39

"What? Go touch some grass. It's my office. We can't do that here!" pran said with his mouth but his hands were doing something different. Pran sat comfortably and unzipped his pants. Pat smirked and got under Pran's desk. Nobody could see if anyone was under the desk so it was kind of safe in Pat's opinion. Pat helped Pran take his dick out. Pran focused on his work while Pat also focused on his work.

Pat was taking his time kissing the tip, caressing it, squeezing it. Pran tried not to show any expression on his face. He was sweating and his nose gave up breathing.

Pat took Pran in his mouth and tried to deep-throat him when someone entered Pran's office. Pran kicked Pat in his leg and that made Pat choke silently. Pat went more under the desk to hide himself meanwhile pram tried his best to act normal.

"Oh? Where is your boyfriend?" Pat flinched when he heard the girl talk about him. Pran cleared his throat.

"He went to the bathroom. But that Isn't your concern. Are you done organizing the files?" she nodded and started coming towards the desk to put it there. Pran panicked and yelled.

"STOP! Are you crazy? Can't you see my desk is full? Keep it on that sofa over there." Pat just listened to them with wide eyes while keeping Pran in his mouth. He was praying to god not to get caught. He promises not to act like a horny dog in public if they get away with this. If they get caught pran will lose his job.

"O-okay... I'm leaving now... You are sweating... Want me to lower the temperature?"

"I will do that later. I'm really busy and I want to finish it before lunch. Can you leave please?" pran forced a smile on his face and that girl left with suspicion in her eyes.

Pran was soft already. He looked down at Pat and saw him looking like a cute puppy. Pat was looking up at him with big frightened eyes while having a dick in his mouth.

"You don't have to continue. Get up" Pat carefully shook his eyes and tried to make pran hard again. Soon enough pran was back at it again. This time Pat rushed and made Pran cum as fast as possible. He swallowed as much as possible. Pran handed him tissues to clean up the mess while he tried to focus again. He knew he would have to overtime because he Won't be able to focus with Pat sitting next to him. 

Max heard the news of Pat being in the building and came to meet him.  Pat was getting bored but Max entertained him for a while.

Lunchtime came faster because of Max's unstoppable topics. Pran came to get Pat out of Max's office. Pat happily hugged Pran and they decided to go back home. 

Pat realised that shit was getting real.  He was going back to Thailand without pran. He won't be able to meet Pran in 3 months. Pat's mood got dull. 

Pran opened the luggage and packed some used clothes for Pat.  And kept some of Pat's clothes for himself.  They quietly walked downstairs and into the taxi. 

"Remember to call me as soon as you land okay? " Pat nodded and stared at Pran.  Pran thought Pat wanted to say something but couldn't.

"you wanna tell me something? " Pat shook his head.  Pat could feel tears filling his eyes.  He looked out the window and avoided Pran's eyes. 

At the airport, pran unloaded the luggage and made sure everything was done before Pat headed to the line. 

Pran finally glanced at Pat and immediately turned away from Pat.  Pat was a crying mess.  Pran couldn't stand watching him cry.  Pran cries a lot but Pat rarely cries.

"pran... " Pran turned around with tears streaming down his face. 

"Please come back as soon as possible" Pat wiped his tears and started crying like a child. pran cried harder watching his mate.

"you are making me want to quit my job and go back home. " Pat shook his head and grabbed Pran's face. 

"you can't quit.  It's just 3 months. "

"It feels like 3 decades" Pran loudly cried.  Pat tried to hush him.

"shh...  Calm down, baby...  We will video call every day" Pran sobbed harder and hugged Pat tightly.

"I don't wanna stay in this boarding school anymore" Pat caressed his head but pran wasn't stopping.

"you will come back home, baby.  I will pick you up from the airport myself.  Just hang in there a bit okay? " pran nodded and pulled Pat's face so he could kiss Pat.  It felt awkward to kiss in a place filled with people but it was the last kiss in 3 months. 

The announcement said it was time to start boarding and they had to separate.  Pat slowly took the luggage and walked backwards into the crowd of people.  He boarded the plane crying.  He couldn't stop crying.  Everyone was staring at him like he was crazy. Watching him cry like that an air hostess came to ask him if he was okay. 

"why are you crying, sir?  Is there any problem? " Pat shook his head.

"It's just... My...  I had to leave my mate in Singapore..." she understood and nodded. 

"It's so sad.  Lemme know if there's anything we can do for you" Pat tried smiling at her kindness.  He landed and tried to calm himself because his parents were supposed to pick him up. Pat was more worried about Pran crying in his office. Pran is very tender-hearted.

Pran cried on the way back to his office and slowly let his tears fall anytime Pat crossed his mind. A few of his co-workers noticed it and gossiped about it and some of them envied the relationship they had. 

Pat called Pran as soon as he turned the aeroplane mood off.  He took a deep breath and stopped crying.

"hey my love" Pran smiled at Pat. his eyes were swollen so were Pat's. 

"My parents are gonna pick me up" Pran stared at Pat and didn't utter anything.

"My language is supposed to be here...  It's hard doing things alone. Anyway,  are you working hard? " pran nodded. 

"Good then I'll hang up now.  Call me when you reach home. " pran nodded again and Pat hung up.  Pat knew Pran didn't talk because he would end up crying. 

Pat saw his parents waiting for him at the airport.  Both his ma and pa were there. 

"Sawa-" Pat was about to greet them when his ma hugged him and kissed both of his cheeks.

" aww, my son.  Did you cry?  Why did you cry? "