Welcome

_(n)_ controlled her breathing while feeling her arms rising up slowly then tied to the rope hanging from the ceiling . She blinked and looked up at the Uchiha crest on the wooden wall.

"My father is alright....Correct."

" don't worry about it child. He's back in the clan as we speak." Tajima said while rolling the metal on the fire.

"Thank you ."

"For what.?"

" for taking in my father. Also thank you for not killing me."

" there's no need to thank me. Madara gave a good impression of you when we spoke. He is the one you should be grateful towards ." Tajima stood up as he slowly turned facing the door.

It opened slowly reviling the four elders of the clan walking in. They each sat on a spot. Each having an unamused expression .

That's when the young boy walked in. His hand where trembling a bit but kept a serious facial expression as he looked at the girls back'..........'

" _(n)_ Uchiha. Do you swear under your ancestors name. To serve the clan and only this clan."

"I do."

" by receiving this mark you will no longer be known as half senju. The blood running with in you will sees to exist and you will be turn into an Uchiha. Do you accept this. If going back on your word you will be executed on the spot."

The girl closed her eyes. The asked her mom for forgiveness and opened her them again "I do."

They turned to Madara nodding. The boy walked closer and got the rod with the metal crest slowly bringing it up.
He froze though.

" Madara. Do it." Tajima said looking at his son.

"......" His hand trembled more while he slowly glared.

"Do it already... My arms are hurting " the girl said while blushing darkly looking down. She wasn't wearing a shirt .

"But..." "Just do it !!" She yelled making the boy jump a bit and bring the crest down.

A loud sizzling noise was heard. _(n)_ eyes where wide while clutching her hands tightly holding the loudest scream she had ever made blood ran down her lip from the strong bite she had to keep them close. Her sharingan activated. Her second tomoes came out .

( tomoes are the dots/ Colma things inside it)
---------------------------

" I'm sorry..." A voice said across the closed door.

"It's fine." _(n)_ said smiling while sitting in front it while being bandaged.

Madara sigh and kept walking back and forth waiting for them to finish. He blinked  hearing the door open seeing the many women walk out nodding.
The boy quickly walked in seeing. He smiled in relief meeting calm _(e/c)_ eyes.
------------------------------

"_(n)_!!!!!" A childish voice called happily. The girl turned while holding a small bag " Izuna ? What is it ..?" She walked towards him smiling .

"Do you want to train with me and Dara!? "

"Hm..I'll see... I need to take this back though.."

"Okay! But remember to come back!!"

The girls blinked watching him run off quickly. She turned walking towards the house. Everyone smiled and waved at her calmly. On the beginning they would ignore her or give her sour looks. But now it's been 2 months since she had been here. She's gone to battle with tajima and the boys.

As the girl arrived she bowed at her adopted father. Her real one past away last month.

" your too formal. At times." Tajima said calmly looking down at her. The girl blushed and looked to the side"....may I ask permission for something...?" "And that is.?" "Izuna said if i could go train with him and Madara .." Tajima blinked twice and nodded smiling down at her while getting the bag she had " Go. We'll be leaving for an other next week." She smiled " thank you !"

------------------------

" you should put the targets higher.."

" don't tell me how to train!!"

"I think she's right big brother..."

" shush! "

Madara was growling while getting ready . He had kunai knifes on each hand and closed his eyes while jumping down the tree as he quickly threw them.

"Ha!!!"

"Missed one ." _(n)_ pointing .

The older Uchiha glared " not like you could do it better !!! "

" I bet Izuna can!"

"Don't get me into this !!" The younger brother said anime crying .

"Hmp. Fine ! Izuna do it !!" Madara looked at his little brother .

Izuna twitched but nodded while walking to the end of the branch. He took a deep breath holding the kunais and jumped throwing them landing softly on the ground .

The girl smiled jumping down the tree seeing " see told you !"

"Eh!?" Madara jumped down quickly looking . His smile twitched .

Both the girl and the younger brother laughed .

"Urusai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
--------------------------------

The three 'siblings' sat on a cliff looking at the forest. _(n)_ remembered when they would do this with Hashirama. She slowly looked down having that imagine playing on her mind.

"Ne, are you okay!?" Izuna asked worrying a bit.

"Hu Oh yeah!" She said smiling at him.

Something laid on top of her hand making her turn to her right seeing a pale hand on top of hers. She blinked twice looking up.
Madara looked at her smiling calmly but he then blinked twice confuse " are you okay?"

"Why...?"

" you look really red..."

Izuna put his hand on her cheek quickly twitching " your really hot also!!"

_(n)_ blushed more not knowing. This was the first time she has felt a warmth on her chest.