Building The Dream While Breaking A Promise

Madara and Hashirama both shook Each other's hands in front of both the Uchiha and the Senju. _(n)_ was looking at them while standing with the Uchiha clan while Tobirama stood on the senju. She was not that happy neither was he.
---------------------------------------------
On that year my friend _(n)_ gave birth to a boy. They named him mana.They were a happy family. Mana was a happy child. Never cried. Never whined. Nothing. Till one day. On the boys 4th birthday. He fell ill. Not long after he passed way. No one knew what happened. No one spoke. I never noticed but. My friends changed.

----------3 years -----------

_(n)_ was walking with an irritated expression, While her husband went BFF with hashirama leaving behind her to babysit, Tobirama was next to her walking with a serious face.

----
Hashirama and Madara walked together " after all that..and now we finally have created this ." Hashirama stated smiling "hrm." Madara said looking straight. He didn't feel as joyful as before something kept bothering him.
--------

"Well I have to go do something ...Here uhm..." _(n)_ searches for money on her pocket getting the albino mans hand placing 5 yen " buy yourself a juice box or something..." She ran quickly.
Tobirama blinked twice watching while glaring than turned to a merchant woman ".....do you have a juice box..?"
-----------

The black haired woman sat down on an specific cliff looking at the village.
"Eh? Aren't you suppose to be taking care of someone ." A calm voice said while a deep chuckle came afterwords.
"Hmp. " she smiled and turned standing up looking at her two best friends/ husband .

"So why are you guys here ?"

"Looking at the view " Hashirama said " also. We need to come out with a name for the village something that'll get everyone's attention ."

Madara blinked feeling the wind blow a leaf fell on his hands he looked through the whole it had "...what about..the leaf..village ..."

"That's not creative at all..." Hashirama had a gloomy aura.

"Ehh!!! Like if Hokage is!! And your still as gloomy as ever!!" Madara yelled irritated.

"Hokage..?" _(n)_ blinked twice confuse.

Hashirama blinked "oh right ! We haven't told you.. Well we need a leader for this village and it seemed Hokage fits good.. I want Madara to be it although he'll be quite busy day by day..." He smiled placing a hand on the uchihas shoulder.

"Eh..?" Madara looked at him confuse along with _(n)_" I don't think that'll happen. "She said making them look at her .
" Madara ! Is too good looking to be one ." She crossed her arms puffing her cheeks. Hashirama blinked and began to laugh while Madara blushed glaring.

"Also..Madara you don't have a brother anymore...and well..losing mana ...made me think that everyone ..on the village can be your sibling also your children." Hashiram stated looking at the view . Just by mentioning those two things Madara face expression turn serious along with his wife.

"Senju-San!" A voice yelled. The three friends/couple turned twitching . An olde lady walked holding Tobiramas hand while he was sipping a juice box irritatedly.

"I found this little kid walking saying he was your brother."

Hashiramas eye twitched "yeah...he is.."
The old lady smiled" remember to always be with your family."she patted his hand and left .

Tobirama stood there glaring while slurping "we need to talk Nissan ."
He had a serious expression.
"Ohh okay well I'll see you two!" Hashirama smiled and walked.

Madara and _(n)_ looked at him. Both had an unpleasant look. Specially towards Tobirama.
---------------------------------------

" Madara as Hokage !!??" Tobirama said angrily " are you mad ??"

Hashirama was sitting looking straight " Madara has been through enough as it is. If he could be strong enough to suffer all that and still be on his feet. Madara can be a good Hokage for this village ."

"Listen to your self Nissan. No one will want him. They all know of what he did , even the Uchiha want you as the Hokage." Tobirama glared " the Hokage will be elected by the people. This village will run democratically."

Hashirama eyes widen and ran to the window quickly opening it .

" did you sense that.?"

"What are you talking about Nissan.?"

"I thought I sensed a presence , you didn't ?"

"I wasn't using any chakra,stop changing the subject." Tobirama had a strike face."

Hashirama blinked and looked down seeing a leaf with a whole on the middle"...."he got it slowly staring at it.

The leaf broke in half .
-----------------------------------
A month passed and Hashirama turned in to the first Hokage. Hashirama wed Mito Uzamaki. But that's when the problem came. She got pregnant.

_(n)_ was walking with the red headed woman.

"_(n)_." She asked looking around.

The Uchiha turned to her "hm?"

"....did it hurt...."

"Eh..?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Im..sorry about asking but....did it hurt when you gave birth....."

_(n)_ blinked and sigh "yeah."

Mito felt her eye twitched "really ??"

"Mhm~" she smiled evilly " and you bleed a lot."

Mito stiffened in horror .

A smack was heard .

"Stop dramatizing the woman." Madara said looking down at his wife . The woman glared at him while rubbing her head ".hmp. And don't worry your strong so it'll be fine ." She smiled at her .

Mito smiled nodding and bowed at Madara .

The male blinked and shook his head "Hashirama it asking for you."

"Hai, thank you ." She smiled and walked off.

Both uchihas looked at each other and walked. The woman hugged his arm closely.
---------------------

Some how the senju clan children began to get sick . It was strange. The adults didn't get anything .

_(n)_ stood infront of a couple. She shook her head looking down. The woman began to cry while the man had her on his arms.

_(n)_ was known as the best medical ninja. She knew many Justus and created her own. Many wondered why she couldn't get the problem.
------------

After everything that had happened. Darkness began to take over their souls. _(n)_ found out how mana died and who was responsible for it. Madara inraged by what happened and knowing the truth. The promise we kept slowly began to fade away.
_________________________
There will be a lot of spoilers if you haven't read the Manga or idk if they have air the episodes on your country yet...( ' ▽ ' )ノ and yes when ever the bold letters appear Hashirama is telling the story.