43

Pat sighed and wiped his face like a baby pran giggled and looked at Pat's mom.

"how will your baby take care of my baby ma? " pran helped Pat calm down and his mother was laughing while watching them at peace.  There's nothing more she wants other than her son's happiness.

Pran took care of Pat most of the time. He also helped Pat manage his company from time to time.  But sometimes Pran is too tired to take care of Pat and Pat is too tired and has to have someone to care for him. So Pat's mom ended up moving in with them once again. Pat's pregnancy wasn't anything extraordinary. Pran needed to adjust to living with a pregnant pat who couldn't smell certain things or eat certain things.  Pat's newfound comfort was taking a nap every free time he had. 

Pran's office gave him 2 weeks off because he needed time to move back to Thailand.  Pat's mom packed some food with the necessary nutrition and some snacks for Pat.  Which seemed to include bananas and ketchup. Pran had to deliver that lunch to Pat. When he reached Pat's office he noticed that everyone was already having lunch.  He sneaked into Pat's office to avoid socializing. He opened the door and saw Pat's assistant eating inside Pat's office and Pat was asleep on the smallest couch he had ever seen. 

"oh no.  He is gonna hurt himself like this" Pran walked to Pat and put the food on the coffee table.  He tried waking Pat up but Pat wasn't that easy to wake up.  Pat's assistant stood up and greeted as soon as Pran entered the office but he didn't give any attention to him. 

When Pat wasn't waking up he turned to the assistant eating on the office table while being careful not to spill anything anywhere.

"why are eating here? " the assistant wiped his mouth and swallowed before answering.

"Mr. Napat sometimes needs stuff like water or calls me to take care of him so I eat here.  I basically stay with him until he is back home because... "Pran was stunned but didn't know how to react.  He felt touched.  Pat's assistant was a good man.  He probably took good care of his wife when she had a child.

"Thank you... I actually Don't know how to take care of him sometimes. Like the morning sicknesses he gets makes me wanna throw up as well... And the way he keeps asking for random foods at random time-"

"Sorry to interrupt you sir but you have to get used to it. I kinda know that he hid his pregnancy from you because you were in Singapore. So maybe you haven't soaked up the fact that the baby growing inside Mr. Napat is yours. Please realise this and get used to it. Mr. Napat is carrying your child and will give birth to it while you are complaining about not knowing how to take care of him. It seemed a little ignorant to me... And I know you guys have been trying for it so It's not accidental at all... You should've prepared yourself... Well... You didn’t so... prepare yourself now..." the assistant talked like Pran was a lowlife but still showed respect. It just made him mad that Pran even dared to say he didn’t know how to take care of Pat.

Pran was left speechless. He watched the assistant go back to eating. He suddenly felt guilty. What that man said was right. He wasn’t doing his best. Pat needs him the most but he is complaining about Pat and his pregnancy... Pran felt like shit. He walked to the table and sat on Pat's chair right in front of the assistant.

"You are right. This is the bare minimum. I should take care of him Properly and not complain about him." pran said blankly and started organising the table.

"You know you have to take care of your baby when they come into this world as well right? " pran stopped and stared at a blank space. He nodded slowly and went back to his work.

"Mr. Napat is a young man... Very young man... Even though he is an omega that can give birth he is not designed for it to go smoothly... You know what I mean? " pran nodded and stared at a blank space again.

"Pat is the CEO of this company...being a  CEO isn't like what dramas show... He works more than any other employee... Now... When he gives birth... He will be a dad and also a CEO while you are gonna be a dad with a 9 to 5 job. I'm not lowering your job or saying your job Isn't hard but at least you don’t have to bear thousands of people's Salary and always think about how to keep this business selling. " pran frowned and looked at that man with a glare.

"What are you trying to say?" pran sat back down and tried to intimidate that man but that man pulled an uno reverse card. He smirked and shook his head like that was the dumbest thing he had heard.

"Nothing... Just trying to give you a reality check. No one will say these to you. Pat might think these but will never dare to say it. But I'm nobody so I can say whatever I want to you. Pat is my boss... I want the best for him... He is still too young so I took it upon myself to make sure you Don't act immature or make the same mistakes I did when my wife was pregnant with our first child. Mr. Napat doesn’t have any schedule for today." pran watched as that man finished his lunch and stood up with his boxes.

"Good luck sir." pran was left speechless once again. With the man who gave him a reality check gone his gaze fell upon Pat who was curled up on that sofa... Sleeping like that can't be good. He stood up and tried to pick up Pat but couldn’t. He was too heavy. Pat woke up from feeling someone touching his butt. He opened his eyes to slap the shit outta someone but relaxed when he saw his mate.

"What are you doing pran?" pran sighed and stood straight towering over Pat.

"Get up. Let's go home. You Don't have any more schedules today."

"No... I do have one meeting to attend" Pat opened his phone and saw a text from his assistant.

"Go home. I'll take care of everything" Pat smiled and slowly stood up. Taking his things and getting ready to go home. If Pat was still single Pat would've fallen in love with his assistance. What a gentle old man.