Back To The Old Times

Two men sat across from one an other. Between them was an unconscious young woman with a bandaged left arm and chest. She was sweating a bit from the fever she got not too long ago.

The older brother stared at her with a stone cold face. He needed to control his emotions and not let them spill. The young brother on the other hand had a worried expression looking at her.

"Nisan.."

" hm."

"....nothing..."

Izuna got up slowly" do you want anything to eat..?" " no just bring me water..." The younger brother nodded and left the room sliding the room door close.

Madara looked down at her "....." He poked her cheek making her twitch as she opened her eyes slowly .

"So you are awake.."

".......Tch."

A glare was seen on her face. Madara blinked twice "don't Tch me." He glared back "I can Tch you when ever I want." Now arrows stabbed him saying glare glare. His mouth twitched looking at her.

"Anyways ...you need to continue eating."

"...I'm not hungry."

"I don't care eat.."

"No."

A growl escaped his throat. He got the chopsticks then with them got a gigantic ball of rice mix with egg.

"Open your mouth..."

"No!"

"Tch. I say open it !!"

"No I don't want to eat that anymore ..."

Outside the house . Haha. It didn't sound so good. Some of the clans people stared at it while they screamed at each other specific things that didn't sound pleasant.
----------------

"Tch. Eat." Madara began to move but as he placed his hand down . A boing noise was heard and the girl let out a gasp.

****Insert Naruto Funny Music****

Both made eye contact. The girl began to blush darkly while the man twitched accidentally making his hand squeeze what it got.

The door slide open " I brought you some food too hope that's okay........" Izuna blinked twice staring at both of them.

_(n)_ had wide eyes looking at him while blushing darkly. Madara twitched making eye contact with Izuna. His hand was still on her left boob.

".....so sorry." The younger brother put the food down in chibi form while clapping his hands together bowing .

The doors slide close.

".........." Madara looked to the side having a perverted smirk/smile and squeezed it again.

"Ne!!!!!" She said blushing darkly . Her left hand couldn't move and her right was really sore.

"I'll keep doing that if you don't eat." He kept that expression looking at her. The girl blushed more than she already was. A squeeze came again making her tremble and glare at him.

"Is this how you treat an injured woman!?" She said blushing keeping a glare at him. He chuckle looking at her "no. This is how I treat my brave injured wife."
_(n)_ looked to the side blushing while puffing her cheeks 'this guy has emotional issues...' She looked back at him seeing him staring at her . She froze. The shadows around his eyes made him look terrifying .

"What.?"

"Nothing ....."

Both blinked looking at each other.
"Madara." "Hm.?" "Come closer." The young man blinked and moved a bit to her face "closer." His eye twitched and moved closer being right on her face .
She smirked and a loud slam was heard along with chopsticks hitting the floor. Madara rolled back holding his forehead tightly "Ttccchhhhhhh!!!!!" He turned to her glaring while a big bump formed.
"That's for not listening to me." She yelled angrily at him. " a leader doesn't listen to a crazy woman!!" He yelled back while anime crying angrily " well this crazy woman! Got injured because she saved her stupid blocked head of a husbands brother !!if we would had left when you were injured none of this would had happen!!" Madara glared at her while he put bandage on his forehead "Tch." He crossed his arms. He was embarrassed to admit he was wrong of what he did.
--------------------

_(n)_ sat up against the wooden edge of the paper door . Falcons kept flying around . Madara was standing on the middle of the inside garden with his arm out . A falcon flew landing on his arm moving his head around. She would lie if she said she wasn't impressed. Falconry was a really hard thing to do. It was quite amazing how he got the trust from the birds so quickly.

"Don't you think you should let them rest a bit ." She said calmly while watching . Madara turned to her and walked while the falcon flew away from his arm ." Discipline is something you have to teach them quickly ." He sat on the wooden floor. "I know but you also need to rest." she looked at him. Madara stared at her for a bit while getting a small cup filled with tea " how come your all nice now.." She said looking straight. The man chocked on his tea while swallowing it " what?" " your all nice now...it's weird..." She turned to him. He looked at her confuse "how have I been acting differently ..?"
A pan fell on the girls head while her eyebrow twitched '....seriously...' " you know how you're one day angry then happy after your a pervert .." He felt his mouth twitched " I'm not like that." He crossed his arms " I'm just a complicated person to understand ." "I highly doubt that." "Why is that." "Did you forgot I lived with you since I was 10 and you turned 11." Madara blinked twice putting his hands down on his side and turned to her . The girl was looking at him.

"...don't stare at me like that..."his eyebrow twitched.

"Like what..?"

"...like that it's creepy..." He looked away a bit. The girl twitched moving and crawled towards him her left side still sting from the injury but she ignored it .

" you know you should cut you hair soon..." She said while sitting down next to him seeing it touch the floor.

"Haha no." He turned to her but soon paled a bit. _(n)_ was smiling while braiding it " stop it." "No. Long hair is meant to be braided at some point." He growled bit but then got smacked on the head "what the..." He glared at her " growling won't help you anymore."he laid his chin on his palm angrily letting her do that.

Izuna walked in having a scroll but blinked seeing "hahaha!!!" He began to laugh while pointing . Madara turned quickly " shut up!!!!!" He ran after him while his hair became undone. His old straight hair was now wavy with some flowers stuck in it . Izuna kept running in circles around the room laughing while his older brother glared chasing him.

_(n)_ stayed sitting while watching them smiling . A falcon came and stood on top of her head watching. Both looked at each other than at the two men beginning to fight .