Chapter 6: Caste Expulsion (Part 4)

Krishna Chandra's sadness was for his Brahmin community. During jungle days, he understood the fact that people of his community are forced to live ignorant lives. Instead of asking they were forced to memorize things. The situation of Brahmin Kumars (sons) was worst than Neech Kumars.

Neech Kumars were restricted from taking education so they were compelled to live an ignorant life. But Brahmin Kumars had the right to education. Yet they were not doing 'experiments'. They were not finding the truth in words written in the books.

All eyes were on Krishna Chandra. Everyone could see the truth in his words. At that time, that meeting was being held not as a meeting but as a class. Krishna Chandra himself seemed to be the aacharya and the rest of the people were shishyas.

Krishna Chandra was not telling but showing. He was not insulting anyone but was explaining. His preaching like an aacharya was satisfying everyone's soul.

"If you had examined the knowledge given by the ancestors, you would have come to know the logic hidden in it. The ancestors had said that a Brahmin should be married to a Brahmin. They did not say that a Brahmin would be married only to a Brahmin. By this, they meant that people of similar religions or casts already know and understand each other's customs, way of life, and religious beliefs very well. This facilitates harmony between two families. The distance between the newlyweds quickly fades away. Similarly, if there is a family relationship between people of two different religions or castes, then many problems can arise. The nature of every person is different, so the probability of bitterness in the relationship will increase. But if two families decide that they will understand every problem with patience, then the relationship will never deteriorate." Krishna Chandra said and looked around.

Everyone seemed like a good listener. That was the first time Krishna Chandra felt pride in his Brahmin community. There was a saying among them that 'Brahmins are wise not just with voice, but even with behavior.' Gestures of all great Brahmins were giving proof of that phrase.

Every great Brahmin was in learning mode. They were learning from a young man.

"Let me give an example of this. Suppose you do not know how to ride a horse, then your well-wishers will advise you not to go on a horse. Although they are forbidding going on a horse did they say that no one should ever travel on a horse? Not at all... if you are determined to ride a horse, you will learn a horse and run a horse in no time." Krishna Chandra said with the trust that everyone will understand it.

Beli Rama was surprised by this interpretation of Krishna Chandra. He did not understand it like that.

"But where is the time for you great Brahmin lords to understand the logic involved in the knowledge received from the forefathers? Everyone uses their ancestors' statements in a personal way. Everyone twists the statements according to his convenience. Similarly, an ignorant leader starts a ritual by becoming a leader, and the rest of the ignorant start following it like blind followers. The situation is such that in the Brahmin community, who consider themselves great, only blind devotees are left. To be right, the Brahmin community needs only blind devotees...if one sets his mind, and goes from false to logical, then he is wrong, he is anti-system. One who wants to illuminate his life with the light of truth is a sinner. He is not fit to be called a Brahmin. The contractors of Brahmin society hate thinking humans. They need animals that follow quietly while waving their tails. So that their empire of the darkness of ignorance continues like this." Krishna Chandra said sadly.

Krishna Chandra's sadness reflected the pain that he felt for his community members.

Beli Rama tapped his back. Krishna Chandra controlled his emotions and was ready to give his verdict.