Crazy woman

Btw !! Idk if they have shown it on the anime ( manga reader only ( ̄^ ̄) ) Madara doesn't think reader chan is ugly KK!!
He stated how he thinks weak people are ugly and only those who can match up to him are worthy. (⌒-⌒ )♡ reader chan your a worthy one !
----------------------------------------------

_(n)_ stretched her arms cracking her bones she slowly looked to the front .

Madara was sitting down calmly with an angered expression.

Both made eye contact.

".............."

The girl crossed her arms turning away angrily . The boy blinked twice raising an eyebrow 'what's her deal...'

" ready. Begin!" The father yelled.

_(n)_ turned fast activating her sharingan.

Madara smirked having his activated already and stood up.

Both ran to each other quickly and clashing noises came out .

Madara jumped up quickly doing a hand sigh and blew a large ball of fire smirking 'he.....' He felt something in back of him"ohh.......sh!!!!"

The girl kicked him making him slam in tot he floor.

"What's the matter ~ aren't you suppose to be stronger or are you playing with the ugly girl ~" she said glaring at him.

Madara got up glaring while dusting himself"Tch." He began to close his eyes and a giant shurikan puffed on his hand " come at me sis ~~ or should I say frog !" He yelled smirking .

The girls glared at him but it wasn't her usual glare. Oh no. He kinda regretted his mocking nickname towards her . She ran quickly getting a kunai.
He threw the shurikan and got his katana quickly . That's when he felt a large pain in his head ".........." His eyes looked to the side seeing himself flouting 'eh....'

A loud crashing noise was heard. The girl walked towards him glaring while her fist clenched tightly . The Veins where visible making many around the stage look in curiosity. Her senju side was kinda showing .

Madara sat up . Now he was done playing. He cracked his neck while blood dripped down his head "hmp." He vanished quickly .

_(n)_ blinked and looked around ' Not left not on the right ...up...' When she looked back her face made contact with the floor.

Madara put his sandal covered foot on top of her head squeezing it while smirking. " ehehe..too easy..."

POOFF!

He blinked twice stumbling . She disappeared in to smoke. He was under the sharingan but he activated the mangekyo breaking out and then deactivated it quickly. A clacking Noise was heard and he sigh " I think I taught you too much ."

"Izuna helped me also."

"What!!?"

" Gomene Onissan !" The younger yelled nervously .

"Trrchh..." He glared and turned quickly making his katana block her attack.

Both looked at one another while the metal trembled between them.

" you know you can't win."

"Shut up old man!"

"Eh.." His mouth twitched . She quickly kicked him on his leg making him collapse a bit .

Tajimas eyes widen seeing .

_(n)_ was on top of Madara one arm around his neck while the other pulled his leg up .

"Grhhhg!!!!! " the male glared trying to push her off. She was using the same move as back then.

" giving up!"

"Ttrssch...." He glared and bite her arm tightly drawing blood . The girl glared angrily and began to pull his leg more making his torso curved .

Tajima stood up quickly . They were actually fighting like if they were enemies. Many watched in disbelief.

Madara saw his leg close to her head . He smirked while bitting her still and kicked her .

_(n)_ slammed on the floor roughly making it crack "Tch....." She slowly got up seeing blood drip"

Madara was kinda breathing hard the grip his adopted sister had him in prevented him from breathing properly. He got her from her hair tightly bringing her up then his katana smirking .

She glared at him. Soon she blinked twice having her normal expression.

He just stared at her .

They both just stayed that way not moving .

Tajima jumped down " Madara . That's enough ."

"Hmp." He let go of her and crossed his arms while putting his katana away.

_(n)_ sat on the floor twitching and looked at tajima .

Madara blinked and walked "well..I do like crazy women's. " he looked at her smiling and left .

_(n)_blinked twice holding Her arm while healing the bite mark he gave her "eh...."

Tajima sigh shaking his head and turned towards her " seems that's a yes I believe ."

Izuna jumped down and crossed his arms " I better see my nephews soon !!" He smiled happily down at her.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Everyone laughed .

Madara heard and rolled his eyes while walking off holding his still bleeding head.

" children don't belong on this world."