44

Pat hopped into the car and fell asleep on their ride home. Pran still couldn't get used to how tired his energetic puppy had become. He hated to wake Pat up when they arrived home. Pat's mom gasped when she saw her son back home.

"Are you okay? Why are you home so early? " Pat hugged her and plopped onto the sofa with her.

"my assistant will do the rest. " pran sat down as well with the food and started opening the boxes to feed Pat.

"Oh, you gave me a scare when I saw you walking like a zombie." Pat's mom helped Pran open the boxes but Pat was faster. He started eating everything all at once while making a huge mess.

"pat... You shouldn't sleep on your office sofa it's too small... I'm afraid you are gonna hurt your body someday. " pran said as he sighed and let Pat eat peacefully. He planned to eat with pat now it seems like he has to eat whatever Pat doesn't eat. Pat's mom gasped and slapped Pat's thigh.

" you gotta be careful now you idiot man! Your baby is still too small. There's a huge chance of miscarriage. " Pat stopped eating and started crying in a second.

"Mom I don't want to lose my baby. " pran sighed watching Pat but immediately sat up straight. Pat's assistant's words were repeating in his mind. Pat's mom hugged Pat and soothed him immediately. This is why she is in their house. Pran doesn't understand Pat's mood swings and sometimes reacts negatively.

"ah... I'm hungry" Pran took a spring roll in his hand and started eating it. When Pat realized one spring roll was gone he got angry and started yelling at Pran. Pran wanted to argue with Pat but remembered Pat's assistant's words again. He is carrying their baby and it's not easy. Pran gave the half-eaten spring roll to pat. Which pat didn't accept.

Pran's misery just kept getting more and more as Pat's belly was growing. Now the bump is too obvious. Pat was 7 months into the pregnancy. The morning sickness was the hardest thing for Pat but it was much worse for Pran as he had to clean up after Pat. He always took a shower right after cleaning the mess in the toilet. Pat's chest got swollen and it was the weirdest thing ever. Anytime Pran tried to hug Pat, Pat would complain about his sore chest. Pat couldn't sleep on his belly anymore and that made it hard for him to fall asleep every day. Pran had to sleep after making sure Pat fell asleep. Pran had to eat Pat's leftovers and it's the same for Pat's mom as well. Pat inhaled food no matter how much he ate. He gained a lot of weight. It is gonna be hard for him to lose them once the baby is out. But Pran is a happy man. Watching a chubby pat walking around is cute and not to mention the growth of those juicy asses that he used to sketch. His sketchbook gets filled with preggy pat and Pat happily models for them.

Pat's cravings are another thing that Pran struggles with the most. Once he had to cook pasta at 4 in the morning because Pat dreamed of them. And the delivery man of their local restaurant now knows their name and sometimes suggests baby names. Pran isn't annoyed at all... Maybe he would've been if Pat's assistant wasn't there to give him a reality check from time to time. That man was annoying but he feels like a father figure who loves Pat very much.

They both struggled at home and out. Pran's coworkers tease him about being an omega's pet because of how much he takes care of Pat. He hates this term. He hates how every other alpha in his office pretends to not care for omegas when in reality they will die to spend their rut with one.

Pat on the other hand walked around the office with his preggy belly and let everyone touch his belly because he thinks it's cute that everyone loves his child even before it is born. His employees try to help him more with work and his work has been easy because of his assistance. That guy is mysterious. He used to work for his dad and now he works for him. He is a middle-aged gentleman.

Pran regularly visits Pat's office and everyone teases Pran there as well. But it's a good teasing. They call him 'the dream guy' because he is good at taking care of both Pat and his baby.

Things were going rather smoothly with Pran's family helping them from time to time and Pat's mom, sister and Ink also helped from time to time. Pran thinks the biggest help is to keep Pat under supervision every moment so he doesn't fall or do anything dangerous.

For Pat's check up pran was always there. There was always a question in the back of their mind. Is it a girl or a boy?

"pran... What gender do you want it to be? " Pat asked while riding the car to the hospital.

"I don't care about genders... Can we keep it a secret until it is here?" Pat frowned and sighed. He felt mad.

"why? "

"Because I want to accept it no matter who it is or what it is. Girl or boy. They will still be my precious baby. Gender really doesn't matter. " Pat sighed again and looked out of the window...

"so no gender-revealing parties then? " pran glanced at Pat to make sure he wasn't making Pat cry.

"We can do it if you want to. We will do a gender reveal party. Just say so" Pat shook his head with a smile.

"no, it's kinda silly anyway. Baby showers and gender revealing parties seemed like a big waste of money to me" Pat wanted to do a gender reveal party but Pran's logic is more logical. Nowadays, who even cares about gender? Their baby is still their baby no matter their gender.

"you can tell me if you want one pat. We both earn more than enough" Pat chuckled.

"no. Why are you so scared of me pran baby" Pran laughed nervously and kept driving. Pat smiled secretly. He already knew the gender a long time ago. But he kept it a secret from everyone. He asked his doctor not to reveal the gender but she kept using the correct pronoun of it.

________________________________________
Can you guess the gender? I think you guys will be able to guess pretty easily if you've read my previous stories 😜