The Light

"Okay okay! So the guy was evil yet he was good..." Narutos eye twitched.

"Yeah." Yomi smiled. The sage face palmed.

"Oh... What about ashura?" "He was really.....nice yet......." She looked to the side puffing her cheeks. Naruto felt his smile twitching "okay then! I got the history lesson!" " wait young Uzamaki." Yomi walked placing a hand on his chest. Naruto felt warm yet calm "what did you do?" "She trusted you with the last of her chakra." The sage looked at him.

Naruto smiled and put his thumb up " haha believe in me ! I'll put an end to this!"
----------------------

Madara sigh having smoke blow out his nose. _(n)_ crossed her arms glaring. Everyone else sweat dropped ' they fought like an hour straight....'

"Anyways. I'll just kill this guy. Who's name is guy!"

"Awwww!!!!!" Everyone smirked.

Madara smirked looking side to side then looked at guy and threw a ball towards him. The ball slammed next to Madara head while he glared ' some ones thrown my Gudou-Dama..?' Both Uchiha turned blinking twice.

Naruto looked down at guy and began to glare 'his chakra is really low not to mention his heart..' He placed a hand on his right side stopping the gates from killing him.

"Naruto...no your different...." Madara glared a bit standing up. "Then before....." _(n)_ looked at the boy while holding on to the giant bolder in back of her "........"
Naruto turned to them " yeah I'm finding it mysterious my self. Now I feel like I can change everything." His eyes turned into the sage mode.
_(n)_ glared more 'that boy.....that chakra......it's similar to mine.....'
Madara froze for a bit and got the woman by her waist jumping up quickly .

"The tree. It's been fallen !?"

"_(n)_." Madara looked down seeing Naruto and sasuke standing. "Hm..?" The woman blinked " you still have chakra ?." "No.....why..?" " Good." He slowly let her go. _(n)_s eyes widen and looked down "you son of a bitch!!!!!!"

Sasukes eyes widen and jumped quickly getting her 'what....did I just....' They both made eye contact . Just like Naruto. Sasuke had the sage come to him along with Yomi ,she also gave him her chakra, but unlike Naruto she told him everything also the secrets of the Uchiha clan. So seeing _(n)_ fall was seeing Yomi fall. On normal time it may had felt like a small moment but for them it felt like 3 years being spend with both the old spirits.

Madara smirked seeing ' heheh. I see it now.'
_(n)_ blinked blushing and looked at the two teens "uhm." Naruto looked at her. He had the six sage mode and sasuke had the renegan.

" listen. We know that your intentions aren't like madaras." Naruto said looking up at the mad man. Sasuke sat her down " we don't sense darkness in you..your soul is pure." He looked up at the man. _(n)_ blinked twice looking at them really confuse " what..."

The blonde teen vanished quickly and began to fight the albino man.

Sasuke looked down at her " you should reconsider what side your on. ". The woman looked at him glaring "....I can't choose a side if my husband isn't in it." Sasuke glared slowly 'Tch....' " very well then." He turned and threw a sword at Naruto.

Madara looked down at them ' that Naruto kid....he has awakens a new strength.... And sasuke Uchiha.... He has some how awaken the renigan....but even though we aren't blood related... He has the same one as me..' He glared went towards him quickly " I guess I'll take it as my left eye then!"

The young Uchiha stood in front of _(n)_ protectively . He opened his left eye more making the rings move. Madara twitches being impaled "what the........" He glared and looked at him. He moved his eyes towards his wife ' I see. So they some how got connected with her.'

"Dara !" the older Uchiha tried to run towards the man but got quickly pulled back. "_(n)_." Sasuke looked at her. She glared at him. "Hmp. You really do look like her." "Yeah..." Naruto smiled

"What..?"

"Stop flirting with my wife ." Madara glared at them. Both teens blushed along with the woman "FLIRTING !!?"

"Yeah I see it in their eyes !!"

"We aren't !!" Sasuke yelled glaring.

"Yeah and if we were it would be totally different !!"

"Shut up Naruto!" The young Uchiha looked at his idiot friend with a vein on his forehead.

"Ppff." Madara smirked at them " I see you undressing her with your eyes . Specially you mr. New renegan." Sasukes face turned full red for the first time in his life " Urusai!!!!!!!"

_(n)_ blinked looking at them fighting while blushing. Naruto laughed a bit seeing. For the woman. She couldn't help but see as if Madara...was sasuke....and Naruto..reminded her a lot ..of Hashirama..