Unexpected Decision

" something's coming ...a storm I believe..." _(n)_ said while looking straight at the sky.

"It's sunny don't be foolish ." Madara stated while picking up wood.

"I'm just saying ~ remember last time you said that and~"

"Urusai!" He yelled glaring and stood up fully " keep a more sharper look for senju. Izuna didn't think when he made camp." The new clan leader walked back.

The girl sigh looking at him leave then turned back" come out ."

A white haired male appeared his red eyes showed no emotions" how did you know I was there."

" some one who can hide well doesn't hide their sent so well. Tobirama senju."

Tobirama glared a bit as he handed her an envelope " Hashirama senju brings word for the leader of the Uchiha clan."

_(n)_ looked at it and took it . On a blink of an eye Tobirama was gone .
She opened it reading the paper slowly "...Tch......" She turned beginning to walk glaring .
---------------------------------

Madara was sitting down sharpening his Kama "what took you so long ? " the girl stepped inside but moved her gaze to the side handing him a white envelope.
The young leader blinked getting it calmly.

"what's this..."

"Read it...."

He looked at her. She didn't seem cheerful as before. When the envelope was turned he began to glare seeing the senju seal.

"....who gave this to you " he looked at her glaring. The girl sigh as she sat across from him " Senju. Tobirama. He said Hashirama wants you to read it."

"Hmp." He threw the thing on the fire . When mentioning Hashiramas name Madara could care little of what the man wanted. But as the leader of the clan he had to.

"What did it say?"

"Hu?"

"You read it. What did it say.." He placed his chin on his palm looking at her. The girl blinked " his asking to cut the war. He no longer wishes to fight a friend." She keep her gaze down.

"Stupid man." He stretched a bit and turned to his sleeping brother across the tent.

"Have you improved ?" He turned to his sister.

The girl nodded looking at him " yeah..thanks to you .." She smiled at him.

Madara blinked he chuckled smiling.
------------------------------------------

The three siblings stood in front of their (adopted) father and the old elders.

" Madara. As the new clan leader you must understand the well being of this clan and by that I mean you must see what other bring you. Do not let your pride get in the way . " one of the elders said .

Madara nodded 'how are this old fossil still alive...'

" Izuna. If something dares happened to your elder brother Madara you know the path you have to take. Be caucus of where you go and where your men are ."

"Yes."the younger brother said nervously .

_(n)_ blinked twice she didn't know why she was there.

"_(n)_." The third elder said . They all looked at the girl making her sweat a bit .

"Yes."

" it is told that you like the two boys have awaken your mangekyo. Is this true ?"

"...yes..." She was getting confused.

They began to whisper at an other. Tajima closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

" Izuna please leave."

The younger brother blinked and nod bowing.

The door was heard sliding closed.

"Madara ." The father began making the boy look at him.

" it's come to our intention. That you must pass on the power and You must continue the ways of this clan."

Madaras was staring at him with his mouth a bit open tilting his head with confused eyes.

" so forth . _(n)_ is the only female in the clan who has shown this type of power. To make the new generation stronger She will be your bride to be."

"EHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Both Madara and _(n)_ said at the same time.

" o-o-otoosan.... Y-your joking right !!?" The girl smiled nervously while holding her hands tightly .

Tajima had a serious expression.

She was anime crying while turning pale" ojii-San! But his like my real sibling !"

"That doesn't get in the way of getting power" tajima said.

"She's ugly though!!!" He said angrily. That didn't help her self-stem at all.

" Madara.!" Tajima said making the boy glare at him " looks are not what matter."

"I didn't mean by that!! She's weak! " Let's put it like this. I'll accept it if she beats me or is close to beating me." The male smirked .

Everyone looked at each other whispering .

_(n)_ was sitting on the floor gloomily. 'This is not how I pictured it....'

"Very well then.We'll go by your words."