Chapter 25: The Secret That Was Never a Secret (Part 5)

"Yes, these are the only two principles. They are really simple, but at first, they seem very complicated. And they are more meaningful than they seem simple. Many thoughts come to our minds. Mother Nature does not know which thought to accept as your wish. If she understands all the thoughts that come to mind as your wish, then this world can end at any moment, because at some point in someone's mind such a thought may come that this world is of no use, it should vanish.." Batuk said and immediately started laughing.

Batuk's laughter showed that he had thought so in the past. He was laughing that day at his previous stupid thinking.

Everyone else laughed too, considering Batuk's words, for many of them must have thought so.

Suddenly Batuk's eyes fell on Bharat Kumar. He was very serious because, at the time of learning, his entire attention was on learning. Seeing him serious, Batuk also became serious.

"That's why Mother Nature only accepts your steady thought as your wish. Fixed thoughts are formed when you keep thinking the same thought over and over again. If there is a desire, keep repeating that desire. Understand that work is going on that wish. They can be fulfilled anytime. If they are fulfilled, it will feel like this will feel like that...etc. Whatever you say or whatever you think, thinking should be of the same desire." Batuk explained complex matters easily.

Everyone started thinking. Only Bharat Kumar was not serious in that evening Satsang. All the students were seriously listening to the winner Batukeshwara. According to their nature, the young students wanted to achieve instant fame like Batukeshwara. That's why everyone was thoughtful as momentarily as they heard.

"What if we start writing about our desires?" a student asked.

"Do write. Writing is beneficial." Batuk replied happily.

"What if I express my wish in the form of a picture?" another student asked.

"I told you that whatever happens, you only have to think about your wish. While writing, painting, telling someone, telling someone a story, singing a song about that subject, writing a story about that subject, imagining it... whatever you do, but focus should be on that desire..." Batuk answered, anticipating the questions of other students.

Batuk saw that many students kept on standing because Batuk had answered their questions in that one answer. That brought confidence to their faces.

"Then..."

"...Then comes the most important thing. Start working on whatever thought comes to your mind. Know for sure, this work is not done by people. We talked about God, and we saw how people try to please God but never get rid of sorrows and poverty. That is because they think that God himself will come and do their work." Batuk spoke.

Everyone started laughing.

"I am telling the truth. I have talked to those people many times; they have only one answer God will fix everything. In fact, no one has ever seen God coming and doing anything with his own eyes. Just as those who believe in God are living in darkness, in the same way, those who walk with the flag in the name of Mother Nature are also in darkness, because both ignore this important principle." Batuk explained.

"It didn't make any sense." When aacharya Pawan asked, all the students looked at him in surprise.

The students could not believe that the aacharya who had educated Batuk did not understand Batuk's words.

"Aacharya, suppose that you are in some deserted and lifeless region and you feel thirsty. Now you ask God for water or ask Mother Nature for water and sit wherever you are, in the hope that you will get water only. Then what will happen?" Batuk asked, creating a hypothetical situation.

"A person can die of thirst because it is a lifeless region, from where will the water come to there?" Before aacharya Pawan could answer, a teenage student spoke up.

That teenage student was listening to Batuk with great concentration, so suddenly the answer came out of his mouth.

"Usually at most when doing something like that. I don't know how they get to know that some God will come with water in his hand or Mother Nature herself will bring the urn. Now think like this whether you asked God for water or asked Mother Nature for water. You sat with his eyes closed for a while. Then started looking at that whole area and started thinking where can water be found? Maybe you can find a clue about water. Following which you find the water." Batuk told while enjoying.

"You mean that a wish is not fulfilled just by asking for it. You have to work on that too." Bharat Kumar said.

"Exactly, because both God and Mother Nature only show you the way, you have to find the destination yourself. Take my example; Mother Nature had given me an opportunity through Zameendaar Sahib, if I had not redeemed it, would I have got anything?" Batuk asked.

Everyone started talking among themselves.

"You are absolutely right, but miracles also happen. It is possible that a horse rider will come into that deserted area and give water to that person." A child surprised everyone by saying.

The pradhanaacharya was very proud because it was clear proof of how effective and useful the tradition of Sanjh Satsang of Uttarasaadhaka Gurukul was.

"It may be so, but if you look closely, something different happens. Because of seeing with your own eyes, you know the reality of that area, which results in the fact that after sitting for a while, you start feeling that this is an uninhabited area, and no one will bring water here. Now consider what you have done technically. When you said no one would come here, you actually asked for your new wish. According to the first wish, you told God and Mother Nature that someone should bring water here, while in the second wish, you told God and Mother Nature that no one would bring water here. God and Mother Nature who were trying to fulfill your first wish, ordered them as a second wish that no one will come here. Now you think and tell what will happen in such a situation?" Batuk asked after explaining deeply.