End or Begining

( ^ that with this part goes really well!! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ hope you hear it while reading !!)

_(e/c)_ eyes , black eyes, and dark brown eyes looked at each other. The woman smiled and stepped back a bit. Madara smirked while putting both hands together. Hashirama blinked smiling and did a hand sign quickly.

A loud explosion came .

Madara activated his susano'o covering the the nine tails with it "_(n)_! Do it now !"

The woman nodded and did the summoning hand sign while dodging Hashiramas vines " Summoning ninjutsu!!" She placed her hand on the ground and a giant snake appeared with her on its head.

Hashirama glared " five clone Justus ." Five clones puffed quickly and ran towards her dodging the snakes attacks.

Meanwhile Madara made kurama ran towards him "Hashirama !!!"
------------------------------------------

I never knew....but my friends where in pain......I never thought of it that way, I saw them as threats to the village by then...all the years of battle ..so much hate was seen in the three of us..
-----------------------------------------

A loud crack was heard. Madara quickly jumped off the nine tails to the snakes head glaring while _(n)_ helped him up as she looked.

Hashirama broke the susano'o and made the nine tails collapse with a seal. He turned to them " forest revile !!" Wood began to appear around them.

"Madara go now !!" _(n)_ looked at him. The male looked at her, he glared for a bit and vanished " don't die now."

------------------------------------------
My two dear friends. Their souls where blinded by the dark.
So much time passed while the fight continued. Both never gave up. _(n)_ kept getting up after every shurikan and kunai that was thrown on her body. Madara kept protecting her as much as he could while he fought with me.
---------------------------------------------
A larger fire burned the place while _(n)_ ran quickly dodging the clones and black chakra appeared on her hand, each clone dispersed when she touched it. blood kept pouring down slowly. Her armor was broken. Her once neat black hair was messy sticking together with blood and her ones glowing sharingan began to fade lightly to white.

Madara was breathing hard while holding his scythe and fan looking down at an injured Hashirama.

"MADARA !!!!!!!!!!" She yelled stretching her arm. Stumbling weakly feeling stings all over her body.
" BEHIND YO-" her eyes widen seeing.

The male blinked twice coughing out blood as he looked down seeing a sword going through his chest he looked up again seeing the wood clone "he.......here I though...you would never back stab me...." " I would do anything for our-...my..village. Even kill you two , my fr-....threats ..." Hashirama closed his eyes and let go of the sword.

Madara fell slowly smiling and slammed on the water he moved his arm a bit towards the stumbling woman while his eyes closed.

Hashirama was breathing hard and looked at her. _(n)_ fell being covered with shuriken and kunai , her breathing was heavy , she crawled weakly getting the fallen mans arm while coughing "....hashi...."

"Hm...." The male looked at her.

"...does this mean I win today..." she smiled trying to keep her eyes open.

"....hm...try telling him that when you two wake up...later..." He was now sitting on the floor holding on his emotions.

She let out a laugh while closing her eyes slowly "...hashi...."

"Hm..."

"I'm sorry....." She closed her eyes completely while hugging madaras arm.

Hashirama held himself weakly. He kept smiling while tears fell closing his eyes.

...•••***....••***...•••***..•••***

"Haha!! I win!!" Hashirama said standing up.

"Oh really !!?" Madara smirk while laying on the floor breathing hard.

A rock was thrown making the kid fall on the floor "hey!!"

The girl smiled giggling while standing on top of a rock " I win!!"

They all laugh!

...•••***..•.••**..••.•.*

"Hashirama !!" A young woman yelled waving happily while holding a new born ,next to her was a man with long black hair smiling .
...•••**..•.••***...••****...•••**

Madara turned to him smiling " friends...something I know we'll always be."
Hashirama smiled at him while they both looked at the village together.

...•••***..•••***..•••**....•••**

Hashirama closed his eyes and fell unconscious. All three friends laid peacefully. But one had a beating heart.

----------------------------------------
After that...I never saw my friends again...Tobirama came later and helped me move their bodies to a place where no one could touch them nor even find them.
I use to ask my self " can a dark soul be born from no where? Or is it made that way."
The answer is still unknown to me.
--------------------------------------
~~~~~~Many years later~~~~~~

An elderly Madara looked down at a young boy " you are the one who will shine this world. You are now known as Madara Uchiha."

Obito blinked with his only good eye and glared nodding.
-------------

The elderly man smiled and disconnected the tubs on his back while he looked at the shinny white moon.he sat on a chair and closed his eyes slowly.
-----------------------------------------
MŪ looked around while standing in a giant rock "hmp."

The shinobi alliance was under it waiting.

A chuckle left his bandaged mouth and he did a jutsu .

"Edo Tensei !!!!"

smoke came . A wooden coffins was seen.