Broken

" you two better come back safely alright ." _(n)_ said smiling up at the two men.

Izuna smile scratching the back of his head " yeah! Don't worry I'll take good care of Nissan !"

Madaras eye twitched " heh.....?" He looked at him glaring.

Both twitched feeling their ears being pulled " listen. The two of you. I'm not going to go do to him ordering me not to. you two better be on your guard and not let anything happen. Got it."

"Hai hai!!!!" Both said while pulling away from her grip then rubbed their ears .

A sigh came out her mouth smiling and brought them both on a hug " take good care of Izuna ." Madara blinked and smiled "uh." Izuna pouted a bit "I'm not a kid..." "Shut up Izuna mommy and daddy are talking ."
They all laughed hearing that. Back when they were kids Madara and _(n)_ told Izuna that they would be his parents and would protect him no matter what.
-----------------------------------

"Lady _(n)_ you best to get in. It's bad to be out on your condition." A female Uchiha said worriedly .

The young woman blinked and sigh while turning "...something feels off...I think I should go I might still be able to catch up to them..."

"My lady. Our leader trusted us to keep you here. Please do not make it harder for him while his on the field." An other one said while frowning.

_(n)_ nodded . She still didn't get the feeling off.

------------------10 hours---------------

Madara was breathing hard. Hashirama was across from him holding a sword.

Both Izuna and Tobirama kept on fighting. Izuna kick the silver haired male to a rock " Katon! Gokuaku No Jutsu!!" He breathed out a giant fire ball "Suiton, Suirydon No Jutsu!!!" Tobirama breathed out water that quickly turned in to a dragon. When both the fire and water clashed a large mist was made.

"Tch." Izuna looked around and dodge the kuina that had been thrown at him but noticed the writing on one " agh!!" When he looked straight
" Hiraishingiri!!!" Tobirama ran quickly slashing Izuna on the side.

The young Uchiha blinked and coughed out blood .

"Izuna!!!" Madara yelled and quickly ran getting him " don't worry I got you."

Both Tobirama and Hashirama blocked his way.

"Hashirama..." Madara glared seeing him lift his sword but soon he threw it " look at what it's come. My friend. Please I am telling you to do peace. " Hashirama looked at him in the eye. Madara blinked and looked at Izuna then at Hashirama "....." He took one step " stop Nissan!" "Izuna..." " don't trust him. Haven't you forgotten how many Uchiha they have killed." Madara looked around seeing all the dead bodies. He glared and brought up a paper ball throwing it on the floor making a mist so he could escape.

Hashirama sigh in disappointment while Tobirama glared at him.
--------------------------------------

" Izuna !!!!" _(n)_ quickly kneeled down terrified.

The young Uchiha was trying to catch his breath as he looked at her and at Madara .

The woman quickly put her two hands together making green chakra appear and placed it on his wound " hold on Izuna !!" She was trying to control her breathing along with the panic that was bottling up.

Madara stared worriedly while holding his hand "don't worry it'll be okay..."

Izuna looked at him and smile a bit. His breathing began to go quieter.

The older brothers eyes widen slowly "Izuna....." . Izuna was looking up not breathing. He had a smiled on his face though.

_(n)_ looked at him with wide eyes and soon she began to sniff clutching her hands while the healing stopped.
"...TO....BI....RA...MA....." She glared greeting her teeth angrily while her sharingan activated .

Madara stared at him. He remembered the talk they had. He looked at his wife "....go outside." The woman looked at him for a bit . She didn't wanted him to be in more emotions than he was so she fallowed his orders closing the door while she walked away.
----------

Madara looked down at his brothers now covered face. He moved his hand towards the sheet moving it away from his eyes "...I promised. I would take care of you...." He began to open his eyes and then made his fingers go inside them squeezing the eyeball out "...you'll..still help me.....protect this clan..." Madara glared while his mangekyō activated.
-------------------------------------
The house was quiet. The clan was quiet. No laughter. No one yelling. Just nothing.

Madara was sitting across a grave. He now had black under his eyes from the sleepless nights.

_(n)_ walked towards him holding a large black haori. She was wearing the usual Uchiha attire. She no longer wore a kimono. There was no point. Izuna was the only reason she wore them for. He would always tell her it made her look more feminine.

It was windy and cloudy today. She kneeled sitting down next to Madara while putting the haori on his shoulders although the man didn't respond nor did he even blink. She hugged his arm while she stared at the stone.

'Uchiha Izuna ' it said written down in kanji.

"There's going to be an other two days from now."

"I'm going."

The man looked at her glaring. _(n)_ was staring at the stone with a devilish glare "...I want to kill him....."she gripped her hands tightly.

"I want to..kill Tobirama senju."

That's when the cursed of the Uchiha activated with in her.

Hatred. Pure Hatred.