Chapter 20: The Secret That Is No Longer A Secret (Part 1)

In terms of information, there are two types of human beings.

The first type of human who has received the information. Other types of humans would not have received the information.

Those who have received information are called knowledgeable, and those who have not received information are called ignorant.

For example, one thousand people know the difference between gold and brass. But the other two thousand people do not know the difference between brass and gold. Now the one thousand people will be called knowledgeable about gold and brass. Similarly, two thousand people will be called ignorant of gold and brass.

The difference between foolish and ignorant people is known only in the context of information.

Whenever a knowledgeable person does not use the information despite having the knowledge, he is called a fool, because he was able to use the information, yet he did not use the information.

In the same way, that person is called ignorant and does not have knowledge of the said subject. An ignorant person is helpless because he cannot use the information even if he wants to because he does not have any information to use.

After listening to Batuk's words, in the eyes of the pradhanaacharya, Batuk became a fool from a miracle man. That happened just because of Batuk. Batuk did not use the information he had acquired in Aryavarta's most prestigious educational institution for thirteen years.

Batuk was not ignorant, he had knowledge, but because he did not use the knowledge, he proved to be a fool. At least Batuk knew that very well.

Batuk was already troubled by his sorrows; later the pradhanaacharya had shown him the mirror. Now neither Batuk was able to stay in Gurukul, nor was he able to get away from Gurukul. Even after a lot of effort, even lunch was not eaten by him.

Time passed, and it was evening. The friends were still enjoying the Gurukul to the fullest but Batuk's condition remained the same.

A boy came and invited everyone to Sanjh Jalpaan. At the behest of friends, Batuk also went as he thought that now he would drink something. One, it is easier to get a liquid down the throat than a solid. Second, his stomach was feeling hungry.

I wish Batuk could understand that the hunger of the soul is stronger than the hunger of the stomach.

It has been a long time since Batuk was holding the vessel of milk, which was given at the time of Sanjh Jalpaan, but not even a sip went down from his throat. He felt as if he did not have the right to drink that milk. It was clearly visible to him that he had insulted Uttarasaadhaka Gurukul and all its aacharyas.

Batuk was about to cry because of shame when he remembered a special story of Shiri Krishna and Shiri Arjuna that was always repeated in Uttarasaadhaka Gurukul.

Yes, a special type of Geeta was read and studied in Uttarasaadhaka Gurukul as well. Aacharyas who did not believe in God did not read Geeta as a religious book, but they used to research many points of Geeta giving it the status of a scientific book.

During the search, there was an incident that seemed to be very important to the aacharyas, so that topic was often discussed.

The story was that Shiri Krishna opened the eyes of Shiri Arjuna by preaching the Geeta. Arjuna started looking and thinking in a direction in which he had never seen or thought before. Shiri Krishna became relieved thinking that now Shiri Arjuna would act according to his Dharma (duty). But then a strange incident happened.

Shiri Arjuna fearfully said that whatever he had understood yesterday, he had forgotten most of the things. He had thought that there would be a scolding from Shiri Krishna, as well as some punishment could also be given.

But Shiri Krishna replied with a smile. He lovingly explained to Shiri Arjuna that human intelligence is not made to assimilate new knowledge instantly. That's why you have to take the help of books. He also said that all the knowledge of books vanishes from the human memory sooner or later, because the human intellect has to do many other things. That's why it is necessary to bring the learned things into practice.

Everything that remains in practice is not forgotten.

After that Shiri Krishna again preached the Geeta to Shiri Arjuna.

the pradhanaacharya Shivakesri had explained so while telling all his Aacharyas, "Never get frustrated with the children that they have forgotten what they have learned. No matter what age humans are, they often forget things."

Since then, it has been the practice of Uttarasaadhaka Gurukul that children can ask thousands of previous questions and Aacharyas will have to answer thousands of times because that was their job.

Batuk saw a ray of hope when he remembered the story of Shiri Krishna and Shiri Arjuna. He put down the vessel of milk and stood up. He had forgotten to apologize to Milk.

Everyone's eyes fell on the winner Batukeshwara, due to which there was a hindrance in their Sanjh Jalpaan. The pradhanaacharya smiled because that is what he wanted to see from his wayward disciple.

"The pradhanaacharya, milk is not going down to the throat...Please guide." Batuk burst into tears and asked once again to his the pradhanaacharya for help.

Batuk had not asked for help in the matter in private, rather he had asked for help in public.

The pradhanaacharya who was troubled because of Batuk for a long time got a lot of peace after listening to Batuk's question. He felt that his student was only wayward, not lost.

"Shishya, if you have the courage to ask for an answer, then repeat the question in front of everyone, and before that, apologize to the food, perhaps you have forgotten this too." the pradhanaacharya Deependra spoke using strong words.

Everyone was surprised when the pradhanaacharya, who always spoke with love, used such harsh words. Immediately everyone understood that Batuk had definitely committed some big scandal.