Mastering = Feelings

It's been eight years. _(n)_ now 18 and Madara being close to 19.

Like any other day. Izuna was fighting with Madara but not as in anger but as fun. They enjoyed beating one an other .

_(n)_ was sitting down watching them. Her black hair touched the wooden floor. _(e/c)_ eyes watched an specific boy.

" you two really need to stop now. " she said while pouring water on two cups calmly .

"Tch. Just because you gave up doesn't mean we have too~~" Madara said smirking down at her while getting his cup.

Izuna sweat dropped smiling " Dara! Oneesan can beat you easily or you two usually end on a tie." The younger Uchiha said while getting his cup.

Madara blinked slowly glaring at him " how much do you bet !"

Izuna blinked putting his hands up along with his cup " I'm not making a bet I'm just saying !"

They all laughed happily. Both males sat on each side of the girl. They blinked calmly looking at the sky.

"Oh yeah Oneesan , you haven't master your mangekyo sharingan right ..." Izuna asked .

_(n)_s mouth twitched while a pan fell on her head "yes I have..but I can't keep it out ...for a long time........" She looked away but madaras face was right on her view "......"

"Man your ugly .." He said . The girl froze with a horrified face "eh!?"

"Your weak! Not by appearance ." He smacked her head and crossed his arm " if your going to be beautiful then you have to be at our level."

"Onissan are you hitting on Oneesan if so I can tell dad to arrange the wedding already ~" Izuna smirked .

Madaras eye twitched looking at him "what..?"

The little brother stood up leaving fast laughing .

"Get back here !!!!!" Madara yelled while standing up he sigh irritated.

_(n)_ looked at him "....."

Madara looked down at her scratching the back of his head"....want me to help you ..? We might go to war again and well...yeah we might need you .."

The girl smiled nodding standing up crossing her arms under her chest. Madara wouldn't lie. She was really attractive . But her weakness made him not want her.
-----------

_(n)_ blinked twice sitting on the temple. Madara sat next to her .
"So how is this going o help me ..? My sharingan Stayed when I was under pain and attack..." She said curiously.

"First you have to concentrate ." He put his fingers together and turned to her a bit with his sharingan activate. He was smiling at her kindly .

the girls face turned red and did as he did while looking straight . A chuckle came out from the teen. When not being in battle _(n)_ was so easy for him to read.

" now activate it."

"But.."

"Do it ."

The girl sigh nodding and blinked her eyes open showing it.
( the mangekyo on the photo is yours reader chan (⌒-⌒ ) )

The girl began to blink uncomfortably .

"Face me now."

"Eh!?"

"Face me now."

The girl moved towards him having red cheeks.

Madara was staring back at her calmly.

" if it's pain you feel with it.Embrace it. Don't let it get to you. Just remember the pain you feel when your in battle."

His words made her eyes widen a bit more nodding . Ah thought for a while understanding.

Outside the door an elderly man stood there smiling as he kept walking .
-------------

It's been an hour. _(n)_ had tears coming out her eyes but kept her them focused. Madara in the other hand hadn't moved nor blinked.

"Dara.."

"Hm..?"

"Nothing..."

" no no tell me now.."

"Would I ever get strong like you and Izuna.?"

The boy blinked by accident making his eyes go back to normal . _(n)_ closed hers feeling them stinging then opened them again having _(e/c)_ eyes.

" did you hit your head or something ? Of course you will." The boy stood up and put his hand towards her " as long as you train with us. You'll get strong ." He smiled. _(n)_ smiled and took it while standing slowly .

"Onissan!! Dad wants to know what color the decorations will be for the wedding !!" Izuna yelled from the entrance .

The few Uchiha people who walked there stared at the two shinobi *cough* step*cough* siblings .

_(n)_ was blushing darkly while a pout was shown in her cute face.

Madara was seen running after his little brother with a redden face " come back her you !!!!!"

Izuna's laughter was heard a lot that day. Soon came madaras . Then at the end came _(n)_.