Change

1 year later.

Footsteps where heard walking back and forth.

_(n)_ twitched opening her eyes slowly sitting up. She heard murmuring along with a lot of staking noises.

Curiosity took her and she slowly got up walking towards the rooms door sliding it open. Across from her . A shadow moved back and forth from the other room.

Nervously she walked outside closing the door quietly not waking anyone up and made her way towards it .

"Tch. Senju are getting closer....." A males voice murmured

The girls sweat dropped and as she slide the door a bit peeking in.

Madara was walking back and forth taking scrolls while putting others back then writing down locations to strike.

She blinked opening it fully stepping inside without him noticing.

The male soon sat on the floor beginning to write a strategy. Also he had to see how many shinobi he had. A lot of men have been dying.

"Dara." She said looking at him worriedly .

" go back to sleep." Was the only thing he said while he worked.

"Madara !!" She kinda yelled. The man sigh irritated putting his brush roughly on the table and turned to her " what ? What do you want now ?"

_(n)_ blinked looking at him. Her gaze went to the side "...you should rest..."

"What.?" His expression began to turn sour. Day by day. Madara began to change. Being the clan leader made him less interest on people and more on fighting the senju specially Hashirama.

" you should sleep. It's not good for you to be up this late ." She looked back at him nervously . Madara stared at her seriously he turned back to his work ignoring his wife's request.

_(n)_ looked down folding hers arm and walked sitting down next to him. The male blinked and looked at her "what are you doing ."

" nothing."

"Then go back to bed if your doing nothing."

"No."

Madara looked back to the map angrily while marking the sage mountains with an X. They lost on that side.

_(n)_ sat there quietly watching him. She pitted him. She looked out the window seeing the full moon.

Madara couldn't concentrate. He sigh and looked at her. His angered and displeased expression soon changed to a calm serious one seeing her .

_(n)_ was sitting still. She looked like a doll. She wasn't blinking. It looked like she wasn't breathing all so. Her attention was on the moon.

" if your just going to stare at it go to the bedroom. " he added . The young girl blinked and turned to him " I can't stare at it when I'm alone .." She added.

Madara rolled his eyes and kept working . The young girl looked at him.
"Would you be happy if I left you be..?"

"Yes."

_(n)_ blinked, her chest felt a bit strange As she stood up slowly " drink plenty of water then. It's bad being up so late ." She then walked out the room sliding the door close.

Madara sat there blinking he turned to the door then back at his work. He sigh irritated.
------------------------------------------

" neesan..."

"Neesan!!"

"NEEESAN!!!!"

The girl jumped up quickly rubbing her eyes " hm!? What !" She turned looking at Izuna .

The boy sweat dropped "uhm...can you make me food right now...I need to go somewhere early..." He smiled nervously . The girl blinked she laughed a bit nodding . The young Uchiha smiled " I wait till you get ready then!" He quickly left sliding  the rooms door close.

_(n)_ got out the futon then she walked outside towards the bath room holding her clothing in her arms. She looked at the office room . She still heard writing and things moving around. She thought it was Madara.

'That idiots going to kill himself...'

She slide the door open then closed while putting down her clothing she began to undress herself calmly.

A splashing noise was heard. She turned and froze covering her now naked body with her kimono.

Madara opened his eyes slowly , he blinked seeing her . He raised an eyebrow while the waters steam cleared more.

"....uhh........." The girls face turned darker seeing him better. He was inside the steam bath staring back at her seriously his long hair covered half his face. It didn't help at all besides making him look more attractive.

"What..?"

"I uh...in sorry..I didn't know you where hear...."

"Oh really ...?"

"Y-yes..."

"So you telling me. Some how both wife  and husband see each other on the bath without knowing . Or are you that desperate for me to de flower you ~" he smirked at her .

The girl blushed dark red . Close to the color of the armor he would wear.
" what! No!! I just came here since Izuna wanted me to make him food before he left today.."

"His not leaving anywhere...."

"eh..."

"Yeah today he doesn't have any tasks to do."

The girls eyes got covered by a black shadow and then the sharingan activated.

Madara smirked seeing her like that.

"IIIIIIIZZZZZZZZUUUUUUNNNNNAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

-----------------

The teen boy snickered along with five other boys. He gave them the thumbs up.

The younger brother noticed how depress _(n)_ has been and how tense his brother has looked.