_(Name)_

" is Madara really gone?" Tobirama looked at her. " Tobirama !!" "Shut up!" He looked at his older brother angrily . Hashirama sat gloomily on the floor .

"........" The woman kept looking at the bottom half of Madara angrily 'Tch.'
Tobirama glared and got her from her shoulders throwing her to Hashirama .

"Ack!!!" The man got his friends better " hey!"

" shut up! " he looked at the woman glaring " if she won't help then we might as well kill her now. If no then we should use Edo Tensei."

"But we need a sacrifice......" Hahairma glared a bit while standing up quickly " we are not doing that!" _(n)_ looked up at the man. He hadn't changed at all. Still an idiot. "..."

"Well what else are we supposed to do? Wait ? Seriously you've turn more idiotic Nissan. Just remember she's still a traitor ! Not to mention a murderer !"

Minato looked at them then at the woman 'but she doesn't look like some one who would do that for pleasure....' "Ne. Uchiha- San." He walked smiling and stopped a bit closed to her . _(n)_ looked up at him twitching a bit seeing he didn't have arms "....." " can you tell use what actually happened..?" He smiled at her .

Tobirama and Hashirama looked at them. The third smiled seeing minatos nature ' a kind man..something she always wanted..'

_(n)_ blushed a bit and looked down for a while "...." " I know this isn't what your nature is." She looked at madaras half "....I..don't remember anything .."

"Eh?"

They all had poker faces. The woman turned to them while sniffing slowly " I don't remember much....I don't even know why I'm here ! I only remember seeing Madara being chopped in half by an other Uchiha... And when I awoke on the middle of the war..."

Tobirama glared " let's use Tensei then."

"Tobirama no!" Hashirama glared and put a hand on madaras leg " there must be an other way... I don't want to kill the only friend I have left right now either."

Blue flames began to appear on the bottom half.

"What the..."

They all turned to the front seeing something Appearing .

"As thought of ashuras predecessor, kind as he was Hashirama senju." The older man looked down at them " I am Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki , or as many know me as the sage of six paths."

----meanwhile---

Sasuke looked around on the desert confuse " where am I....."he put his hand on his face covering the sun but saw it going cloudy slowly "Hu..." He looked on his palm seeing the moon shine a bit.

--

Naruto breath hard while eyeing Sakura and Obito as they tried to open the dimension sasuke was trapped in 'eh...' He looked at his hand seeing the sun shining.

Both smiled slowly feeling their chakra returning slowly .

"Thank you Tsuki."

--------------------------------

The sage looked at the bottom half " this is madaras am I correct. He fused with the ten tails.."

" if your going to give us a history lesson do it quick. We don't have much time." Tobirama looked at him glaring.

"Tobirama." Hashirama glared at him and turned toward the sage " what do we need for the jutsu you said ?"

" for this jutsu, you need a great deal of chakra. That's something I do not have anymore." Tobirama glared crossing his arms. " listen close. I shall tell what you must do."

"Chakra."

They looked at the woman on the floor._(n)_ stood up slowly stumbling and looked up at the sage " I have chakra. I'll give it all."

"Tsuki-Yomi predecessor . You do understand the deadline for that. Specially with your body."

"What does he mean.." Hashirama looked at her . _(n)_ blinked confuse shrugging.

" her body is both dead and a live. The moon chakra is keeping her like this. she's a rukkodo. After all the chakra she holds is gone She will leave this world."

" but _(n)_. " Hashirama turned towards her " you have a body right now might as well live your life with the rest ... Don't give it away so fast we'll know what to do for the jutsu without using your chakra.." " Hashirama ... I don't belong in this era." She smiled looking at him " I belong with you Madara and everyone else... Plus might as well redeem myself.. Also I don't want be in a world with out my husband next to me." She looked at the sage and walked towards him " what do we have to do."

The man blinked twice and smiled slowly " just like.....,You really do value my son don't you ."

_(n)_ smiled with her eyes close while putting her hands together " kinda creepy if you say it that way!"

------------------------------

"Yeah! We did it !!" Naruto smiled while holding his side .

"Haha yeah..." Sakura smiled but twitched seeing the explosion " HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET OUT IDIOT !!!!"

"WAHHHHH!??? Aw shit !!!" Naruto looked around none stop nervously .

Sasuke sweat dropped sighing along with Kakashi.
-----------------------------------------

The sage closed his eyes for a bit.

Spirits began to appear. Each was a different kage that had lived through out the time.

"_(n)_. Promise one thing ." Hashirama turned towards her smiling " and that is ?" " promise you'll school Madara when all of this is over ." The woman blinked twice looking at him "he he.. We should let Tobirama do that better ." She put had arm out smiling. Hashirama blinked and smiled widely while putting His arm out. Both friends bump their arms. They looked at one an other like if they where 9-10 again.

"Now. _(n)_. Step in the middle and fuse. You must say the reanimated jutsu mixed with the goddess."

_(n)_ blinked and nodded smiling while walking calmly and closed her eyes. " Edo Tensei Kai NoTuski-Yomi No Magami!" Her hair went white along with her skin, her outfit changed to what looked like a pure white kimono.

Everyone's eyes widen feeling the large amounts of chakra coming from her as it entered them. They all put their hands together. Saying the jutsu unison.

" Kuchiyose no jutsu !!"