10

Pat blushed and started daydreaming about Pran.  How he would like Pran to bend him in half and ram it inside.  How he would like to sit on Pran's lap instead of this couch.  Oh, how he wishes to have Pran's hands on his neck!  Honestly, now he doesn't feel awkward.  What if Pran fucks him here.  He can let Pran fuck him anytime anywhere.  Like damn anyone who says they can't do that.  Damn anyone that says they can't fuck everywhere.

"ahm" Pat snapped back to reality when Pran put the mug down on the table and cleared his throat.  Pran dragged a chair and sat in front of Pat. Pat also cleared his throat at tried to collect himself. 

"do you have classes tomorrow?" pran was asking him a question but all he could focus on was the veins in pran's hands and arm.  Pran was wearing a thin tshirt.  What if Pran took it off?  Somehow Pat's mouth was watering and his mind stopped working.

"hey...  Are we boyfriends now? " pran was about to take a sip of his coffee but stopped.  Pat had his hoodie on his lap and he was squirming.  He was kinda breathing hard and fast.  Pat was blushing and checking him out.  Pran smirked and spread his legs further for Pat to see.  Pran was wearing grey sweatpants and a tshirt. Pran knew how people react to guys in grey sweatpants.  Pat's gaze immediately went to Pran's thighs and crotch area.  Pran smirked and took a sip. 

"yeah...  We are fated mates so of course we are boyfriends.  Some old people will call us married too" Pat gulped down the saliva in his mouth took the mug and started sipping on the choco. 

"oh it's getting hot in here" Pran stared at Pat and started fanning him with his tshirt.  Pat could get glimpses of Pran's body.  But not fully.  The temptation was growing. 

"so...  We have to tell everyone that I'm an omega... " Pat suddenly felt sad after saying that sentence.  He was lying to everyone his whole life and now he has to come out and say he was lying. Everyone will start looking at him like a weak omega rather than a strong man. 

"We don't have to if you don't want to" Pat glanced at Pran who was looking so sexy. Pran can do it for Pat.  Truth should be always out of the bag and it will be out of the bag someday. 

"I can do that for you na?  You don't have to say you are an omega...  Alphas become fated mates too. We'll lie about it to our friends but to my family, you have to tell the truth. " Pat finished his choco and put that mug down.

"but what if I get pregnant? "

"you can get pregnant ? " Pran jumped out of his seat and rushed to Pat's side. 

"I mean...  I don't know yet...  Male wombs are too weak to hold a baby...  That's what we learned in sex education but it is possible, right?  You are rare...  Our relationship is rare...  It could be that our baby will be rare as well... "

"uhh..." pran looked around the room and hung his head low.

"shit...  This is bad" Pran whispered but Pat heard everything.

"why why?  Why is it bad?  Do you not want a child? " pran avoided Pat's eye contact and Pat understood.

"oh?  That works for me!  I am scared of babies anyway" Pat got all excited that whatever was happening was happening in his direction.  He can keep lying if he never gets pregnant.

"Really?  I...  Never thought of my partner getting pregnant so it's scary and weird for me" Pat nodded and sat a bit closer to Pran.

"whatever works the best for us. We will do it... I'm sorry na?  I am an idiot and thought I would lose to you if I told the truth.  For 10 years of my life, I've been living with this lie...  Sorry pran...  For dragging you into this lie" Pran hugged Pat and smiled.  Pat was finally embracing himself. 

"It's okay.  As long as you realise that being an omega isn't wrong or weak ... And nothing will make you lose to me... " Pat glanced at Pran and blushed.  His pran was finally holding him close.  Pran's body was warm and comforting.

"but I always lose when I have a lover" Pran blushed as well and looked away.  He pushed Pat to sit right and walked away from the couch. 

"When do you plan to tell our parents? "

"this week?  When we don't have classes... If I remember correctly.  You don't have any classes tomorrow and the day after right? " pran nodded and moved around the kitchen to make dinner.  Pat also got up feeling comfortable in Pran's space and hugged Pran from behind.

"let's go home tomorrow then... We'll tell them everything" Pran smiled and nodded to Pat.

"and also... Can we order takeout? It will be faster this way" Pat sniffed Pran's neck. Pat was an inch taller so he had to hunch his back to make himself look smaller.

"Are you that hungry-" Pat pushed his crotch against Pran's ass and Pran felt Pat's erection. 

"yes...  I am" Pat said and hugged Pran tightly.  Pran stopped whatever he was doing and turned around to look at Pat's face.  Pat was feeling shy and blushing but couldn't help himself from doing this. 

"I'm sorry...  I couldn't control myself-" Pran kissed Pat to make him shut up.  Pat got pushed against the fridge.  Pran knew what Pat was thinking and feeling so he flexed his veins when he was drinking the choco.  He knew his pheromones would make Pat go crazy so he gave him his hoodie.  Which Pat was using to hide his erection all this time.  He hugged Pat cause he knew Pat would go crazier when Pran suddenly stopped hugging him and went to do some work.  He already ordered takeout.  It will arrive in about half an hour.  It's all his plan.

"uhmm...  Pran... " Pat pushed Pran and gasped for air.  Pran was too much of a good kisser. 

"bed"