35

Dᴇᴀʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ,
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ. ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜᴏʀɴʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ... ɪ'ʟʟ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ʏᴇs, ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ. ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴀɴ... ɪ sᴇᴇ ɢɪʀʟs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀᴇ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ ʙᴜᴛ... ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ... ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs sᴏᴏɴ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴅɪᴀʀʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴜʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴀɴ. ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʀᴀᴢɪʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.

Pran teared up while reading.  Seems like Pat missed Pran a lot.  He hugged Pat and kissed him. 

"you can see my drawings...  I don't mind Pat. "

"no, it's okay pran baby.  I don't want to" Pat kissed Pran and focused on watching TV again.

"no...  Now you are making me feel like you don't like my drawing" Pran made a sad face and went back to reading.

"no no no no.  I'll see your drawing!  Where is your sketchbook? " Pat grabbed the sketchbook fast and sat next to Pran.

"you ready pran? " pran nodded his head and took a deep breath.  Pat also took a deep breath and opened the first page. Pat screamed and closed it back up.  Pran got startled but ended up laughing as Pat got more terrified every second.

"WHAT WAS THAT ASSHOLE?!" pran laughed and opened his sketchbook again to show Pat the drawing that made him scream like that.

"yes exactly. That's an asshole. Yours to be exact. That's why I was a bit shy to show you this"

"the fuck?? " Pat stared at the drawing.  Explicit would be an understatement. It was more than that. Pran drew Pat's ass and his asshole and wrote "juicy" beside it. Pat was red. Someone could mistake Pat's cheeks for a tomato. 

"that...  When did you sketch this? " pran thought for a moment and answered with a smirk.

"probably in high school" Pat's eyes grew wider and he smacked Pat's head with the sketchbook. 

"pervert!  Pervert!  Pervert!  Mom!  I'm scared!" pran was laughing hysterically. He blocked the hits from Pat and hugged Pat.

" sorry!  I am a pervert.  But only for you.  I was going through puberty okay?  It was hard not to think of stuff like this. I used to have wet dreams of you and I drew what I saw in my dream" Pat pouted and stared at the drawing.  It was beautifully made.  It could be projected in an exhibition and people would pay a ton to watch that. 

"I have a mole on my ass you idiot" Pat mumbled.  Pran grabbed a pencil and put a dot where Pat had a mole. 

"Happy now? " Pat smiled and gave a quick kiss to pran.

"yes," Pran hugged Pat as Pat flipped through the pages.  Some pages had random dicks,  asses, chests, and explicit sex positions but nothing caught Pat's eyes because it wasn't his. It was some other guys.  Those who were with Pran through his high school era. Pat was flipping the pages fast when one particular picture caught his eye. 

"Ink and me? " pran nodded. It was a drawing of ink and pat holding hands.

"This was when ink entered your life again... "

"And you thought we were gonna become a thing" Pran nodded again.  Pat flipped the page and it was Pat doing a push-up.

"looks like you sketched it from your window...  Did you always peek from your window and watch me work out like this? " Pat raised his eyebrows and Pran blushed.

"not always!  Be less confident okay? " Pat scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"says the one who drew every single sweat bead on my body.  Even drew the underwear I was wearing. " pran glared at Pat and smacked his head. 

"you never wore pants in your room. How do you expect me to draw a pair of pants when you don't have one? " Pat thought for a moment and bit his tongue. 

"Err...  Sorry.  I forgot I was a nudist.  "

"you still are!  Where are your pants now? " Pat covered his groin and pouted. 

"Are you shaming me praaaaan" Pran chuckled and shook his head. 

"just keep flipping the pages.  You'll be the one shaming me" Pat flipped the page and the explicit rating got worse.  It was pat in various positions.  And it was all from Pran's imagination.  One even had Pat tangled up by octopus tentacles.

"I didn't know you were-" Pran covered Pat's mouth to stop him from talking.

"shut up shut up.  Keep flipping" but flipping the page worsens everything.  Pran spilled all the kinks and dreams he had of Pat. it's not a surprise that Pat enjoyed watching it.  Then it took a turn. 

The drawing became innocent.  Pat was eating,  sleeping,  reading,  smiling... 

"When did you sketch these? " Pran took a moment to reply. 

"When we started dating. " Pat gave Pran a judging look. 

"you got innocent when we started dating? " pran chuckled and shook his head. 

"nope...  I just...  You were... Like a fantasy before...  You were someone who used to come in my dreams and have sex with me then leave...  But now you...  Were something more than that...  I saw your innocence...  I fell all over again...  Not for your body or your personality but for you...  And everything you did seemed so dreamy and innocent to me that I ended up sketching everything you do. " Pat flipped a page and brushed out laughing. 

"dude I'm picking my nose here" Pran laughed as well and shook his head. 

"my OCD was killing me because of you but I found innocence in that as well." Pat glanced at Pran and saw him smiling softly. 

"I am more innocent than you" Pran gave Pat a side eye.

"no one is innocent here sir.  Stop pretending. "