The Last Peaceful Night

( 5 years)

A full moon was out today. It was a fresher night then the others. Owls were heard along with the wind making the trees branches move.

_(n)_ was sitting on the wooden floor drinking warm jasmine tea watching it calmly. She kept hearing foot steps and cursing, a sigh escaped her mouth, she turned towards the paper door seeing the shadow of a long haired male holding things while reading. She turned back to the moon " I wonder if one day...the purpose of me looking at you will come..." She stood up holding the empty cup and walked inside the room but soon stopped seeing the door sliding .

Madara walked inside but soon stopped seeing her "...though you would be sleep by now...."

"...the full moons out..."

"Oh right...."he blinked twice.

Both just stared at one an other in silence. Not long after they just walked passed each other. One leaving the room and the other going to the garden.

Not long after the woman walked back inside. A surprised expression quickly came to her face seeing .

Madara was sitting outside the door across the room. She raised eyebrow a bit confuse and walked towards him "why are you here ?"

"Because it's my house..." He turned his head a bit towards her .

"I didn't mean it like that... I meant by why are you in here and not on the office as usual.." She sat on her legs calmly next to him. The man blinked looking at her better. He had his hair up making his face more viewable
" thought I would drop by...I went to see Izuna but he was sleeping already.." _(n)_ blinked twice and smiled " well isn't that kind of you ~" " don't give your sass right now ." He smirked at her and looked at the moon.
" why do you look at it so much ?" "...It calms me down..." The man blinked turning his attention to her again. _(n)_ was smiling while looking at the bright moon " just by how peaceful it is...it makes me wonder so many things...even as a child I would look at it " she turned to him smiling calmly. Both of them looked at one an other , the woman began to blush slowly while the man smiled softly at her , they soon got closer, their eyes began to close, just when their lips where going to touch a knocking came on the door. Madara turned and stood up walking towards it . _(n)_ stayed sitting down while her hands clutched the kimono sleeves tightly.

There was murmurs between the two Uchiha males. Madar then closed the door while staying on the same spot. His nails clutched the wood leaving marks.

"Madar..?" The girl asked confused while standing up slowly."I'll be back." He slid the door open and left closing it .

The woman closed her eyes sighing while turning back seeing the moons light shining on her.
--------------------------------------------

Madara was thinking while sitting on his office. He didn't know what to do now. But he promised his brother and his wife he would protect the clan. A yawned escaped from mouth as he stretched. He thought for a while, he closed his eyes while getting up and headed out the room.

A wooden door was heard sliding slowly then came foots steps .

The door across the room was open letting the fresh night air in. Next to it laid a woman on her 20's 'sleeping' on a futon. It was rare for Madara to be inside the room so there was no second one. His was still in the closet, not touched at all, he only used it for a week , when they first got a married, till then he only slept on his office.

_(n)_ turned having her back face him. She was awake. She was only listening to what he was going to do.
Foots step, a door sliding open then close . She was kinds confuse ok the inside while hearing but soon stopped.

Something unexpected happen though. She felt her covers moving then a warm presence next to her, _(e/c)_ eyes snapped open when an arm wrapped itself around her waist bringing her closer.

"Your awake Hu."

"....yeah.."

"Hm....."
Madara blinked and laid his head on hers "this feels nice..."

"Mhm..." She smiled slowly closing her eyes.

" your not going tomorrow with us." That made her open her eyes again and turn to him with a confuse look "..why not ..? You guys need me since I'm a medical ni-" Madara placed a slim finger on her lips making her quiet .

"Your pregnant right ." He looked at her smiling. Her eyes widen a bit and looked to the side blushing , she slowly nodded while her hands clutched his shirt. Madara sigh smiling and looked at her calmly "that's why." She looked at him again slowly putting her hand on his moving it away from her mouth " promise me one thing then." "Hm?" "If you or Izuna get injured...come back quickly ." She smiled at him. The man blinked twice and sigh thinking "....very well then." She smiled at him with her eyes closed. Madara blinked and hugged her closely thinking while looking at the moon. Some thing felt off. But he decided to ignore it just this once.