Yomi

Kaguya looked at her "....tsuku....." The woman turned towards her blinking twice.

Both 'sisters 'stared at one an other.They anime cried hugging each other. " it's been like thousands of years since I last staved you !" "How do you think I feel rabbit breath!!" Both blew their noises.

Naruto, sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi had a poker face watching them. Zetsu face palmed ' now I really do wish tsuki here...'

" anyways." Kaguya turned looking down at them and spotted Naruto and sasuke "...Homura and Hagoromo.....no......Indra and Ashura..." She glared "yup!"

"Okay! Lady explain already my brain can't handle it anymore !!"

"Eh?"

"You said you where tsuku but what's up with tsuki ? And whats up with _(n)_??" Naruto glared confused. The woman blinked and giggled. Kaguya sat on the air moving his hand letting her speak .

Tsuku smirked " very well then~~ you see have you ever wonder why half the moon in black ? "

"Not really we just see it as the shadow..."

The woman's mouth twitched " well... I'm Tsuku-Yomi I'm the dark that lives there unlike our little goodie sister Tsuki-Yomi the all mighty moon Goddess who's a cry baby ~ and _(n)_ is her re carnation so what better way to ruined her second life then to screw up her love life !"

Naruto glared along with sasuke and Sakura at her 'bitch man...'

"And ! That's why me and Kaguya get along so well~~ when Kaguya wanted her chakra back I gave her mines without fighting back~". Kaguya smiled nodding " but tsuki ! Left and helped those idiots ~"

"I have a question!!" Sakura raised her hand.

"Okay?"

"Since Indra and Ashura where like..your great grandsons..doesn't that make you and tsuki like..pedos and well ..inbreeding...?"

".......... Well....." Tsukus eye twitched a bit "......"

All of them smirked at her. Kaguya did a funny face staring at her.

"Shut up.....! inbreeding is normal!! Like look at him!!" The woman pointed sasuke " that sexy kid was made by many inbreeding generations ! The Uchiha don't like marrying outside the clan why do you think the sharingan staid a lot ! And don't get me started on the byakugan!!!"

Everyone sweat dropped. Even Kaguya looked at how fluster she was.

"Also , we aren't blood related to Kaguya, we just say we are sisters since she's the rabbit goddess ~ have you ever heard rabbits live in the moon~"

".....still...."

"Urgh!!! Fine ! You know what I want to kill all of you now !!" Tsuku glared while veins appeared on her temples. Kaguya stopped her " stop the fighting."

"Eh..?"

Everyone looked at her confuse.

"This world is my nursery....I shall re birth it again..." Kaguya looked at them and put her hand out towards tsuku " I know what you tried doing ."

"What?"

"Yeah..you know I read minds.." Kaguya smirked

Tsuku glared but soon began to smirk evilly.

--------------------------------------------

_(n)_ twitched opening her eyes "eh....." She sat up slowly looking around "where am I..." She looked down and froze. Madaras bottom half was laying next to her.

"Dara..." She places a hand on his leg not getting a response. Soon came the sniffs after the loud crying 'so it wasn't a dream..'

----

The hokages tried getting people off the tree but they saw nothing helping. They soon stopped hearing the loud crying.

"Eh..."

Hashirama blinked twice "that's _(n)_s ....."

"But I remembering not sensing her chakra .." Tobirama glared.

"Maybe she knows what's happening !" Minato looked at them.

The third did a hand sigh sensing it better " it's 100%... That two form chakra belongs to _(n)_ Uchiha."

Soon all four vanished quickly .

--------

_(n)_ kept crying while having her hands covering her face. The infinite tsuku-Yomi didn't affect her since she had part of Tsuki-Yomi in her.

Hashirama stepped down along with Tobirama. Soon came the third and after minato appeared.

"_(n)_." Hashirama walked towards her worriedly but got stopped by Tobirama " don't trust her idiot." "But she's my friend." Hashirama glared at him.

_(n)_ rubbed her eyes sniffing and turned towards them " screw you guys man.... Just leave can't you see I'm with my husband....well half of him..." She began crying again " he was an asshole but I still love him!!"

The men sweat dropped looking at one an other.

"Women are weird...."