17

Pat woke up at night. He heard his lover and his lover's mom talk about something. He paid attention to their conversation and learned that their conversation was about Pat and his relationship with his family. Pat felt like crying once again. He couldn’t forget that he got kicked out of his family because he found his fated mate. People celebrate it but he gets kicked out.

"Mae... I love him, Mae... It's been years since I've been crushing on him. Trust me, there hasn’t been a single day when I didn’t long for him... In my mind, I always knew he was somewhat connected to me... I can't be more thankful to god for making him mine..." Pat started crying once again. He sobbed silently but no tears came out. He felt tired. He noticed the clothes placed all around him. It was pran's. Pran doesn’t smell like that anymore. He smells better now. He turned around to see Pran hugging his mom and talking. Pran's mom noticed Pat and pushed Pran away. Pran saw Pat awake and cooed at him. Mom swears she almost felt like throwing up.

"Awww! You are awake? You got eye bags from crying so much." pran got up and grabbed a water bottle from his mini fridge in his room. Pat sat up and took the bottle from Pran's hands.

"I feel like crying... But tears aren’t coming out anymore"Pran glanced at his mom and sighed. If she wasn’t here he would've kissed Pat to make him feel better.

" why are you still crying? Get over it. My son is worth leaving those bastards for." she looked away and huffed. Pat smiled at her and looked at Pran for his permission to hug her. Pran nodded his head and held the water bottle for pat. Pat slowly hugged Pran's mom. Mom guessed Pat would do something like this so she mentally prepared herself.

"Thank you, Aunty... "

"You are too clingy" Pat smiled and breathed in her smell. She smelled like pran. Floral scent. Pran was right. Alpha's Don't need to smell like typical alphas. She smells like Mom.

"Okay enough. I'm getting jealous now" Pran pulled Pat away from his mom and hugged Pat instead.

"What? Jealous?" Pat laughed and hugged Pran back. Pran pulled back and handfed pat water from the bottle that everyone almost forgot.

"Yes. That's my mom. No one can hug her."

"Oh god. Such a lonely only child.-"

"And you are my mate. No one can touch you" Pat blushed and hid his face. Mom rolled her eyes and stood up.

"I gotta go do some work. Pat, I made pad thai. Eat it and go back to sleep once again. You look tired" Pat nodded his head and gave her a polite wai.

"He is trying to impress me," she said under her breath as she left the room. Pran and Pat stared at each other for a moment. Both of them think the same thing.

Pat was the first one to move and kiss Pran. Pran returned his kiss and lay pat down to make him comfortable. After all the crying Pat was probably tired.

"Pran" Pat pushed Pran as Pran was getting handsy. They can't do more than kissing here.

"I only have you now... I just... I just can't wrap my head around this." pran wrapped his arms around Pat and kissed him again.

"You Don't need to wrap your pretty little head around this."

" pran... Do you think they will stop paying for my College?" pran looked away. He didn’t know the answer. Pat's parents can't possibly be that cruel right?

"What if they stop paying for my College? I know for sure that they Won't give me any pocket money or pay for my dorm rent... Were they right on their ground?" pran shook his head. It wasn’t right. And he can't even be nice and lie about it.

Pat sighed. Too tired to cry again. He pointed at the food left on the desk by Pran's mother.

"I'm hungry" Pran nodded his head and brought the tray. Pat sat down and immediately started gobbling up.

"Ah... Just as I remember."

"Want anything else? I'll tell her to make it" Pat shook his head and finished his food. He lay back down and patted the space next to him for pran. Pran put the bowl down on his desk and returned to pat. Pat pulled him to lie next to him.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep pran. I have a class tomorrow morning. So I have to leave." pran sighed and hugged Pat tightly. Pat curled up against Pran and placed his head on Pran's chest. It was the safest place in his entire world.