Chapter 7: The Extraordinary Privilege Is For Free! (Part 3)

Seeing everyone's faces Kedarnatha controlled himself. He reminded himself that on that day, Krishna Chandra had the capability as well as courage to do worse with Kedarnatha, but he didn't do anything.

"That day, after my defeat, if Krishna Chandra wanted he could have expelled me and my family from the Brahmin community...but he did not do so out of favor to me," Kedarnatha said politely.

The crowd was astonished to listen. They were looking for a lion but that old man was behaving like a gentle cow.

"For all these days, I have understood him that he does not come in anyone's way, but if someone obstructs his path, then he has the capacity to leave him nowhere." Kedarnatha gave his assessment of Krishna Chandra.

Kedarnatha was trying to calm the mob. He was giving them advice as an experience holder. He thought that his advice would be beneficial for many of them, but the crowd was not interested in his noble thoughts.

Kedarnatha understood the ghosts who loved the punishment not calm down with advice. So he stopped himself to advise them.

"Once I am somehow saved by not losing everything I have and you want me to repeat the same stupidity so that I become a beggar....No, I am a great Brahmin lord, not a great fool." Kedarnatha gave his verdict in clear words that he would not join their movement.

No one saw the nobility of Kedarnatha. The crowd thought that the old lion was frightened by the great fear of Krishna Chandra.

On the other hand, Tejasraja was ready to come out of Kopa Bhavana in a dancing manner after receiving the news from the servant.

Tejasraja's wicked laughter was proof that he had found the key to Krishna Chandra's destruction. It was not just information; it was a lifesaving herb for him.

Tejasraja raised his hands and thanked God.

"Old slaves, we will no longer need your services. The time has come for you to leave. A very knowledgeable slave and his Achhoot wife are about to come to fill the vacant posts due to your departure. Thank you, God, thank you... Krishna Chandra, You are very fond of bringing change in society, don't you? Now I will bring change to your world. Mister arrogant get ready for the worst change of your life." Tejasraja said with the joy of a lifetime.

Till the time Tejasraja came out from Kopa Bhavana to the hall, everyone was gone because his father openly rejected their request.

Another servant told everything to Tejasraja. He looked at his father in anger.

Tejasraja stopped everyone in the street and provoked them even more.

Tejasraja showed people their future in a great dark. He insulted them in the name of Krishna Chandra so much that everyone's anger reached its peak.

Some people even agreed to kill Krishna Chandra.

Tejasraja did this so that no one would back down again. He cleverly cooled down to those who wanted to kill Krishna Chandra. That was not a gentle act. That was a wicked act because Tejasraja did not want his future slaves to die.

With the help of a spy, Tejasraja conveyed to the king that people were eager to kill Krishna Chandra in anger.

Before the king could do anything, Tejasraja came to the king's court with a large crowd.

The king listened carefully to everyone.

Being the king's lineage Ballabha Kumara also did not like this change in the system. He also believed that education is a privilege for a few. On the other hand, he knew his son's aacharya and respected him too, so he refused to take any kind of action, without doubting his thinking.