Truth

The three friends stood between them was a tablet.

" this is a sacred tablet that has been passed down to the Uchiha by generation. I haven't let any outsider look at it besides you ." Madara stated while _(n)_ stood next to him not talking.

" so far I have decipher a portion of it."

Hashirama looked at them while the fire made cracking noises.

The tension between them was noticeable.

"One good seeking stability split into light and shadow. And it is these opposites together that give rise to all things in this universe. " Madara said while staring at him " this is a universal truth."
" in short, it states that true happiness can be found. When contrary powers cooperate together."
"How ever it can be interpreted differently ."

Hashiramas eyes went a bit wide listening .

" Hashirama. Do you think we don't know what's going on?" Madara glared slowly while _(n)_ hugged his arm tighter.

"Leave Tobirama to me. I can't do this with out you two to help me as the hokages right hand and eye and as a brother and sister! People will eventually recognize your merits and then, I'll name You ,Madara, second Hokage"Hashirama stated worrying a bit.

"After you, I suspect Tobirama will probably become Hokage. When he does, the Uchiha will be eventually eliminated." Madara took a deep breath "knowing this, I've reached out to the other Uchiha about leaving the village . But it seems no one is willing to follow me , besides my wife ."

"Madara, _(n)_ !" Hahairma was now really worried.

"I couldn't protect my younger brother, much less my own child. And it seems I won't be able to keep the promise I made him that I would protect the clan." He began to glare " I'm not even trusted by the clan I want to protect."

"That's not true !" Hashirama said stepping closer but stopped seeing the woman glare while her sharingan activated.

"Everyone knows....perhaps that time, the old match , what I should have give you was 'to kill your younger brother ' you called me your brother." Madara looked t him on the eye " but which of us would you kill for the sake of this village ."

Hashirama stayed quiet while a sweat drop fell down his face .

" we like to think that we knew you pretty well, we had enough ."

The fire on the torches made made their shadows move a bit.

" we are going to leave the village." Madara smiled while his sharingan activated " we found a different path to take. It became clear to me because we all showed each other's guts. Cooperation is really a quite form of conflict." Both uchihas turned and walked.

" your wrong !" Hashirama said making them stop " I won't let it be like that !"

"Hashirama " _(n)_ said turning to him"it's what you make of reality. Let's stop being slaves to it. It's healthier to view this world as nearly a slide how." She ended staring at him in the eyes.

" have you two been listening to me ?" The Hokage said.

" you are the only one who matches with us. Tobirama got the upper hand on the last one because _(n)_ was pregnant so she restrain herself so she wouldn't hurt the child. " Madara turned to him while his sharingan changes to the mangekyō " we are looking forwards to the battles we'll fight with you . up on till I achieve my true dream."

Hashirama had a serious expression " what is your true dream ? I thought everything we've aimed for was in the village ."

" you just can't see it, what's behind this dream comes forth the future." His mangekyō changes a bit while he looked at him.

"Then tell me about your dream of the future. If it's connected to this villages dream, I need your strength as a leader along with _(n)_ knowledge, as senior members , and as friends."

Madara sigh and smirked " there is no connection. And you'll never reach it. Chasing after us Is useless."
"You of all people should know. No one is capable of stabbing us from behind."

Hashirama looked at his two best friends leave. He clutched his hands.

-------------------------------------

That was the last conversation I had with my dear friends.
After that , they left the village. Every day felt like a dream. But a dream that slowly became a nightmare. After Madara and _(n)_ left, it was as if my siblings died all over again.
---------------------------------------

The two Uchiha walked besides one an other. They were quiet. Much to madaras dislike.

_(n)_ looked at the path " we're going to the stone village ?" She looked up at him. Madara nodded slowly and looked down at her " there's business We need to attend there." He looked straight .
The woman blinked and looked at the road and smiled " I think I know what." She said in a singing voice while hugging his arm closer.
Madara chuckle while walking " your a smart one after all." He was at least happy. She didn't abandon him like the rest.

"Ne , Madara ."

"Hm?"

" can I braid your hair ?"

"No."

"Hmp."
The woman looked straight with puffed cheeks while the male laughed a bit.
------------------------

An explosion came.

The stone ninjas quickly ran towards the now ruined temple entrance but fell down when a hand with black chakra touched them.

"Hm. And why wasn't I inform of this technique?" Madara said while walking holding his scythe and his fan.

"Hey you keep your secrets I keep mine ~ you never told me we could do susano'o ~" she turned to him while snapping a mans neck.

Madara smirked and turned along with his wife seeing a kid trembling.

"Why? I thought We were in an alliance with Hashirama !" He yelled .

Madara smirked as his mangekyō activated " we are no longer with him." He pulled _(n)_ close to him while the blue susano'o was activated making everything collapse.