Random and deadly

Too much random stuff will be happening on this one (≧∇≦)kekeke
Gomene but I Hope you like it !!
--------------------------------------------

"Eh..."_(n)_ said looking at him.

"Seriously can you get more ugly then that." Madara stated. Is sounded like he was talking to her.

"I'm sorry!!"_(n)_ said sniffing . The man turned quickly "what no no no!!"

The two woman on the floor shook their heads "and he calls himself a husband."

"You make us men look bad." The men said.

"What no!!" Madara stated while his eye twitched.

**********gakuen scene********

"Come on_(n)_-chan. " tsunade said while walking away.

"We told you bad boys are not your type." Mitzukage stated.

The female Uchiha sniffed while walking away with them.The three women had sailor fuku uniforms on.

"Dude . Your really mean to her." Reikage said while walking out a class room.

"I didn't even say anything ." Madara stated while puffing his cheeks as he put the school bag on his shoulder and the black uniform jacket stayed open.

"You need to understand girls better." Garra said while holding a book reading.

" like what..?" Madara asked.

"Sonny boy. You have to tell her about her looks." Tsuchikage said.

The three men began to give Madara advise.

~~~somewhere on a cave thing~~~

"Hmp. I never thought this jutsu would be use so much." Tobirama stated while looking at his hand.

"It's not that complicated. After all you shouldn't had invented it if you didn't want many to use it ." Orochimaru stated smirking.

The albino man glared at him.

"I thought I locked your chakra. I gave my life for that." The third Hokage said.

"Now now. It's no time to talk of this." Hashirama said smiling "it's seems no matter what era fighting is still happening." He faced palm.

" second. I have a question for you."sasuke stated .
Tobirama looked at him and blinked twice "mana ??" Hashirama turned and froze " mana !!? "

Sasuke blinked twice "mana?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You might confuse him for madaras child." Orochimaru said." His name is sasuke."

"Madara had a kid ?" Sasuke, suigetsu, ugo, minato, and the third said.

Tobirama sigh and nodded along with Hashirama .

"He was the cutest thing ever." Hashirama said remembering "till that happen and yeah..." He sweat dropped.

"Anyways. What's the point of this?" Tobirama asked.

"Madara has been reanimated as well." Orochimaru stated. " and it seems he wasn't the only one. A woman also .."

"Big boobs and a Loli face ?"Tobirama asked. Everyone looked at him.

"......well face yes. About her body she was wearing velvet armor..."

"Aww so it's _(n)_-chan." Hashirama said thinking.

"Chan?? Why do you talk as if she's your friend ??" Tobirama glared.

Hashirama puffed his cheek gloomily.

'Is this really the God of shinobi !!????' They all asked them selfs seeing how Hashirama acted.
------------------------------------------
******gakuen scene******
Cherry blossoms fell down while two students stood under it.

"_(n)_." Madara said while standing in front of her .
"Madara-kun." She blushed and looked to the side .

The kage hide behind bushes watching .

"I uhm. Don't think your ugly and stuff." The male Uchiha scratched his cheek blushing as his eye twitched.The woman blushed "o-oh...."
"I was actually saying that to someone else...so..uhm..." He got her hand tightly bringing her closer "forgive me and ...yeah...." "H-hai!!"

"Kyyyaaahhhhh!!" The two women on the bushes said while the men cheered watching .
--------------------------------------------

" well if you want to know the story. It's going to take a long time." Hashirama stated.

Sasuke glared " I don't care."

Tobirama sigh and saw Hashirama sitting on the floor .

"...let's see...it all started back when I was about 10-11... I met a boy on a lake...then the other month I met a girl..she stood up for me..."
Everyone began to listen.
-------------------------------------------
****back to the normal battle****

A sigh escaped madaras mouth and turned "where were we ?"
_(n)_ was blushing darkly.

The kage blinked and got to the position they were before .

"I won't let you leave !!!" Tsuchikage said glaring while flying up.

"Hmp. Some one as weak as you telling me what to do ??" Madara smirked .

All of them got ready to attack.
---------------------------------------

"My dear friends....they began to fall in to the deepest depths. But their light shuned when _(n)_ gave birth to a child. they named him mana. The reason why was because Ma was for Madara and Na for his deceased brother. Izuna ....but not everything went back to normal." Hashirama sigh remembering his two best friends faces when the kid died.

Sasukes eyes widen hearing as he moved them to Tobirama .

The albino was sitting on the corner glaring as he looked at the fire.
-------------------------------------------

_(n)_ rolled her shoulder " I think I need to take this armor off..."

"Why..?" Madara turned to her.

"I don't know it kinda gets in the way..." She blinked while jumping to an other rock dodging tsunade.

Madara did a small skipping movement dodging her punches while he jumped up making his susano'o come out .
The kage glared . They were at their limit.
_(n)_ sat crossing her legs and slammed her hands together " katon: kuro ryu." Black chakra began to form around her she slowly began to open her eyes. Her mangekyō was slowly disappearing and her eyes where turning white with veins on the side of her temples.

_(n)_ and Madara began to smirked evilly .

The kage knew. They couldn't win.