26

Pran had to wake up early despite sleeping late last night. He glanced at his phone and saw Pat sleeping peacefully. Naked. Maybe Pat woke up in the middle of the night and felt uncomfortable in his clothes so he took them off. He panicked when he realized Pat was in his house. His mother might come on without knocking. Asian mothers never knock. He sent a message to their group chat.

Don't enter my room before knocking, please. You don't wanna see what you Don't wanna see.

Pran's dad laughed loudly making mom turn her face to him. They were still in bed.

"Our son is a gentleman." he showed the text to Mom and she laughed as well.

"Poor pat. I can't imagine being away from my fated mate after finding out who they are" Pran's dad nodded and hugged her.

"I can't imagine spending my rut without you" She nodded as well feeling warmth from her husband.

"I think It's high time they get married. After Pran comes back I'll talk to him about it. They are practically married without the contract."

"Let's not rush him. He knows what to do. And he is serious about Pat."

Pat woke up feeling the sun on his face. He groaned in pain. The lower abdomen felt like a cold brick.

"Pran... Give me warm water... Oh, he is not Here" Pat glanced at where he placed his phone last night. Pran was still on the video call. He saw Pran working on his desk. Pran looked hot. His sleeves were folded up to his elbows and his long fingers were tapping on the keyboard. Pat sighed again. He can't touch Pran no matter how much he cries but he feels like crying again.

He laid still and cried his eyes out. Pran glanced at his phone and saw Pat ugly crying. He unmuted the call and called Pat's name softly.

"Pat? My love? Does it hurt a lot? I'll ask Mom to give you warm water." Pat sobbed harder.

"I wish I had the money to buy a plane ticket and fly to you right now." pran lowered his head. Regrets...Reality hit them hard. They weren’t born into rich families... They now had to work hard to get money. Plane tickets were too expensive for them.

"Just... Wait for... Christmas... Only 2 more months" Pran's voice got shaky. It's hard. Being away from your fated mate.

"It feels like two decades. " Pat yelled at Pran. Pran winched and pulled his hair. Regrets... But there's nothing they can do.

"Pat are you okay?" pran's dad knocked on the door. He probably heard Pat yell and got concerned.

"I'm okay Dad. I'm okay!" Pat yelled again. Pran's dad heard pat and stood there for a bit to understand what was happening. He figured Pran was on the call and went downstairs to inform Mom to not be concerned.

"Don't yell at my pho pat." Pat nodded his head.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry. You should focus on your work. Bye." Pat hung up and put on clothes to go downstairs.

When he saw the concerned faces of Pran's parents he was hit by guilt.

"Sorry pho. I yelled at you. I Couldn't control my emotions" Pat hugged Dad and silently let his tears fall... These people took care of him when his parents disowned him.

"It's okay son. I understand. Was Pran being a jerk? I heard his voice." Pat shook his head and stood up straight.

"No... I felt frustrated that's why I yelled at him. Sorry," Pat sat down on the table and pulled his phone out to write a sorry message to Pran as well.

"It happens, Pat. We understand. Drink this. You'll feel better." pran's mom gave him warm milk to drink. Pat smiled and thanked her before sending a message to Pran.

💦Hubby💚❤️

Pat
Sorry

Hubby
It's okay love. Take some medicines okay?

Pat
Hmm... Okay

Hubby
Call me if anything happens okay? My work Isn't more important than you.

Pat
Sure

Pran Couldn't focus the whole day. He went home early and gave Pat a call.  When Pat picked up the phone.  He saw Pat sitting on his desk and writing in the diary he gifted years ago.

"How are you feeling? "

"hmm...  Good.  I don't feel like I'm on heat anymore"

"don't go out yet.  Wait for some days more" Pat nodded and smiled looking at the diary. 

"what are you writing? " Pat glanced up at his phone and smiled brighter. 

"one of my university friends is pregnant.  She called me just now to share the good news...  I'm just really happy for her.  It must be such an amazing feeling for her. 

Pran smiled and nodded his head. Pat looked so happy.  But something in Pran felt weird...  Why does he like Pat's soft smile?  Why does he like the way Pat is smiling now? 

"our friends must be thinking we are having phone sex every day.  " Pat snorted and closed the diary. 

"yeah.  Wai texted me.  He said he was a good best friend yesterday and I have to treat him when I come back. " pran dropped his body in bed and started undressing.

"And that jerk texted me to be safe while having phone sex"

"oh gosh, what an idiot.  " they both laughed and Pat got ready for bed as well.  He stripped out of his clothes like it was very normal and laid in bed. 

"I wish I could feel your warmth pran" Pran sighed sadly and gave Pat a flying kiss.  Pat giggled at Pran's cuteness.  Pran lost a lot of weight because he wasn't used to the cuisine yet.  But Pran still looked beautiful. Maybe touching Pran would be a bit different but Pat would still love that. 

"that won't do pran... I need you... Not through the phone...  I want to kiss you,  touch you, love you all night. " pran blushed and looked at his ceiling. 

_______________________________________

Give me a lot of comments.  It encourages me.