Chapter 19: Private Results of Private Examinations (Part 3)

After a prahar, they decided to go back.

"Come on Batuk, you come on my horse," Rasik said while walking.

"No friend, our paths are different, I am going towards... Gurukul..." Batuk said shirking.

"Excellent Batuk, I am also thinking of going there, ever since I came here I have wanted to meet the aacharyas. You come with me; we will go together to Gurukul." Jagdeesh said while being happy.

"Why bother? Why only you two will take benefit to the see the aacharyas?" Rasik spoke.

"We'll go too," Dev said sitting on the horse.

Batuk had thought of going alone but now he could not do anything. Rasik took Batuk with him on his horse. All four were leaving the mound once again.

Batuk started remembering the events of four years ago.

Four years ago, Batuk's mood was completely different as he left that same mound. He was happy that he was going home forever. Surprisingly, he also realized that the yearning that was rising inside him would not go away just by seeing his parents. But he ignored that important thought and focused on other happiness.

While walking, Batuk had not yet reached his home. He had reached the first temple of his kingdom just then some people recognized him. They were stationed near the temple by Batuk's father. Batuk felt that they were made to welcome him. Batuk was right, but not completely.

A horseman immediately went towards the city. He had gone to inform Batuk's in-laws that the Baaraat (Bridegroom and his fellows) could come any moment.

When Batuk reached his home, he came to know that all the preparations for his marriage had already been done. Before he could get settled in his house, he was married.

Batuk is married to a girl named Swaraagini, with whom Batuk used to play in his childhood.

As fast as he got married, Batuk felt the additional responsibilities that automatically made him want to earn more money. He had work to do, so after saying bye to his wife Swaraagini, Batuk immediately reached his first farmer client.

The farmer's family was happy to see the miraculous man. They wanted to provide hospitality but Batuk made it clear that he has to complete his goals in time. That's why he immediately heard the problem of the first farmer and after solving that problem immediately, he went to the second farmer.

Second to third, third to fourth... Batuk went on. Batuk, who did not shy away from hard work, completed all the work on time. Due to that, he had a lot of time left. Due to the extra time, he also made some new clients and also worked on their problems.

Due to the extra work, Batuk also got extra money, which made him doubly happy because he had thought something like that. He not only made the new bride happy but also gave many gifts of happiness to his family.

Batuk's father was happy with his decision which he had taken many years ago by keeping the stone in his emotional mind. He sent the only boy born after three girls to study in Uttarasaadhaka Gurukul. The clan had said that there was no need for it because they belonged to a hereditary rich family, but Batuk's father did not agree. That day he was proud of his decision.

Batuk and his whole family were happy, but the farmers were not happy. After four months, the grain yield that they got was much less than what they expected. Their fury increased when they found a decline in the quality of the grains as well.

Batuk was shocked and the farmers felt cheated. They did not spend so much on a miraculous man to get low-quality and a small number of crops.

Unlike Batuk, Dev, and Jagdeesh had given farmers better results than they had expected. There was a good increase in both quality and yield. Due to that their fame, clients, and income automatically increased.

Rasik's mistake-correction policy did not even spare the old farmer who had contracted him by giving him the last remaining copper coin.

Seeing Rasik's experiments, the farmer understood that instead of giving Rasik one copper coin, the farmer should have taken at least ten copper coins from Rasik.

Rasik, after taking money from the farmer, was experimenting with farmer's seeds in farmer's fields using the farmer's resources.

The farmer had even thought from whom he would take a loan and from whom he would borrow. He was sure that like every time someone would help him this time too.

But the farmer's journey of one month went in vain. Apart from a few coins, he did not get anything from anyone. Blaming fate less and himself more, the old farmer returned home and his son kissed his feet.

"You were right Pitaashiri, like every decision of yours, your decision to call the agricultural scientist also proved right." The farmer's son spoke happily.

The farmer was shocked to hear so because he had not called any agricultural scientist. He had spent a copper coin to call the miraculous man.

"The agricultural scientist...who?" The farmer asked with surprise.

"The agricultural scientist, who else, he is our Rasikananda ji." The farmer's son replied.

After understanding the words of the son, the farmer came to know that the miraculous man and the agricultural scientist are just two identities of the same person. But the farmer did not understand how his decision to call Rasik proved right, because Rasik was busy experimenting instead of performing miracles.

Then the son took the father to the store room where only a few sacks of grain were lying. The farmer smiled because his doubt had turned into confidence. His son was not praising him but was ridiculing him.

"Pitaashiri what happened? There is less food... never mind we will get through this. I'm sorry Pitaashiri, I was helpless. sahukaar brought his men and took away the rest of the grain instead of the recovery of his debt... I could do nothing." I could not do anything then." The farmer's son spoke in despair.