Good Bye Love

" eh......" Naruto looked around confuse ." Welcome back son." Minato smiled at him "Dad!?" Everyone looked around out of it.

Hashirama looked to the side seeing "..."

Madara was laying on the floor dying. _(n)_ was smiling while his head rested on her lap as she placed a hand on his head. She was slowly beginning to fade. White glints of sparkles where seen coming out from her.

Sasuke noticed Madara and ran quickly. The sage placed his arm out stopping him " Madara became a jinchurik for a reason. He knew what it would bring him. Right now he is far from saving." " he brought that on himself though." Sasuke glared a bit." He he. Naruto, sasuke, Sakura. You might want to hear what your predecessors speak of on their final breath."

Sakura looked at them confuse " what does he mean..?" Naruto twitched a bit " he he... Well _(n)_....is you Sakura..we'll passed you.." The girl twitched "eh.." " just listen morons.. Sasuke looked at the three friends across from them.

"Hashirama........" Madara moved his eyes to the man in front of him weakly. _(n)_ smiled stroking his hair calmly. " hm..?" Hashirama smiled at him while kneeling down. His smile slowly faded. The man frowned seeing his now dying friend " you and I....despite reaching for the sky...we could never reach it.....look at what I've done....." Madara moved his eyes to the sky seeing blurry " I even brought my wife...the only person to stay by me...." "Quite you fool." _(n)_ smiled closing her eyes " I went with you because I wanted to." Hashirama chuckled smiling " our kind of dreams are never easy...thing is we can only do so much when we live..and that's why we in trusted our things to all...those who come after us.." Madara smiled slowly " your still a big softy...he he....you've always been that glass half..full idiot..." Madara moved his eyes towards _(n)_'s blurry /fading face " but..just maybe that was the right way to do things...."

Sasuke looked at madara a bit sadly.He felt pity for the man who just tried killing him and all of his old friends.

"My dream is no more......the dream to make everyone have their peace....I didn't even try thinking of _(n)_ ..." His eyes closed half way " but yours is still going..."

"Always rushing to things .. You should have gone to terms with me when you couldn't achieve something, that's why we three became friends .." Hashirama glared a bit at the man " seriously look at what you put _(n)_ through , that was an idiotic move Madara.."

"That would...had been beyond me capabilities....." He smirked weakly " I hated having other people follow behind me...." Madara moved his hand slowly, Hashirama got it smiling and placed it on top of the pale woman's hand surprising her " the only person..I wanted to follow me is here..."

_(n)_s eyes widen slowly while tears began to run down slowly as she smiled " your such a fool....but a fool with a big heart...."she clutched his weak hand tightly " but that's why I loved you so much..." Madara chuckled a bit not being able to see anymore." Even if you put me through hell.. And made our only child get killed... I can never have rage towards you...after all...I can never hate my siblings..."she smiled sniffing.

Hashirama smiled sadly at his friend " you said when we were kids....that as ninjas there won't be a way in telling when we'll die.... And if we find a way around it we'd shared it even if we were enemies..."
" we'd drink together over it , as brothers and sister....but we're dying now so might as well share a drink as comrades ..."

"..............." Madara smiled forcing his eyes to stay a bit open. He felt water dripping on his face " he......as comrades huh....." His eyes closed slowly ".....if that's how we......three....will......" _(n)_ smiled and looked at Hashirama " thank you...." Hashirama looked at her trying to keep a cheerful smile "...thank me when we meet each other again... You still kept that promise right?.." _(n)_ blinked and began to laugh while crying a bit " yeah....." She turned to sasuke seeing Sakura next to him " pink is such a pretty color.... " she saw herself fading already " Ne! Chibi Uchiha !"

Sasuke looked at her quickly " yes...?" " be good towards her !!" _(n)_ smiled closing her eyes while sparkles appeared where she use to be at.

Sasuke blinked confuse. Sakura tilted her head a bit "......." She held Kakashi better.

" it seems I'll have to stop the Edo Tensei now and send the kage back." Hagoromo said while looking at them.

Minato smiled at Naruto " well I promised myself I'll said it to you !"

"Hu?"

"Happy birthday son!"

Naruto smiled widely " thanks dad!"

--long extremely emotional scene with Naruto and Minato , many many many years later --

* Ting Ting Ting Ting !!*

A hand slammed the alarm clock "urrrhhh..............."

_(n)_ sat up slowly sleepily rubbing her eyes " I really hate that dream........" She sniffed a bit and looked outside her window seeing the sun just coming out "...seriously ...." She got up and looked at her desk seeing a picture with her, her best friend, and cousin.

" my crush on Dara needs serious help... Good thing hashi hasn't said anything to him..."

-----Uchiha house-----

The onyx black haired male laid on his bed staring at his ceiling " I need to stop telling grandma Sarada from telling me old stories.... " he sat up stretching and looked at the famed photo " kinda creepy since do we match those weird people...not to mention our names.....at least she's not related to me..."

Both young adults began to dress today wasn't the best of days for them. It was Christmas Eve.
_________________________
IK IK! It's against Japanese tradition to name your kids after ancestors ! But bear with me ! in the Naruto world countries don't really exist..(≧∇≦) so yeah......