Chapter 25: The Secret That Was Never a Secret (Part 9)

"Poverty..." said all four in shock.

"Yes, poverty... Poverty, which creates the first difference between humans, creates and promotes every crime. Think that if everyone is rich then why should there be any jealousy or hatred toward anyone? A rich person will not be able to exploit a poor person. The rich will not be able to keep a poor person as a goon. No poor, fed up with poverty, will become a criminal. No rich person would have the courage to misbehave in society, because all the other rich will together oppress him." The pradhanaacharya said with bright eyes.

It seemed that the pradhanaacharya Deependra was living his dream.

All four felt that the education of Gurukul was still incomplete. They had never thought in that way. When Batuk, Rasik, and Jagdeesh looked at the wiser Dev they found that he too had never thought about that.

"Poverty is the first and foremost evil of society. Education is the only way to deal with poverty. Education brings awareness which leads a man only toward happiness. Aacharya Krishna Chandra Shastri understood this many years back and struggled to give education to the masses. He had brought this facility of the rich to the poor. The same education has changed the lives of several thousand people and now by working on your suggestions, we will take this figure to millions." pradhanaacharya said with pride.

All four took blessings from Gurudev and went to sleep.

"Batuk why didn't you tell us about yourself" Dev finally asked the question of his mind directly to Batuk.

"When I told my false story on the mound, you knew I was lying. If you wanted, you could have proved my truth and insulted me. But you didn't do that. I understood at the same time how much you love me. At the same time, I also understood that now I will not be able to win your trust back. Even if I told you, you all would not be able to believe me even if you wanted to. That's why I remained silent. I wanted my friends to see me happy with their own eyes." Batuk said in one go as he waited so long to say that.

While saying so, tears welled up in Batuk's eyes.

All four hugged each other.

Chapter 26: The Fragrance of New Story

The year 1411...

A boy was sitting angrily. The family members tried a lot but could not convince him. Finally, her grandmother came to Swaraagini.

"Sister, I got defeated in front of Danish's stubbornness. He has clearly said that he will eat food only after going to Uttarasaadhaka Gurukul. I don't know when the demon of studies had taken over him. Earlier, he used to play the whole day. We explained that Muslims go to the madarasa (Seminary); no one will allow us to enter the Gurukul. But he doesn't agree. Will you ask Batukeshwara Bhaisaheb (brother) to get him admitted to Uttarasaadhaka Gurukul, can anything happen?" The woman pleaded with Swaraagini and said.

Both the grandmothers were talking there; Nirjara-Danish were talking in the back garden. Nirjara had also brought food for him.

"You are coming to Gurukul because of me, aren't you?" When Nirjara asked, Danish bluntly refused.

"Will you have food?" Nirjara asked.

Danish refused again.

"I had made," Nirjara spoke with a twinkle in her eyes as if she knew that Danish would eat up hearing that.

"Tomorrow Aamod Kaka and Tripti Kaki are coming; I will tell them how much you lie. Six-year-old girls can't cook." Danish said bluntly.

"Mother and father know that I do not lie, my Naanaashiri (maternal grandfather) says that if you have the intention, you can learn anything," Nirjara replied firmly.

"Intention... what is that?" Danish asked shocked.

"I will tell you if you take a bite...." Nirjara said stating her condition.

Danish started smiling hiding his face.

'The End'

(Please review this book and give an appropriate rating.)

GLOBAL REQUEST

Society is going through a strange phase. Everyone is choosing Violence to solve every problem. Some begin with verbal violence and others choose physical violence. Words like forgiveness have remained with the weak. As a result, humans have brought this beautiful Earth to the brink of extinction. In such a situation, I had to do something.

I have got the qualities of seeking and writing from Mother Nature. So I started exploring and writing. If you have read me you will understand that my writing is for humanity. I find real, practical, and sure solutions to problems related to life. Then I bring them to you through poetry, stories, articles, and novels. I mainly write in Hindi and try to translate it into English and other languages.

Your help will tell me, how successful I have been in my cause! I feel that I am going right.

If you have been able to relate yourself to my words, then you have probably got so much that you will be able to bring better and positive changes in your life.

If you got help and you liked my research too then please pray for my welfare. If you want to thank me for financial aid, you can do that too. Because where there is a need for money, only money is required there. Just keep in mind that...

ü Please help only if you want to.

ü Please help according to your strength.

Because the purpose of help should not be to prove yourself superior to others. Help means, "Give your bit in a good deed." So that good deeds continue in society.

One dollar given by the soul produces wonders, and one million dollars given without pure intention goes in vain. Hopefully, you will respect these concerns of mine. I pray for your true happiness and long-prosperous life.

You can donate through;

You can also read my team's writing.

1. 11 Days of Feb (Hindi Poetry Book by Sawen Vishvedaar)

2. Main Kaun Hun (Hindi Short Novel by Satya Saroj)

3. Aalakh Jagaani Padti Hai (Hindi Poetry Book by Sawen Vishvedaar)

'Thank you.'JJJJ