Infinate

"Naruto. Listen to me now." Sasuke glared slowly " we need to quickly attack him. He can separate his shadow. " "Tch." Naruto glared at him 'I hate taking orders from this guy..'

"_(n)_. " sasuke turned to her " you have to help us on this got it. ". "What part of-" " we can make Madara normal again." Naruto looked at her shocked expression ".....how do I know your not lying..." She glared at them more. Both teens looked at one an other " because. Why would we lie to a goddess ?" " also. Your like our new friend seeing why you did all of this for." Naruto smiled at her ._(n)_ looked down clutching her hands on her black pants."very well then....." She looked up at them." Right now. His using limbo. "

Madara glared watching ' I can see them planing a strategy... ' he looked at sasuke 'He has great battle tactics. Not to mention my same eye. If only he would had been on obitos place.....'He moved his eyes to the woman on the floor looking at him. ' anyways right now is not the time for foolishness.....what can they possibly want with her.' He began to glare ' she would of run towards me by now.'

_(n)_ looked at the man across the field '........' She looked at the two teens talking with one an other. She jumped seeing Naruto and sasuke having a high power chakra ' what the...' She looked at the moon and sun markings on their hands.

"Naruto you throw that to me alright." Sasuke smirked while making his sage power increase. "Tch.i hate taking orders from you but I don't doubt you." Naruto smile while his sage rasengan grew.

Madaras eye widen watching ' what the hell.....' Both friends quickly strike the man on the sides. Madara glared and vanished quickly. ' he..substituted his shadow again......'

Madara ran quickly glaring ' I see if I go far off the field he won't see me' he looked at his wife angrily seeing Kakashi next to her.

"Sasuke!! I'll take this one ! Hurry up go after him or he'll go to-!"

"KAKASHI-SENSEI AND _(n)_!!"

Both of them turned seeing. Madara began to smirk but that's when his right eye opened. One blink and _(n)_ saw the lower part of her husband slamming on the floor.

"KYYYSAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

_(n)_ crawled looking at it trembling with wide eyes.

Sakura poped out of nowhere "what the...."

---3mins---

"How is this helping him you fools !!!"

"Well if he didn't teleport his body would had been okay!!" Sasukes eye twitched a bit._(n)_ glared angrily making her mangekyō activate.

"Okay we need to stop this." Kakashi looked at her " why are you on our side now ?"

"Yeah ! I thought you would only be with Madara ." Sakura looked at her confuse.

Naruto and sasuke looked at the pink haired girl remembering what Yomi told them '.............'

"....I want my husband back. " she looked at them " I didn't know he would go this far to the point of taking everyone's chakra. Even my own."
Kakashi looked at her ' even if the man used her and tried kill her, she still wants to drag him out from the darkness that consumes him' he looked at Sakura ' it's the same with Sakura. She fallowed sasuke and tried anything even when he also try killing her .....' The looked at both woman and girl ' I see they're both the same. They are both kind souls.'

-------other dimension------

"I see you took the seal I placed on your heart out." Madara smirked at a glaring man." How did you do it ? You must had needed help for that."

"I made Kakashi blast my heart." Obito glared more. Madara began to laugh raising an eyebrow " you just did what I needed."

-------------

"Wait so you can't use chakra anymore ??" Sakura looked at her surprise .

"I can. But right now it's locked. "_(n)_ blinked looking at them but twitched seeing the dimension thing opening.

Madara and Obito appeared.

_(n)_ looked at him nervously "......" Madara looked straight and smirked.

They blinked once and he was gone " what the !???" The all looked up quickly .

Madara laughed smirking and looked at the woman while he clutched her from her throat more " seems I must punish you. " he brought an arm up " you wouldn't......." She glared while trying to free her self " oh but I just did !!" An arm went threw her chest.

Sasuke eyes widen seeing but looked around again "Tch. He made more ." "Yeah I can sense it." Naruto glared seeing what he was doing . Sakura had her mouth covered watching .

Madara smirked while he began to abstract a white thing from her. _(n)_ looked at him with wide eyes " don't Worry. I won't kill you. Right now. I'll be needing you soon." He smirked making a clone. The clone got her and left quickly .

'Now then.' He looked down at them smirking ' Chibuka Tensei !' He slammed his hands together . The whole ground began to shake and slowly broke apart making four giant balls.
-----

The clone stopped on a far of cliff watching while he laid _(n)_ down. The woman looked at him 'hehehehahahahahaha!!!!!!!' She began to smirk while her eyes went white.

' tsuki-Yomi. My times coming Imōto."

"Hai. Oneesan."
-----

Madara looked at the moon "INFINITE TSUKUYOMI!!!!!" The moon began to turn red with a renegan mix with sharingan appeared.

He smirked and looked around " the light shines anywhere. Even on the darkest of shadows. No one can hide and...."

The ground began to break with roots coming out making everyone in to cocoons.

_(n)_ walked while looking around "..........." She looked up at the moon seeing the man. Her hair began to turn white along with her skin.

"HAHAHAHA FINALLY!!WE'LL BECOME ONE !!"

Kaguya smirked evilly looking down at the land.