Chapter 9: The Miracle of Thirteen Years (Part 3)

"Pundit Ji, Don't get me wrong, I am still evil and selfish. I am not here to help you. I have my wishes. I thought whenever history would be written; my identity would be that of a villain. As you know, I am a Brahmin, not a fool. So I decided to change the discourse of history. That's why I am here. I simply want to improve my image." Tejasraja said with bright eyes.

Krishna Chandra laughed a lot because he knew that Tejasraja made a story to satisfy him.

Krishna Chandra gestured to sit with a laugh. Kumari Rukmini immediately left the pot of water there, thanking Tejasraja, and went to get breakfast.

Tejasraja's chest widened after receiving hospitality from Kumari Rukmini.

Krishna Chandra was unknown that for Tejasraja, Kumari Rukmini was not Neech anymore. He saw her as a great wife of a great man. So when the great wife of a great man gave respect to a wicked man like Tejasraja, he had every reason to be proud of himself.

"Truly aacharya, what a joy it is to bring smiles to the faces of others! Why don't people understand this little principle of Mother Nature?" Tejasraja said emotionally.

Krishna Chandra was surprised to see emotional Tejasraja.

"Pundit Ji, you said a hundred percent truth. In the pursuit of giving happiness to others, your sorrows somehow disappear. Now, Please guide me and make me happy too." Krishna Chandra said with folded hands.

Tejasraja's happiness was doubled to see the reaction of Krishna Chandra. Krishna Chandra was interested in a solution. If his enemy was able to provide a solution, he asked his enemy without any hesitation.

"My lord, it will be my delight, but if you have any problem only then I can guide you. You have forcibly imposed the sorrow of your shishya's families on your tender conscience. I do not say that you should not be sensitive but use your discretion. The person with whom talking to once, a scoundrel like me can improve, can the youth who has studied for years from you, ever stray? It is next to impossible." Tejasraja said with full belief.

The words of Tejasraja flashed like lightning in sick aacharya's mind.

"They are smart kids. Before leaving, they have accumulated enough money for the discharge of their respective duties. Do you think this is the result of some sudden decision? No, whatever they did, they did it with great care. Still, you are doubting their intentions." Tejasraja explained to sick aacharya.

Within a few minutes, a pure smile appeared on aacharya's lips, which was proof that he had understood his mistake.

Great Aacharya immediately touched Tejasraja's feet and thanked him.

Tejasraja, fearing guilt, immediately picked him up.

"What catastrophe are you doing?" word automatically came out from Tejasraja's mouth.

Tejasraja's fear indicated that he thought himself a bad creature and saw Krishna Chandra as a God.

"Lord Brahmin, those who give solutions to the troubles of life are worshipped. I am doing my duty towards my helper." Krishna Chandra expressed his true feelings.

Krishna Chandra's behavior indicated that he never saw a person according to his age, caste, religion, or category. He saw humans in all men.

"First of all, I am not a Brahmin but a human being. Secondly, whatever I have said, it is based on logic and I have learned logical thinking from you." Tejasraja told his truth.

Tejasraja's interest was not in his praise, for the last many years he wanted to thank his accidental aacharya. Yes, Tejasraja was one of the people who adapted logical thinking from the bitter incident that happened in the courtroom of the king.

The crowd who was with him forgot the learning of that accidental class of great aacharya but Tejasraja's life changed completely after that accidental class.

Krishna Chandra did not know that Tejasraja was following him for many years. He learned a lot from the behavior of Krishna Chandra.

Yes, Krishna Chandra had an unknown shishya too.

When Krishna Chandra heard that Tejasraja adopted logical thinking and also left his pride of being Brahmin, his conscience was filled with happiness.

In that, Rukmini Devi brought breakfast. The poor wife had a simple wish. She wanted to see her husband eat on a full stomach.

Together with Tejasraja, Krishna Chandra ate till his stomach was full after several days.

"If you don't mind, let me give you a piece of advice... you are not sharing your knowledge. Today it has been sixteen months and the aacharya inside you must be suffocating. Please don't let this happen." Tejasraja advised great aacharya hesitantly.

"Aacharya Tejasraja, I also do not want it, but now I want to be of use to many shishyas, not just a few shishyas." Krishna Chandra immediately told Tejasraja his secret desire.

"If you have such a thought then you should establish a gurukul." Tejasraja said happily.

"The plan was like that. I wish to build a Gurukul and a chhatravaas (hostel). Shishyas from every direction of Aryavarta can come and take education. So that the light of knowledge spreads all over Aryavarta, but... I do not have...money." Krishna Chandra hesitantly said.

Tejasraja's conscience was relaxed to know that aacharya problem was real.

"Money...is money the problem for you. If you think fit, I would like to cooperate in your noble cause." Tejasraja said while thinking.

When such kind words came out of a new friend's mouth, Krishna Chandra felt relieved. He told his secret to one not-so-familiar person and that person gave a very much positive response.

"I would be very happy aacharya, but I am afraid that even both of us together will not be enough." Krishna Chandra said.

Krishna Chandra was trying to say that his vision was very big. He wanted to build a big gurukul and a big chhatravaas.

Although Krishna Chandra wanted to build a small gurukul earlier. A gurukul without a chhatravaas. But when people from the entire Aryavarta came to him, only then he understood that ignorance was not only the issue of his kingdom.

The people of the entire Aryavarta were suffering from poverty. It was just because they were not educated. An ignorant person could not lead his life toward prosperity.

Krishna Chandra understood that boys of the entire Aryavarta required his knowledge so that the entire Aryavarta adapted the logical thinking process. To achieve that goal, education was the priority.

Unlike Krishna Chandra, Tejasraja was filled with confidence.

"Pundit Ji, instead of one, two is a better number... start walking, let's see where we will reach!" Tejasraja said confidently and got up at the same time.

Tejasraja immediately left as he knew what should do for the victory on a new problem.

Aacharya Krishna Chandra Shastri did not understand anything. Tejasraja signaled from afar that he would handle it.

A smile appeared on aacharya's face. A smile of hope.