SENPAI

A loud explosion was heard.

_(n)_, Madara, and Obito blinked twice seeing .

Hinata destroyed one of the hands .

"Hmp. Looks like the little missus got a power up from the nine tails." Madara smirked watching while he lowers his fan.

"Hm." _(n)_ kept scanning their bodies "they won't hold long, the Uzamaki kid is getting weaker." She looked at Hinata. Her expression turned a bit sadden.

Obito walked closer watching seeing them trying to attack the eye."hmp."

The shinobi began to attack them. Naruto send a rasengan shurikan towards them making it cut all three in half.

Madara smirked with amusement ' two can play this game, boy'
_(n)_ waited for her body to attach again calmly while looking at them . Obito on the other hand glared unamused.
----------------------------------------

'That chakra.' Minato looked up 'I see Naruto you did it...!'

"Well..after all this I bet it'll continue ..." Hashirama puffed his cheeks.

Sasuke looked at him .His Hairstyle was now styled different. He looked like Mana but older " I highly doubt it. The village will not fall. After all my older brother gave his life to keep it the way it is."

Tobirama looked at Hashirama.

"Well now that's a good point there !"

"Hm..." Sasuke blinked twice .

Then other people , except Tobirama, sniffed blowing their nose from his story.

"Well then let's get this show on the road !!" Hashirama stood up smiling.

All four Hokage disappeared quickly.

"I can't wait to see my son!"

"It's been long since I gotten my hands dirty!"

"This time I'll kill both Madara and _(n)_."

"It's a weird question but I wonder what my two buddies have been up to!"
------------------------------------------

Both Madara and _(n)_ stiffen feeling one chakra.

"Can't it be..." Madara said and looked at her.

"It...feels like..." _(n)_ eyes widen.

"HASHIRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both said with a rape face on. Both of their susano'o activated as they jumped off the juube and began to destroy the place to make room for their battle .

The 10 tails began to destroy its surroundings and slammed its hands together.

--------mean while -------

"Don't you understand ? I can't feel pain anymore." Obito pointed at the whole Kakashi made on his chest.

Kakashi glared seeing 'damn..'
-------------------------------------

Both Madara and _(n)_ looked around seeing it look clear.

"That took care of them.

"Nope, look." The woman pointed annoyed.
Mandate looked down and sigh angrily seeing them still alive .

Naruto twitched "guess I'm all out of juice..." He saw the chakra vanishing by now.

"Well I guess we have at least something to entertain our selfs with..." The old half Uchiha said scratching her head.

"True. Sad the beast will be obliterated though." Madara looked at the 10 tails.
The 10 tails began to open its mouth as it got ready to shoot.

Minato appeared in front of Naruto and Sakura "am I late ?"

"Nope you just made it dad."

The three other Hokage came quickly while they threw a double bladed kunai on different corners making a box around the juube trapping it.

Sasuke appeared in front of his former team "seems you came , took you long ." Naruto smirked "hmp." "Sasuke-kun!?" "Your Sakura right ..?" He turned.

Everyone froze seeing his hairstyle. He kinda looked like a 10 year old.

Hashirama looked around along with Tobirama and the third.

------------------------------------

_(n)_ and Madara made a choking noise from excitement seeing their ex friend standing down there. They looked at each other. Both glared at one an other competitively.

soon they vanished at the same time.

-----------------------------------------

A loud crash came along with the ground breaking.

"What was that ??" They all turned to the rubble.