10 Tails

"Wait when did all this people get here..?" _(n)_ asked confuse seeing all the shinobi.

"...about a minute or so.." Obito said boredly .

"Seriously...they think they can defeat us..." Madara stepped a bit scanning the place. Naruto was infront of them screaming something .

"What's he saying ?"

"I don't know...."

"We can't hear you !!!!!" Obito screamed .

"What!!?" Naruto yelled back.

"We can't here you guys !!! Come closer !!"

The shinobi vanished and appear a bit closer.

"Better !!?"

"Yeah!"

The screaming came again that's when the first attack came with ninjutsu. Naruto looked at the three people.
'Tch. Madara is only injured with physical attack...Obito can teleport.. But her...' He moved his eyes to the woman 'I bet she'll be easy to take out .'

"They're aiming at you ..?" Madara asked blinking twice 'this people are such imbecile...' _(n)_ smirked slowly seeing 'hehehe' but what took them off guard was how they began to attack the ten tails " the hell...."

On just a few seconds the kyuube was trapped on cement .

"Interesting. They combined their jutsu.." Madara said looking at them.

"I think we should just let them have it. And really hard." Obito said .

"Yeah like that one time with both of us."

"Yeah. That was really rough."

_(n)_ twitched hearing them talk like that '.....what the hell....' She looked at the two men. She moved her eyes to the field again seeing more of them coming .

The ten tails broke loose. It destroyed a city far of on the stone village. Naruto and the others tried to at least make it go out of balance.

"It hit a city!?" A byakugan user yelled. The juube let a large growl making the grown many shinobi stood on break trapping them in the rubble.

"Ne. You guys control this thing I'll need to uhm....let go of some steam...." She glared at them and jumped down to the floor.

Madara and Obito blinked twice confuse.
" what's with her...?"

"I don't know maybe cuz I didn't give her the D"

"What..?"

"You know the D.."

" Madara were in battle ! Why would she be thinking of that!?"

"What are you talking about ?"

"Your said the D!"

"Yeah Directions ! You perverted brat."

Obito glared at the elder while Madara smirked down at him. He really hated this man.

"Anyways. Combine with Hashirama cells. From here on it will be harder to control this thing."

"Hmp. I'm not doing that."

"Is nobody following the plan now??" A sigh escaped the older uchihas lips angrily " then what do you want to do?"

"We'll just let it destroy everything."

"Hmp."
-------
_(n)_ ran towards them smiling big " finally !!" Her sharingan turned into the mangekyō.

Madara and Obito blinked twice watching many bodies flying up. Some didn't have arms or legs connected .

"...she's a beast."

"you haven't seen her full strength yet...." Madara looked at her 'her chakra has been changing lately. I wonder ...specially those eyes. She does not have that blood Nor do I recall the senju using them..'
---------------------------------

"Don't worry Naruto. We'll protect you ." The hyuuga clan said while standing infront of him .

"Guys.." He breath hard and saw the woman running towards them. He froze seeing the look she made . His eyes widen 'no...way ..how does...'

Everyone gasp seeing .

_(n)_s mangekyō changed to the byakugan. The woman smirked while the ten tails threw them spikes .
------------/

"I was hopping to attack them before they talked...I still can't control the juubi so well..." Madara stated while watching the fight ."it should be fine for the second transformation, but not becoming the beasts junchuriki we cannot gain mastery over it. The Edo tensai body won't allow me and _(n)_. We need to have a real body."

"Hmp. Why not just throw your self at them, your Edo Tensei body along with _(n)_ are a ticking time bomb with that chakra."
---------------------

Madara looked straight and glared " _(n)_ ! Get back here !"

The woman turned "hmp. You got lucky children." She turned to them and vanished.

Naruto was glaring while holding a dead neji. Hinata was trembling remembering her look' she has our eyes...but she's an Uchiha....'
---------

"What!? What was so important ." She asked while she kept the byakugan activated.

"You'll be needed here too." Madara stated .

Obito looked at Naruto glaring. The two males began to bark at one an other about their lives.

_(n)_ kept staring at the nine tail boy '...he looks familiar......'

That's when he turned yellow and red chakra began to appear on the shinobi.

Madaras eyes widen a bit seeing "that Naruto kid...his distributing the nine tails chakra...."

Madara and _(n)_ looked at one an other for a bit. Both nodded.