Meeting

( Note: his personality might be a little different then Kishimoto made him since reader chan will be in his life. Hope you enjoy it ! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ♡)

A young boy was throwing rocks at a lake. He kept trying to hit the other side. But as always he failed.
As he was about to throw an other it slipped.

"Ow!!!"

He quickly turned facing the forest as he slowly began to get prepare thinking it was an ambush while activating his sharingan. Surprisingly no one came out.
".....who's there." He called out . A bit of rustling was heard. He quickly appeared in back of something or some one.

The girl jumped and began to step back fast slamming in to a tree. Madara stared at her as did she.

Both had black straight hair and the sharingan.

"State your name." He said. His voice was quite deep for his age. The girl twitched"......._(n)_..." The boy blinked making his eyes go back to their normal black color " _(n)_...? I haven't heard or seen you on the clan." He said stepping closer.

The girl panicked and began to slide to the side of the tree while her sharingan began to vanish making her _(e/c)_ eyes show, she wasn't strong enough to keep it out for a long time.

" hold it right there. Take an other move and you die." He called.

The girl looked at him nervously. She was just going to go and get water.

"You....have strange eyes for an Uchiha....." He began to get closer with curiosity showing in his eyes. The girl on the other hand remembered what her father Said and quickly ran disappearing . The boy only stood there with wide eyes blinking "......" He turned back to the lake and left towards it' that speed can only be known by specific people.'
-------

Coughing came from an older man. A young girl was seen running inside holding a small bamboo cup. She took longer since she had to look for an other lake. Thanks to the boy.

" _(n)_.....did....anyone see you ..?" Her father asked as he sat up. The girl blinked and shook her head lying while looking at the water.

The older Uchiha sigh smiling in relief.

You see. On this era mixing blood wasn't allowed. A clan must only be with a clan. _(n)_ wasn't a full Uchiha. She was mixed. And mixed with the worst clan. The senju . Her mother was a shinobi or use to be one before her and the child's father left their clans to be with one an other.

Now _(n)_ had to be alone. The Uchiha found her mother and killed her. The senju are still trying to find her father along with the child they had.
---------- 1 month -----------

"Hu...." The girl sigh while sitting next to the lake. It was an other day and she like others went back to the lake to get water. She was happy no one was around or so she thought.

"Eh.. Hello!" A happy voice said making her twitch and turn. It wasn't the kid from last time. This boy had a mushroom hair style kinda funny for her.

"Who are you .?" She asked quickly . The boy blinke but smiled " I'm hashirama and you ?" The girl blinked and stood up holding the bamboo tubes filled with water "_(n)_." They stared at one an other for a long time. Not addressing your family name meant one thing. Shinobi.

" so you came .." A deep voice said but let out a gasp . The girls eyes widen as she quickly hide behind the new kid.

Hashirama blinked and looked at her then at his friend " Ne Madara is she a girlfriend of your ? " the brunette said smiling. Both kids blushed staring at each other.

"Hell no!!!" The Uchiha yelled glaring. Hashirama fell down depress " you don't have to be mean...." The girl blinked and kneeling down worriedly for the weird boy " are you okay..?" Madara blinked " Tch. Don't worry about that idiot. That's how he usually is." He said crossing his arms. Hashirama fell more depress now a dark gloomy aura formed around him as he smirks without hope.

"Look what you did !!!!!" The girl yelled angrily making both boys jump up.

Madara sweat dropped looking at her " eh. Don't talk to me like that!!" He yelled back .

"Then don't make other people sad stupid !!" She said back angrily.

Hashirama stood there eyeing them.He began to laugh.

Both kids stopped and looked at him confuse. They began to laugh slowly .

Some how from this strange encounter.

A friendship with great sadness will start.