Good Talk

_(n)_ sat on a rock looking up at the moon. Her long black hair was pulled up on a side pony tail with a red ribbon. She extended her hand seeing the pedals of the cherry blossoms fall down " pink is such a pretty color...." She smiled calmly.

It has been 2 years since they left. Needless to say, Madara wasn't the same as before. But regardless of the nature he turned, she told herself to stay by his side as a friend, as a sister, and as a wife.
Her thoughts where interrupted by the sound of foot steps approaching along with A chain moving " you should tell me where you head off to." A deep voice said .
The woman took a deep breath and sigh smiling " it's not that far." She turned. Madara was standing behind her , his new gaze at times frighten her but it was something new she had to get use to "hmp." Was his only response as he sat on the grass placing his chin on his palm, his eyes moved towards her "have you mastered it yet." She nod her head "although.....I've might have change a bit of it . My chakra is a bit different then yours after all" she smiled.
The male looked at her "hmp. As long as it's powerful"
-----
Both Uchiha walked inside a small village. Many stared since they had velvet color armor on. A female worrier was something rarely seen " We will rest then move out when dawn approaches." The male looked down at her. The woman nodded " but...." "But what?." "............." Madara looked at her strangely " but what ..?" "..nothing.." she looked to the side blushing.
The wind blew making their hair move , the Uchiha crest was shown. Many people on this village began to get frighten. They didn't know who they were. But the Uchiha had a reputation anywhere they went. " he.... He smirked and looked straight seeing an inn close by the woman only eyed the people slowly.

When they stepped inside the old woman on the counter jumped a bit "may I help you ?" _(n)_ walked towards her while Madara looked around carefully " one room please." She smiled and place a bag full of yen in front of her . The old woman looked at them for a bit but seeing the bag that's when her greed showed ,business was business, and she gave her a key to one of the expensive room " Ne, baba- San ." The old woman looked at her again and froze . _(n)_ smiled widely while her sharingan activated " may I have my money back." She put out her hand.
-------

" using your eyes for that, something I never thought you would do." Madara said smirking at her as he laid sited on the window seat.
"Hmp. Our money is for better using. " she turned to him smiling while she took off her armor parts "I do have to agree the armor does suit your well." He laid his head on his palm watching her closely . _(n)_ blushed looking at him "...stop it." She looked to the side quickly.

"Stop what?"

"Your look.."

"What's wrong with it ?"

"............" She puffed her cheeks blushing . She cursed tajima and his wife for creating that sexy man. She jumped making a squeak like noise feeling herself being lifted up "w-what are you doing !" She looked at him surprised. He smirked "Ne, you still act like a virgin ~" the woman blushed darker then before "shut up....you still act like a teenager on hormones ." She smirked at him.
Madara could feel his eye twitch his normal smirk turned in to a devilish one " oh really ~?" He let her flop down on the futon.
_(n)_ sat up a bit holding on to her elbows and froze seeing him getting on top of her ' ohhhhhhhhh.....' She started feeling a hand on her thigh as he licked her cheek. But one thing Madara always forgets, She isn't like other women. She glared blushing and raised her leg up making her knee hit something.
The male stood there not moving. His mouth was trembling. He collapsed on the floor curling up growling.
_(n)_ crawled quickly and ran out the room blushing darkly ' crap crap crap crap!!!' She looked around and headed towards the hot springs.

The many villagers looked at the Uchiha woman confused.

Madara sat up slowly having a death glare. He put on his black shirt and stood up slowly holding on to the wall for a bit "..Tch....forgot how that felt." He smirked and vanished quickly.
-----------
A sigh of relief let _(n)_s lips while she sinked under the water. She looked around the empty place and smiled closing her eyes.

"Hm. Quite a strange place to hide."

Her _(e/c)_ eyes snapped opened as she turned quickly . Madara smirked at her laying his chin on his palm "how you doing ~?"

She moved to the middle of the spring slowly eyeing him "............good......" She began to blush slowly seeing him walked inside the steamed water.

"This is for girls only......."she said while swimming away more but felt her back hit a rock.

"Is it now ~~" he smirked more looking at her. He began to swim towards her and places both hands on the rock trapping her.

The woman turned pale smiling "...................." The man only smirked at her.
She quickly moved but a grip got her arm. Then came her waist. Her back hit something hard. Yeah. She remembered when this happened the first time.

"Is it to late to apologies...." She blushed darkly feeling something lay on her neck. Said thing nodded.

"Oh......"

-------
People outside the hot spring covered their ears from the noises while They saw it beginning to burn down slowly.