14

"I was the one in heat...  Not pran" Pat yelled at his dad and stood up.  Pran also stood up and hugged Pat to calm him down.  Pat pushed Pran away with force.  Pran was shocked by how strong Pat was.  No wonder everyone thinks he is an alpha. 

"you filthy man!  Get out of my house" Pat's dad threw a bag in his face.  Pat pushed it away and started walking out of the house. Pran's mom felt bad for Pat.  No matter how much she hated Pat and Ming.  She could never watch her son's mate being kicked out of his house.

"great! Kick your son out of your house" Pran glared at his mother ready to talk back if she insulted his mate.

"but I will take him in because I'm better than you. I was better than you.  What type of father kicks his own son out of his house because he found his fated mate? Shame on you ming.  You just proved that you are still the same.  When will you learn from your past mistakes?  And when your son forgets your name I hope you remember my name" Pran's mom took Pat's hand and dragged him to her house.  Pat looked back at Pran who was running behind them flabbergasted.

When they were finally in the house pran's mom pushed Pat's shoulders to sit on the couch.  She looked annoyed and stressed at the same time. She was lacing back and forth. Dad came and sat on the couch. Pran came and immediately hugged Pat to calm him down.  Pat was looking at Pran's mom with wide eyes.  He couldn't believe his eyes.  He just walked into Pran's house holding Pran's mom's hand. 

"you bought that wine" Pran frowned.  Out of all the questions she could ask.  She decided to ask that. 

"yes... Ma'am" Pran's mom sighed and started pacing back and forth again.  Pat squeezed Pran's hands.  He was feeling dizzy with the stress. 

"is there anything I don't know yet pran? "

"Pat also bought those flowers"

"I knew it already, brat" She finally stopped pacing and looked dead in pran's eyes.  Pran lowered his gaze and nodded.

"Pat is not a purebred"

"well,  of course. Ming's wife is an omega"  Pran tightened his grip on Pat's hand and took a deep breath.

"he is an...  Omega"

"What? " pran's dad stood up and looked at Pat weirdly. Pran's mom laughed at Pran.

"tell me the truth. "

"it is the truth mae.  Pat literally said he was in the heat when we found out" Pran's mom thought back and remembered that Pat did say it. 

"What? " pran's mom also looked at Pat weirdly.  Pran got defensive and hid Pat's face in his chest.  Pat just wanted this nightmare to end.  Pran's pheromones were giving him enough strength or else he would've fainted.

"so... We have an omega between us..."

"Mae.  Pat is pat.  If you treat him differently because he is an omega then you can keep hating him"

"no son...  I don't like him and will not like him just because he is an omega.  But wasn't he an alpha?  The whole neighbourhood-"

"I lied because I felt like I would lose to Pran.  My father liked the idea of hiding it so I did" Pat spoke while still being held by Pran.  Pran's mother massaged her temple.  It was getting too much for her.  All this new information was giving her a headache. Pat glanced at Pran and saw Pran's worried face.  Pat realised what had just happened.  His own father kicked him out.  He can no longer enter his own house.  He doesn't have a job so will he be able to afford his university?  Why can't his dad just accept that he has nothing to do with the fact that he is Pran's fate? 

"It's okay Pat.  I'm here.  Don't cry? " pran wiped the tear that Pat didn't realise escaped.  Pat looked at Pran's mom and started sobbing. 

"I'm sorry Aunty.  If I knew Pran was gonna be my fate I would've never talked to him.  This wouldn't have happened ever.  It would've been better if we didn't know. " pran felt his blood boil.  He didn't like how Pat thought their relationship wasn't supposed to happen in the first place. Pran's mom shook her head and was about to say something but Pran's rage took over him. 

"yeah.  It would've been better if we didn't meet. I regret asking for your help that day Pat... You know what?  If you feel so guilty why don't you go back to your house and tell them to take you back and lie that you pranked them about being my fated mate?  I think they would like that." Pat stared at Pran wide-eyed.  Pran was talking in a low voice but his voice told them how angry he was.  Pat wanted to stop Pran from saying all this but he couldn't talk because of how shocked he was.  Pran's presence was overpowering.

"I think you never even cared about me to begin with. Let alone like me or love me.  You should go."

"Pran" Pran stood up and walked to the stairs.  Pat called him but he didn't stop.

"Pran! Are you gonna tell me to go away too?  Please think about me na? " pran closed his door and sighed.  He was feeling too angry.  He sat on his bed and let all his emotions run. When his brain started working again he realised how unfair he was to Pat.  Pat lost his family today.  Of course, he would want his family at all costs. Pat was right.  If they didn't know then Pat could still have his family.  Maybe Pat would be in his mother's arms.  Talking about how hard studying is.