Greaf And Peace

The field was quiet.

"Izuna past away after the injury." Madara said looking at Hashirama.
_(n)_ was staring at Tobirama.

Both senju looked at the Uchiha and at their half brethren.

"Madara. I'm sorry to hear that. But it can end by forming the bond." Hashirama stated.

"He...peace." Madaras eyes turn to the mangekyō sharingan quickly "rubbish." The susano'o quickly appeared.
Hashirama did a wood style jutsu forming a wood giant quickly .

_(n)_ was running towards Tobirama with a demonic like glare. She took down the senju covering her path like nothing . Many even the Uchiha saw her behavior to be barbaric.

"Ninja art phenix wings !!!" She took a deep breath and blew out what looked like a wave of fire burning anything in its path alive.

Tobirama glared " ninja art water moon crest." He opened his mouth a giant water wave came out stopping the fire from spreading more.

That's when the mist came.

----mean while-----

" a thousand wood palms !" Hashirama yelled slamming his hands together. The wood giant now had many branches coming out . That's when something happened.

Madara looked around confused seeing the forest like thing and giant flowers .
-------------

Tobirama kept eyeing her moves. He noticed how if he was close to hit her on the stomach she quickly moved or blocked it .

_(n)_ was glaring. Madara and her were the proof of the curse the Uchiha carried. The hatred that never left. No matter what.

"Flying raijin slice !!!!" The albino male yelled while pushing the sword forward.

_(n)_ had wide eyes looking at him. Tobirama told her something quietly. That's when everything went black.

Red splattered the ground .

----------
Madaras eyes widen not feeling her chakra anymore . He turned seeing Tobirama having _(n)_ bridal styled on his arm while red liquid dripped none stop.

His breathing began to pick up a fast past and turned to Hashirama "...HA...SHI...RAMA!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled loudly making his susano'o grow big.

Hashirama glared " woods style Pollen explosion." The flowers opened releasing green yellow pollen . Madara glared coughing a bit seeing his vision fading but kept glaring "Kono yarou!!!!!" The susano'o picked up its arm. That's when a loud explosion was seen .
----------

The field was once again quiet.

Madara laid on the floor not even bothering to move "seems...I've fallen like last time."

Hashirama was standing in front of him "...Madara. You can still change this world with me.....what do I have to do to make you trust me..?"

Madara closed his eyes for a bit then opened them again "...what's the point....my little brother died...my wife got killed...along with my unborn child ..and I couldn't help at all.....I have nothing to protect anymore..." Madara closed his eyes.

Hashirama had wide eyes and turned to Tobirama. His little brother only stared at him while holding the woman's body on his arms.

Madara opened his eyes again "if you really want my trust......." Hashirama looked at him "...kill your self...or your brother...that's the only way I will ever trust you."

"Nani!!?" Tobirama said glaring .
Hashirama put his hand up smiling and took out a kunai " Tobirama. What must be done for peace. I have to accomplish it."

"This mans insane Nissan!" Tobirama stated glaring nervously .

Hashirama smiled " one thing . Promise me. You won't hurt nor kill Madara after I'm gone ."

Tobirama gasped in shock. Madara looked at him.

Hashirama sigh smiling while tears came out "...good bye. "He brought the kunai quickly but got stopped by a pale hand .
"Stop."
"Madara...?" Hashirama looked at him confuse along with everyone else.

"....you've proven ...your guts to me today..." The Uchiha leader looked at him.

"I'll do it."

Hashirama smiled but soon stopped seeing _(n)_.

Madara moved his attention towards her.

"She's not dead." Tobirama said.

"Eh?" Both rivals said .

" I knocked her out closing her chakra and put my read bean juice on her side to look like I killed her." Tobirama stated .

Both Madara and Hashirama glared at him.

"At least she's still alive." Tobirama stated boredly.

The woman was breathing quietly on the albino mans arms.

Both Madara and Hashirama sigh in relief while their hands stayed holding one an other.

Peace finally came .