Tsubasa

The bath room was quiet. _(n)_ sat on the right edge while Madara stayed where he was since the morning.

The girl glanced at him for a bit . Madara was laying with his eyes close . She looked straight again hugging her legs more closer to her chest while blushing darker ' I'm so going to murder that kid.....'

A splash was heard and the water moved a bit . She turned to look but twitched a bit seeing her husband slicked back the hair from his face "hm..?" He blinked looking at her .

_(n)_ jumped a bit and turned away. She had a hard time trying to control her breathing .

Madara looked to the side. Both had never been on this situation nor have they seen each other like this. It felt strange.

"Hey."

"Hm..?"

"Look at me ."

"......."

The girl turned her back to him blushing more . Madara glared a bit and began to scoot closer to her till he put his hand on her shoulder making her freeze.

"I said look at me." He was bit angry. The girl blinked and turned her head to look at him for bit. Madara had a straight expression. Her eye twitched turning back puffing her cheeks.

The male glared but blinked seeing something close to the back of her neck. The girl flinched feeling her hair being moved she blushed darker then before 'uhhhhhhhhhhhh' she had spirals as eyes from the nervous wreck that was going inside of her.

Madara saw an specific mark. The Uchiha crest he put on her was still permanently marked on her.

On a blink of an eye _(n)_ was now facing a masculine chest with a large scar across it.

"Ehh!!" She moved back a bit blushing darkly but soon stopped feeling two hands putting pressure on her shoulders.

"......I hate you a lot at times...." She said while having her arms crossing on top of her chest covering them.

The man looked down at her " you should know how to fallow orders than."

A growl escaped her throat with out knowing " you should know I'm not a emotionless thing ."

" it's not my fault a I have a bipolar wife."

"Well it's not my problem my husbands a prick."

The both looked at each other glaring . This wasn't going anywhere.

Soon they sigh at the same time looking away.

Madara blinked and looked at her. She had a lot of scars. Not big but they looked like shurikan and kunai.
_(n)_ looked at him and twitched " stop staring at me you perv..."

"Says the one who came in while I bath"

"It was an accident !!!i told you why!" She blushed glaring at him. She sigh and began to get up slowly.

Madara let go of her shoulders staring at her.

The girl covered herself blushing and began to walk. That's till she took a wrong step and slipped.

"Eeeeekk!!!"

A loud punch was hear all over the place .

The girl froze seeing while her fist was on her husbands lip. She slowly pulled it away while stepping back.

Madara had wide eyes staring at her while an Eyebrow raised and his thumb laid on his now bruised now bleeding lip.
He slowly glared as he stood up.

The woman's face turned dark red watching him she stared at his body. blood came out her nose with out knowing.

They both made eye contact.

That's when she ran quickly ' crap crap crap crap crap crap !!!!' She kept thinking while heading towards the door but soon her world paused.

A extremely tight grip was put on her small waist. Her hand was still out while she tried to reach for the door desperately. Her back was touching something extremely hard she knew it was madaras chest. Something she never wanted to feel was poking her back thigh.

" we should re-think our relationship." He whispered in her ear smirking while blood dripped on her chest a bit.

The woman paled. She saw the door getting further and further away.

"HELP MEEEAHHH~~!!!♡"
--------------------------------------

"Izuna."

The younger brother froze while turning with his cheeks puffed up from the rice "......" He blinked while having a halo and angel wings trying to look innocent.

Madara smirked down at him while cracking his knuckles.

Izuna swallowed the rice quickly and stood up"..........hehehe..." He then ran off.

" come back here !!!!!!!"

" YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!"

Both brothers began to act like before.

_(n)_ was laying on the futo while her hands covered her face and hearts came out her head along with blush marks appearing .