11

Pran dragged Pat to bed and threw him.  Pat groaned and half sat on his bed to watch Pran take his shirt off.  That day they were in a hurry so Pran didn't take his shirt off.  It's his first time watching Pran take off his clothes for him.  He saw Pran shirtless accidentally sometimes but today he has Pran all to himself. 

"pran... Kiss me" Pran obeyed Pat.  Pran smashed his lips onto Pat and trapped him inside his legs.  Pat moaned in that kiss and threaded his fingers in Pran's hair. 

Pat felt shy when Pran took off his tshirt as well.  He didn't realise Pran was taking off a piece of clothing until Pran stopped kissing him. 

"you have a great body...  I always used to stare at it from my window whenever you worked out... "

"huh?...  I thought...  You weren't interested in me... " pran stopped touching Pat and froze.  Shit, did he just reveal that he loved him since high school? 

"oh... You are attractive so I used to stare. " Pat blushed and touched Pran's plumped lips with his thumb.  Pat felt that Pran was flustered.

"Are you sure you aren't lying?  It looks like you are lying" Pran pushed Pat's hand away and kissed Pat's neck.  Pat discovered that Pran is a biter.  He loves biting him everywhere.  He loves to kiss him everywhere.  Pran was trying to cover Pat with hickeys and successfully did so.  He moved lower and lower until his lips were lining up with Pat's nipples.  They are perking up for him.  He never saw them this big and popped out.

"pran...  You've liked me for a long time haven't you? " Pat said as Pran was admiring his manboobs. Pran was startled by that and sat up on top of Pat's thighs.

"huh? "

"admit it...  You liked me for a bit... "

"i...  I don't! "

"you have...  Trust me I've studied you for ages and I can tell that you are lying... " Pran sighed and lowered himself on Pat's nipples once again.

"shut up" Pran pressed a kiss on his nipples and Pat pushed his nipple more into Pran's mouth. Pran took one in his mouth biting while pinching and rolling the other one just to make Pat remember his name every time they hurt. 

Pat pushed Pran a little when Pran got even lower and was putting open mouth kisses on his abs.  Pat was ticklish.  Even more than pran.  But he was good at hiding it whenever someone tried to tickle him.  But right now...  Pran got all of him.  Pran was making him vulnerable and there's no way he was hiding his ticklish body.

"pran I'm ticklish. " pran smirked.  Noting it down in his mind to use this information later.  Pran held Pat's left leg and put it over his shoulder. 

"let's see how flexible rugby made you" Pat smirked and put his right leg on Pran's shoulder as well.

"I'm pretty flexible" Pran held the waistband of Pat's pants and looked at Pat for permission.  Pat didn't permit him instead he helped Pran take off his pants.  Pran smirked more and held Pat up by his hip.  Pran put his face in between Pat's crotch and blew on Pat's hole to watch his reaction.  Pat gasped and hid his face with the palm of his hand.

"Have you ever eaten someone out, Pat? " Pat shook his head. He glanced at Pran through his fingers and closed his eyes again.

"do you know what I'm about to do? " Pat nodded his head.

"is it okay with you if I do it? " he nodded again. 

"Will you let me know if things are getting too much for you? " Pat nodded his head and glanced at Pran for a second again. 

Pran wasted no time after this.  He licked and pushed his tongue in.  Pat's entire body shook with the foreign sensation and the hand that was covering his face held Pran by the hair and pushed him in. Pran knew what he was doing.  He made sure Pat never forgot about this feeling.

Soon Pat was feeling confident and started grinding on Pran's tongue. Pran moved back and let Pat's leg fall off of his shoulders. He moved away from Pat and got his lube and condoms out. As he was lubing pat and trying to relax the doorbell rang. Delivery was here.

"When did you make the order? " pran smiled at Pat innocently and continued focusing on fingering him. Pat screamed and moaned when Pran's finger hit him in a special place. 

"you... " Pat couldn't finish his sentence.  He was flabbergasted. This entire time he thought he was seducing Pran and it was his plan.  But the truth is...  Pran played him.  It was Pran's game and Pat was just executing it.

Pran took off his pants and kneeled between Pat's legs.  Pat was staring at Pran's dick with wide eyes.

"Woah. Be gentle, please?  Last time I couldn't walk"

"damn. That was a confidence booster" Pran positioned themselves and pushed the tip slowly. 

"fuck" pat arched his back and grabbed the bedsheet.  Pran was in euphoria.  He was watching Pat say sexy stuff and react to his dick when it wasn't even in.

"tell me if it hurts" Pat nodded and held Pran by his ass to push him in.  Pran got the memo and pushed it all the way. Pat kept saying how much he liked it even though Pran wasn't moving yet.  When Pat got adjusted to his size he patted Pran's ass to move.  Pran started moving. Slowly at first.  But eventually lost his mind and started fucking the life out of Pat.  Pat didn't mind.  In fact, he wanted it. Soon pat came on his chest and pran inside of him.

Pran's limbs gave up and he fell on top of Pat.  Still inside of him.  They were breathing hard on each other but still wanted kisses.  Pat smashed his lips on Pran and started kissing him roughly.  It was tongues and teeth clashing and their hearts beating against each other's chest.  It felt like they had 2 hearts on each side of their chest. 

"That was the best" Pat commented and gave Pran one last kiss.  Pat patted off Pran's ass to pull it out.  Pran gathered his strength and got up.  He pulled out and immediately shivered because of how gross it was.  He was all dirty and his bed was all dirty as well.  His boyfriend was covered with cum.