16

In the evening, pran's mom gathered his courage and came inside Pran's room. She knocked on his door and Pran opened his door for her.

"I made... Pad thai" Pran smiled brightly and hugged her.

"Thanks, Mae... Pat was crying so much that he fainted once again. I Don't know what to do... You know how bad I am at comforting people" Pran sat beside the sleeping pat and caressed his hair.

"You know my sister was an omega" Pran nodded his head at her.

"And I learned a lot from her. I always thought my husband was going to be an omega but your father asked for my hand in marriage. There was nothing romantic about it and I kinda wished I knew who my fated mate was." she opened Pran's closet and took out some of Pran's clothes. She sat next to Pat and in front of Pran as she put Pran's clothes all around Pat.

"He is gonna be comfortable if he nests. I doubt he has ever done that because he always denied his truth..."

"No, he had... I saw him looking for pheromones in his closet once" Pran said as he blushed and looked down.

"Pran..."

"Yes Mae"

"Tell me exactly what happened. I'm not being nosy in your relationship... I just wanna know since when have you guys known about this fated mate thing" Pran sighed and sat closer to her. She opened her arms for Pran to hug. Pran placed his head on her chest and relaxed.

"I almost went into a rut in class almost 1 month ago and I asked for his medicines because I thought he was also a purebred alpha. I had my doubts when he said he Didn't have his medicines on him that day. He took me to my room and brought me the medicines but he was going into heat at that moment. My instincts were telling me he was an omega so I stared at him until I Couldn't. " pran's mom took a deep breath in. It was weird for Pran to talk about someone so passionately. He was always way too realistic. Him talking about Pat sounded almost unnatural to her.

"My rut was gone the next day... So I went inside his apartment which is... Right in front of mine" Pran's mom gasped and pushed Pran's head with her chest to make him look at her.

"You didn’t tell me that!"

"I didn’t want you to take him away from me Mae" Pran hid his face again and continued. Pran's mom's heart felt heavy. What type of mother is she? Pat was wrong. She is not the best mother. She made her son so afraid that he Didn't even share this information with her.

"When I went inside his apartment. He showed symptoms of heat... I knew he was lying and confronted him. He told me the truth... He lied because of his dad and me... I took advantage of his heat and stayed close to him... That was a mistake because we suspected that we were fates..." Pran took a deep breath and pulled away from his mom.

"Mom... The next day I almost raped Pat... Pat went to class and he Didn't realise that his heat didn’t end... He triggered my rut and I almost..."

"Did he give you the permission?"

"... Yes... And the next minute we... Knew we were fated mates... What we thought was right... Pat ignored me till yesterday actually... He ignored me for the whole month. I was going insane and I thought I was gonna die of heartbreak... Thankfully... Your son didn’t die... His fate accepted him..."  Pran's mom nodded her head. It was awkward listening to her son's sex life. But It's an important topic. So she must have it with him.

"He could get pregnant pran" Pran shook his head.

"We Don't know yet and... I Don't know if I want kids yet... We Don't know if he can give birth. Also... We decided to keep lying in front of everyone except you and Pho" Pran's mom looked disappointed.

"Why though? He should tell everyone the truth"

"It's not that easy Mom..." she nodded and caressed Pat's hair. It was thicker than pran's.

"You have to use protection... Don't think the pull-out method works."

"Okay okay, Mae. Please stop talking about that It's embarrassing." she laughed and shook her head at her son. He was always shy about these topics.

"By the way... Don't mind if I ask you this okay? I'm asking this as a friend not as your mae..." pran raised an eyebrow for her to continue.

"You both are gonna do the test to see if he can reproduce right? " pran groaned and hid his face.

"Mae! Don't talk to me. Go away. You are embarrassed. We are dating for less than 24 hours and you are asking this?!"

"What? I just want you guys to be happy."

"Gosh! Please go. I'll feed the pad thai to Pat by myself"

"Huh? I'm your mother pran!"

"EXACTLY!"