The Moon and the Sage

( ^ that's you reader-chan! (⌒-⌒; ) well the other you!)

Madara looked at his hand then he moved his eye to the front seeing something walking towards him " so this is the sage of six paths...." He smirked " all that's left is the left eye." He walked towards the woman heading his way " and here i thought I would be the only strong one." He stopped seeing her in front of him.
_(n)_ looked at him smirking " you always did hated being lower then me. I'm a woman after all."

"Hmp. A woman who knows how to suck out chakra like a parasite. When did you obtain part of it." Madara looked at her up and down smirking" but I do have to say. That new body does quite take a pun my interest."

_(n)_ blushed darkly "shut up." She looked to the side crossing her arms on her waist " I did this when me and Obito met. I injected him with a bit of my chakra. Using genkei jutsu I transmitted the sage chakra towards me when he made the tree. Then with you. I did the same when..well.. We had that moment." She winked at him smiling .

Madara chuckled interested in her plan " your sneaky as ever." He placed an arm around her waist smirking bringing her closer to him " let's have a bit of fun while we are at it. Black zetsu has to arrive with my left eye."

" I see you can't control your hormones still.." She twitched feeling a tighter grip on her waist "hmp. And I see you still act the same."

Both looked at one an other smirking.
"Aw yeah. Well do all types of kinks now." Madara tackled her to the floor.
-------

Kakashi, minato, Sakura, Garra, and black zetsu blinked twice hearing noises.

"What's that...." Sakura looked around.

Minato twitched smiling nervously "just the wind........"

Black zetsu blinked hearing a howl "............................." ' Madara-Sama.....'

Kakashi twitched a bit scratching the back of his head ' just like a scene from ichi-ichi paradise....'

Garra made sand go to his ear blocking it "......."

"Well this is awkward......"
-----------------------
_(n)_ dusted herself while blushing darkly. Madara was smirking as he stared at her.

"What...."

"Nothing....~"

"Then stop looking at me..."

"Why?"

"It feels weird...."

"Why? I'm your husband after all~"

She puffed her cheeks looking away. The man only laughed a bit hugging her with on hand as he held a staff with the other " it seems that idiot didn't arrive. Might as well go to him." " question..." "Yeah?" "If you really want everyone to die....why not just oh I don't know......make a giant explosion...." Madara looked down at her ".........Urusai." He got her over his shoulders and quickly flew towards them.
---------------------------
" your late black zetsu. So I decided to come here."

Everyone gasp seeing.

Madara glared at the thing while having a woman around his shoulder.

" Madara-Sama....I did not wanted to interrupt ." Black zetsu looked to the side .

"Eh...?"

"....we heard....everything..." Minato smiled nervously.

_(n)_ pulled the mans hair making him twitch " Tch." " I told you !!!" She blushed darkly while flaying her legs. Madara sigh irritated and made a tight grip on her calming her down.

"Well...." He coughed a bit " I see your still here with Obito...." He placed the woman down gently and looked at him fully.

"My apologies...but I did managed to take half of the nine tails chakra from this guys."

"Very well. Bring it here along with my left eye."

_(n)_ blinked calmly and looked at them tilting her head.

Minato looked at her 'she....how....'

" Madara....how did you turn into the six path.....and _(n)_....." He glared seeing her resemble him but something was off. Her chakra didn't feel like that of a sage nor a human.

' her eyes no longer have the sharingan but they're white....what is she...she reminds me of that tale my mom would tell me.....' Sakura looked at her nervously while pumping Narutos heart still.

Kakashi and Madara began to speak with one an other about the chakra. What caught _(n)_s attention was the mentioning of kaguya.

"This world...is hell. It's hell it self. I will create a world where chakra will no longer exist. A word where conflict will not be seen." Madara glared and turned to Obito " come. Come here. Madara Uchiha." _(n)_ looked at how Obito seemed 'hm...' " you are still the savior ." Madara put his hand out towards him.

"Now!"

Minato appeared in front of Madara with a rasengan. Garra made a sand wall while Kakashi took Obito.

Madara glared and broke off minatos arm throwing it towards Kakashi while he kicked the old Hokage towards Garra.

"No way!" Sakura said with wide eyes.

"Come." Madara smiled putting his hand out. Obito looked at it as he put his hand out slowly .

_(n)_ stood up seeing 'is he rethinking !?' She smiled slowly.

Everyone's eyes widen seeing.
Obito made his arm go inside madaras chest.

"You bastard......" Madara glared
Black zetsu looked to his right " what's the meaning of this!?"
Obito looked down glaring.
"Dude!?" _(n)_ looked at him confuse .

"I am not. You." Obito glared " a leader would never climb on top of his comrades." Madara glared at him.

" as long as I am here. I am . Uchiha Obito!" He glared making black zetsu come back to his body.

"Very well then." Madara glared and got a photo of them " what are you ...." Obito tilted his head confuse.

"This friendship is over." He ripped the photo showing an elderly Madara and a young Obito with shades on "

"............................................."