Unknown visitor

"But...something on _(n)_s eyes didn't change."Hashirama said " she seemed happy ...Madara on the other hand...I bet he died with rage...."

Sasuke was staring with wide eyes "...."

"But you said both are out right ." Tobirama looked at orochimaru . The man nodded , Tobirama looked at sasuke "Uchiha. You might be of use to us. To defeat the woman first. " he stood up and walked towards him.

"Nani...." Sasuke stepped back seeing him get closer. He had a comb on his hand "eeeeerrrr..."
--------------------------------
Madara cracked his neck looking down.

_(n)_ activated her byakugan looking at the kages body "hmp. Seems they gave up."

Madara turned to her glaring" since when did you had those. I never recall you getting nor transplanting ."

_(n)_ smiled and looked at him " somethings must not be said." Madara looked at her suspiciously then looked back straight feeling a few chakra coming quickly "hmp."

The woman blinked having her sharingan again '......'

Both vanished quickly.
------------------------------

Loud gasps where heard .

"Madara !?" Naruto, Kakashi, guy, etc. said seeing.

Madara crossed his arms looking around.
_(n)_ blinked twice while peaking behind his back 'hm..?'

"So you finally made it ." Obito turned to him but twitched .

Madara nodded blinking "what..?"

"Who's that..?" He raised an eyebrow pointing at the woman.

_(n)_blinked and walked in front a bit.

"Oh. She's my wife."

"Oh so she's the one you told me about ."

"Mhm."

"Oh. Hello my names Uchiha Obito." The young man bowed at her .

_(n)_ blushed and smiled "hello!"

"Wait...who's she ..?"Naruto asked really confuse not hearing their conversation.

"Who knows...but if she's with them then it's bad news "Guy stated.

Kakashi glared looking at her better and remembered what Obito told him when they where young .'so that's the shadow...'

Madara looked around and began to glare turning to the boy "did you start the plan with out obstructing the tails ? You've been inpatient. Is that why you revived me this way??"

"Okay you idiots need to tell me what's up." _(n)_ glared at them confuse .

Both males looked at her "...sorry it's only for brohs ." Obito said.

"What!?"

"Yeah...me and Madara made a club back then..no girls allowed sorry.." He sweat dropped . The woman turned to her husband glaring while the mangekyō activated . Madaras eye twitched a bit "...."

"Anyways...me and _(n)_ will take care of the eight and nine tails. Obito you take care of this guys." Madara said while getting his wife's hand and vanished .

-----skip Obito nonsense -----

"Come back here you son of a bitch!!!!" Naruto yelled angrily .the woman got the kids fist like nothing "mind your manners." She glared at him throwing him on the mountain.
"Madara. What's the meaning of this. I want an explanation." She glared. Madara looked at her glaring "like you said. Something's aren't meant to be said."
Both had a gaze on each other .

"I love you so much you jerk."

"How do you think I feel you wench."

_(n)_ and Madara smirked at one an other. The woman tackled the man to the floor while he made a tight grip on her.

--------10-20mins later -----------

The ground began to tremble uncontrollably.
The ten tails awakened making the ground crash more. The three ninjas had the nine tails and the eight tails freighting it.

Obito Madara and _(n)_ jumped on to something looking at them trying to defeat it .

"Hmp. Such stupidity." Madara stated while fixing his hair along with his bottom armor a bit.

Obito blinked twice "Madara...did a mosquito bite you ?"

"Hm..? Why?"

"You have markings on your neck.."

_(n)_ eye twitched while she put her hair on her side pony tail again.

"....yes...it was ...a mosquito...." The older Uchiha looked to the side smirking while the female blushed.

Obito twitched 'ew...old people stuff...' He stepped an inch away from him.