Tsuku

Madara smirked evilly seeing the moon. "Dara." He froze and turned slowly "what the...." _(n)_ began to glare at him.

"I thought I locked the remaining chakra."

"Hmp. "

She smirked while walking towards him. Madara glared but twitched 'what the...I can't move....' He looked at her again. _(n)_ smiled placing her hands on his cheeks " even if you tried killing me...I still can't kill you.." "Hmp." He smirked looking at her. _(n)_ smiled kissing the paralyzed man slowly. Madara looked at Her glaring , woman pulled back smiling while placing her fingers on his lips " I'll be missing you...a lot Indra......." She began to smirk " Indra......?" He raised an eyebrow soon his eyes widen seeing how different she began to look

Her hair had grown longer. Her clothing was pale. He byakugan was now extremely different and her forehead. Her forehead had a slit. And that slit began to open slowly showing a mangekyō.

"no.....your........." "Hehe." She smiled hugging the male closely " don't worry , once this is finish I'll see if I can bring you back~" "what..?" He glared " bring my wife back." "But I am your wife~" she smirked at him while her eyes began to turn blue/white. Madara glared having a confuse expression not knowing who this was " I'm certain your not Tsuki-Yomi." He felt his fingers moving a bit "hehe. Alright you got me...." She looked at him directly on his eyes " I'm . TSUKUYOMI ! "

A loud gasp came out his mouth and looked down at his chest seeing a hand going threw it "what the......" He looked back a bit seeing black zetsu " Kaguya has come." " you ruined my fun so early. It irritates me." " so sorry auntie!" The strange being sweat dropped seeing her angered expression. Madara looked at her glaring ' tsuku......so this is ......' The woman jumped back looking at him.

Madara let out a loud painful scream while he began to bloat up observing all the chakra. Black zetsu laughed seeing.

Tsuku stared while tears kept coming out her eyes "I see they're both watching..." She placed a hand on her eyes feeling the salted water 'hmp....stuki and _(n)_.....you two were the most stupidest people..'

-------

"What's happening !!??" Naruto looked around seeing everything breaking.

"The shadows are vanishing ?" Sasuke saw nothing attacking anymore and the Madara shadows disappearing quickly.

"But that chakra !? How can anyone have this much !!?" Sakura held on to something feeling the glaring shaking.

'As I suspected.' Kakashi glared.

--------

Madara kept screaming painfully soon a loud burst came. White long hair like tentacles appeared grabbing anything around.

Tsuku flouted up watching" Oneesan....." She smirked ' your chakra will be mine soon...'

-------

Hashirama ran quickly ' the tubes have lighten ....' . Tobirama looked around not feeling Madara anymore '.........'

The fourth stood up slowly confuse " madaras chakra has disappeared.....have they defeated him...?" He glared seeing people still on cocoons.
-----

Sasuke and Naruto looked up in shock seeing along with Kakashi and Sakura.

Kaguya looked down at them seriously.

"It can't be.........its...."

Tsuku smirked watching.

"Kaguya Ōtsutsuki !?"

The woman's eyes moved around watching them. Soon they looked up.

"How long will you be up there."

Tsuku smirked and landed down on a rock calmly .

_(n)_!?" Sasuke and Naruto yelled confuse .

"Wrong~~" she smirked down at them while shaking her head.

"I'm confuse on who is who now..." Sakura sweat dropped " your not the only one" Kakashi looked up confuse.