Friends Vs Friend

_(n)_ fixed her hair tying it up on a high pony tail.

"OneeSan!! We're leaving already!!" Izuna yelled while walking quickly towards the entrance putting on his sandals.

" okay!" She ran out while holding her katana with both hands and stepped inside her sandals while walking out quickly / fixing them.

"Hehehe snail." Madara said smirking .
"Shut up....you made me stay up with your constant talking ." She puffed her cheeks .

He laughed as they began to walk . The girl smiled blushing a bit as she looked to the side.

" _(n)_ , Madara you two will scout further on the trees. " tajima said as he walked reading a map. Both kids nodded understanding.

"But what about Izuna ..?"

"He'll go after you two . "

They nodded again then looked at one an other making a plan.
---------------------

Madara was sneakily looking from a tree.

The senju where building camp .

_(n)_was on a branch sneaking close. She notices something. One senju had green chakra on his hands while placing it on Someone else's injury.

"Hm...?" She forced her sharingan more then usual. She copied the move.

A crack was heard.

"Tch."

Tobirama looked at the tree she was in. He began to glare soon vanishing.

Madara blinked twice twitching seeing the girl next to him.

"Wha-" she put a hand around his mouth making the sign to leave. The boy blinked but quickly nodded as they
Both vanished, that's when Tobirama appeared looking around .
The albino boy glared slowly ' Hmp....'

------------

" what did you two saw.?"

" they're forming camp on the east side. There's about 20,000 men ." Madara said while remaining on his seat.

"And You ?" Tajima looked at the girl.

" I saw a new type of jutsu. "

Everyone looked at her "what.?"

" that jutsu. Heals. Better then anything I have seen." She glared a bit " I believe that's why they keep over powering."

Tajima thought while standing up.

"You two may go."

Both kids bowed as they left next to each other.

"Did you copied it ~ copy cat " he smirked.

"Don't call me that and yeah...but I don't know how to bring the chakra out.." She did the hand sign. But nothing came out .

Madara looked up at the sky glaring slowly " at least we know one of their secrets.."
----------------------------

Loud clashing was heard.

Madara was glaring while his hands trembled. Hashirama had an angered expression while moving Madara back . Both their swords trembled.

Tobirama was fighting with Izuna and their fathers with each other.

_(n)_ jumped up doing the fire hand ninjutsu "Phoenix ball!!!!" A large ball with win like edges fell from the sky.
The place began to burn quickly. She hide on the trees seeing the same ninjas who did the healing or medical ninjas running to the senjus who survive or where injured.

'Sharingan!' her _(e/c)_ eyes turned red with now having three tomoes.

' they get the chakra from.....' Her eyes widen seeing as she began to smile evilly .
She quickly jumped down taking her kunai out as she ran to them. The Men gasped surprised seeing a girl but they all fell on the floor with kunais on their heads. The girl breath hard twitching as she quickly ran nervously.
'I need to find dad!!' She jumped from tree to tree rock to rock and looked at the battle field. The senju where wining . Again.

that's when something or some one slammed her to the floor. The girl gasp
Having her air knocked out her lungs. she heard her name being called 'I...can't move....' She opened her eyes slowly and saw a blade in front of her .
She looked up " Hashirama !?" Her eyes widen while vines trapped her on the floor.

The senju boy breath hard looking at her then at Madara .

The Uchiha glared at him while holding his side and the sword.

The three friends stayed there looking at each other while the clashing of their clan was heard on the background.

_(n)_glared slowly she did a hand sigh with one hand quickly. She took a deep breath and blew pure fire around her .

Hashirama jumped back quickly " wait guys..." He blinked not seeing them again. The boy closed his eyes sadden.

-------------

"Tch. I didn't kneed your help." The boy said glaring .

"Shut up...." She closed her eyes as green chakra came out her hand placing it on his broken rib.

"Awwww!!!! What the hell!!!?" He tried to push her hand away.

"Stop moving ! This will heal you better ! It's the jutsu I learned."

Madara looked glaring then to the side .

The girl kept wondering why did Hashirama stopped. He had the chance to kill her. She sigh . She was really exhausted. She had to go and cure more men. She kept looking at madaras face though. She was slowly spacing out.

He saw her staring at him" draw me it'll last longer." He smirked at her.

The girl blushed glaring " stop being an idiot !" She said hitting his head then stood up" I'll be back." She left quickly to an other tent .

Madara sat up holding his head. He blinked twice feeling his rib better "hmp..." He was smiling .