Introduction

The Uchiha walked in silence.

" when we get to the clan. _(n)_ do not leave Madara or Izuna's side alright. Keep your sharingan activated ." tajima  looked at her then straight as they walked through the forest.

"Yes sir." She answer quietly while holding on to madaras arm nervously .

"Oh yeah.... This is my little brother Izuna... Izuna this is the friend I was telling you about .." Madara looked down at the small black haired boy. The younger boy glared at a bit but nodded respecting . The girl blinked and smiled a bit  nervously '.....what's up with his lips....'

Two big wooden gates opened slowly . Inside where many people. All had black straight hair. She scooted closer to her friend nervously as she activated the sharingan quickly. Tajima kept walking straight ignoring the stares while Madara and Izuna went the other way taking _(n)_ a long with them.

Many stared at her.

" keep your sharingan activated till we get home.." Madara whispered quietly on her ear. The girl nodded a bit nervously . Unlike him she wasn't that strong . If she kept it more than 10 minutes her eyes would begin to burn.

"Madara ... Who's that." A boy asked eyeing the new girl.

"...a friend.." He responded . The girl kept blinking trying to make the burning sensation leave.

Many kept looking at her by what she was doing . Also they were amazed by her , activating it at a young age, since Madara was known as the youngest to have done that.

" well we have to go...I'll talk to you guys later .." Madara said and kept walking quickly he looked at Izuna. His little brother nodded and got the girl from her hand " run at the count of three then deactivate it." She nodded.

"1...2..3" both kids ran quickly. Everyone gasp seeing her _(e/c)_ eyes.

Madara looked at them he smirked and ran off quickly soon vanishing.

"What's the meaning of this!?" One of the elderly men asked angrily.
-----------------

"Tajima. You do understand that she cannot be trusted to well." An elder stated as he looked at the ma across from him.

The Uchiha leader had a straight face "I understand that. But you do remember she's the daughter of tenjo Uchiha. He was a great shinobi. Also. The girl awakened her sharingan already. Just like my own son. She could know the many Justus he knew."

The four elders stayed quiet.

" that man is a traitor. And so will the girl be."

" I highly doubt that." Tajima said quickly." I saw it on her eyes. She trusted Madara . And she herself rejected the senju clans offer. That child could help us greatly. Not to mention. With her around the Uchiha clan can get stronger."

All the men sigh understanding what he was going for. "Very well." One said.

" we'll give her one year. " the third elder Said.

"If she can master all Justus like Madara and fight with both him and Izuna. Then she will prove herself worthy. "

"But." One said making all of the men look at him " since she is half. She will prove to be full to enter this clan. Today. Madara will brand her with the crest of the clan. " Tajiks blinked " very well."
----------------------------------

_(n)_ rubbed her eyes blinking twice  after words while sitting on the steps of the house.

" why are your eyes red ? Are you crying ?" Izuna asked tilting his head.

"No...if I have my sharingan out a lot...they begin to sting..."

"Hmp. Weak." A deep voice said making both look up at the boy standing ifs front of them. The girl puffed her cheeks at him.

"You look ugly doing that face ." He smirked slowly . Izuna laugh seeing them both beginning to fight.

Tajima walked towards the main house. He kept a stoic expression as many stared at him. He stopped in front of the place blinking twice as he watched the view.

"Ow ow ow !!!" Madara was slamming his fist on the grass anime crying while a vein was popping out his head. _(n)_ was on top of him having an arm around his neck while pulling his right leg up. Izuna was laughing holding his stomach seeing his brother acting like a weakling.

Tajima smiled a bit. They looked like normal children. But on this place. Children could never live normal lives.
War always took it early.
-------------
"What..." The boy asked with wide eyes.

The girl next to him clutched her hands tightly hearing .

" in order for her to be trusted and to be accepted as of today. Is for you, Since you befriended her, to brand her with the clans crest."

"I ...can't ...."Madara felt something tugging his sleeves making him turn._(n)_ looked at him and nodded "it's better to do it now than regret it later." " but branding is only for an animal! Your not an animal your a human!" "if that's what it takes to be seen as an Uchiha than make it be Madara. " she responded with a mature tone. The boy glared and looked at his father. He closed his eyes agreeing.

Outside the room many heard the conversation. They were quite surprised by her words but still. She was half senju. No matter how hard she tried that would always fallow her.