魂 (Tama/ Soul)

( that's (past) you and Indra reader-chan! Mind my drawing ! Indra is quite hard to draw ! (⌒-⌒; ) sorry for late update I was at Japan-expo)

"Wait. But why would they go of to war then." Naruto had a confuse expression seeing the images

" I picked ashura as my successor. Indra seeing he was the oldest and strongest didn't accept that at all." The sage looked at him. Naruto glared at big " so he used Yomi ...." "Undead. Although he highly doubt used would be the answer." "What do you mean?" " Indra may had fallen for Tsuki-Yomi on his own terms."

Naruto sigh seeing the images on the water.

"So after they fought. Their bodies destroyed one an other but the chakra that they had was reborn time and time again."

"Yuck! That's like being posses. So who's the lucky guy then." Naruto smirked."You Naruto." "Eh."

"You are ashura reborn."

"Old man your crazy! Next thing you'll be telling me sasuke is Indra and Sakura is Yomi!" The sage looked at him in silence. Naruto smiled nervously while his eye twitched "....your not kidding Hu..." "No."

"Err but how will I stop Madara ! I'm not like ashura at all."

"Do you wish to speak with Yomi."

"She's here !?" The boy had wide eyes. The sage nodded. "Yes I am." A gentle voice said. Naruto jumped looking to his side seeing the pale woman. " oh uhm...hello." He sweat dropped ' she kinda looks like Hinata...' " my body was born separate from my chakra this time." She smiled " so I may look like this Hinata but my chakra has yet been activated and its still inside the Sakura girl." "Ohh..."' How did she know-' " I can read your mind."

"Yeah that's why she creeps me out a lot." The sage said "I can tell...." Naruto sweat dropped.
----------------
_(n)_ twitched opening her eyes. Loud crashing noises where heard all over the place.

"Ahaha very good lets dance some more"

She woman sat up quickly hearing that voice although her leg was still not repair. The whole place was crumbled. She looked at herself and saw her sage mode gone complete. Her arm had bite marks 'that's bloody ..' She looked up and her eyes widen.

Madara coughed blood smirking at the man across from him. Guy twitched being on his limit ' I guess I have to activate the last one...'
-------------------------------------
Yomi looked at Naruto. It kinda creeped him out since her eyes were white.

"As you know. I'm Stuki-Yomi no Megami. I am the youngest sister of Kaguya."

"Wait so like isn't that incest..?" "What do you mean..?" "You know like you liked Indra " "...Urusai."

" Now then let's continue."

Tsuki moved her hand on the water making it reflect a forest.

...••••**••••••.....****•••....***••••...***

Whipping was heard coming from a nearby lake.

A black haired man was seen entering a forest. Regardless of what the many villagers told him how a demon lived there. He cared little. For him demon meant power and power was what he wanted.
He took out his sword slowly sensing a great deal of power. But he blinked twice seeing what looked like a woman sitting on the water.

Her strange appearance appealed to him. Indra walked closer masking his chakra.

"You." He said a bit harshly making the woman look at him. He stopped quickly. She looked like a ghost. Pale. No eye color no hair nor eyelashes. She was pale like the moon that shined light on her .

" I was told a demon lived here." He walked closer towards her. The woman twitched glaring slowly seeing. Salted water kept coming out her almond shaped eyes. " is that you?" He stopped in front of her .

"I'm no demon." She glared sniffing "then what are you ?" He didn't break his cold stare. It frighten her yet she sensed attraction towards him. He reminded her of the woman who would visit her on the moon.

"I'm. Tsuki-Yomi no Megami."

Indra kept an icy stare " why would a goddess let many tell she's a demon. Specially. Why would a goddess cry " he walked on the water towards her. The paled woman looked down slowly smiling " I can no longer do anything about it." She closed her eyes " I'm just waiting for the day I would leave this place." Indra looked at her. He stepped closer putting his hand out towards her. The woman blinked and looked up at it while sniffing .

" we have something in common. " they both looked at one an other.

"Loneliness is what we have in common. Do you wish to end it?"
----------------------------------

_(n)_ tried getting up quickly ' a shit man.....' " DARA!!!! Move out the way!!" Her eyes widen slowly seeing guy changing.

Madara smirked " why!? I see this will be his last!"

'This stupid fuck....' She glared and looked at her leg again. It still wasn't fully re-generating.

A loud explosion was heard. _(n)_ held on to the floor with wide eyes. Something slammed next to her .Madara laughed while half his body was torn as he held on to the woman " I thought I was a goner you damned lunatic !!" He yelled at a dying guy.

_(n)_ glared at the man next to her. Madara looked at her blinking "what?"

" you .........you used my body when I was out !!!?" She got him from his ear.

"Tch. " he glared at her " so what!? Not the first time I do that!!"

Everyone gasp hearing.

Madara twitched feeling the stared of disappointment staving him"............."

"You a jerk man."

"Urusai!!!!!!!!!!!!!"