Chapter 20: The Secret That Is No Longer A Secret (Part 3)

Batuk was looking down while the three friends were looking at the pradhanaacharya.

"Every Aacharya of Gurukul has always said that there is no other friend and ally in this world greater than Mother Nature. Mother Nature does not work like a temple by offering Prasad (dainty) and taking Dakshina (payment for holly rituals) like a priest. She is not a zameendaar who buys or mortgages land in return for help. She is not a sahukaar who demands interest. She is not even a businessman who wants money. Mother Nature is a parent who gives everything to her children without demanding anything in return." The pradhanaacharya started his statement.

Everyone nodded in 'yes' while agreeing as if they were saying we know this. Why are you saying this again?

The pradhanaacharya saw Batuk, and he stood with his head bowed. He neither said 'yes' nor said 'no'. When the pradhanaacharya understood what he was doing, he became happy.

Batuk was just listening with complete concentration.

"But you people probably did not understand this. Let us try to understand the same thing in another way. Mother Nature is a shopkeeper but she is not an ordinary shopkeeper but a special shopkeeper. You get sweets at the sweet shop and toys at the toy shop. But everything is available in Mother Nature's shop. Shishyas, heed my words. Everything is available at Mother Nature's shop. Wealth, fame, respect, love, affection, lover, girlfriend, bridegroom, bride, child, enemy, killer, police officer, thief, king, devil, knowledge, virtue, demerit, Sanskaras (good manners), Kusanskaras (bad manners), mansion, cottage, food, poison, Sweets, diseases, cures, life, and even death. Everything in the world, every feeling in the world, and every situation in the world are found in the store of Mother Nature. You get whatever you ask for. Like other shopkeepers, this particular shopkeeper does not take anything in return for giving anything. Your job is to ask and Mother Nature's responsibility is to give." the pradhanaacharya spoke.

Everyone was listening attentively. The little students were very happy to hear all that.

"How wonderful that Mother Nature takes nothing and gives everything. Along with this excellent quality, she also has two such qualities which are not found as the qualities of Mother Nature by the human race. Human beings see them as evils of Mother Nature. The point to be noted here is that the two evils I am talking about are not really the evils of Mother Nature, they are only considered as the evils of Mother Nature by mankind. You can also call these two Avgunas (demerits) of Mother Nature at your level. It means, according to the understanding of mankind, Mother Nature has one Guna (merit) and two Avgunas. The first Avguna (demerit) is that Mother Nature never asks any questions. Neither a good question nor a bad question, she never asks any question. Why do you want this? What will you do with it? She never asks." Saying the pradhanaacharya looked at everyone.

Everyone's expressions had started changing.

"The second Avguna is that she never gives you any opinion. When you ask for something, she does not say that I have a better option than this. Instead of this, I can give you that too. She doesn't even tell you that you take this because it is good for you or doesn't take that, it is not good for you. She never gives any kind of advice. Neither good advice nor bad advice. Whenever you ask, she just says one word... 'Tathaastu' (Amen)... nothing else. You ask for friends or enemies, you ask for virtues or demerits, and you ask for nectar or poison. In return Mother Nature says only and only Tathaastu. No questions and no guidance." the pradhanaacharya spoke very seriously.

Everyone became serious. The little students went in fear.

Batuk was looking down, but his forehead was shaking. He was starting to feel that instead of happiness, he must have asked for sorrow. His expressions were describing the storm that started rising in his mind.

"I think you all must have understood this. Now is the time to know what happened on that mound four years ago while taking the final exam. What did all four of them ask from Mother Nature? Jagdeesh already had the qualities of farming in his blood as he belonged to an agricultural family. Many of his ancestors were farming. From time to time, he had seen the problems related to agriculture and understood their solution. Seeing the stone in the name of the field, his mind was also sad. Jagdeesh's morale was also broken. But he sought a solution from Mother Nature. Mother Nature immediately said Tathaastu and also gave him a solution through a dream." the pradhanaacharya gave the information and became silent.

After listening to the pradhanaacharya, Jagdeesh started running the horses of his mind. He began to understand when what and how had happened on the mound. Within a short time, he began to see how the events that had happened in his life had actually happened.

After reading the expressions of Jagdeesh, the pradhanaacharya proceeded.

"Jagdeesh, who went to work on the solution, faced the scorn of the world like every person with an innovative idea. This work was being done by none other than his best friends, who themselves were very intelligent. In such a situation, Jagdeesh sought determination and willpower from Mother Nature. Like last time, Mother Nature immediately said Tathaastu this time too. He walked alone on a new path and then later friends succeeded by walking on the same path." the pradhanaacharya completed his speech and became silent again.

The pradhanaacharya was not only giving an opportunity for the children to understand but at the same time reading Jagdeesh's face, he was also understanding whether Jagdeesh agreed or not.

On disagreeing on something, Jagdeesh had the right to register his disagreement publicly.

When Jagdeesh understood everything again, he showed complete agreement and at the same time, he was proud of himself.

On the other hand, all the students liked Jagdeesh very much. Everyone also understood the truth that Batuk had become the winner but Jagdeesh had found a way to become the winner.

Everyone greeted him with open eyes, which was accepted by Jagdeesh with an open mind.