Realization

The tension on the air dropped slowly.

"Madara. I need to have a word with you."Obito glared. Madara looked at him raising an eyebrow "hmp."

_(n)_ glared a bit and turned to the three men. They stopped talking seeing her "....."

Both Obito and Madara began to talk to each other. It was quite confusing for anyone to know what they spoke of since Madara would tell Obito he was Madara and that Madara was no longer Madara he was a new Madara. Even _(n)_ got lost and just spaced out the entire time.
Madara twitched glaring seeing more chakra being absorbed. He made a fist making it move towards the young Uchiha but he jumped back to Kakashi. The man glared turning to them "_(n)_." "Hm?" " I'll be needing your chakra. " he began to glare. The woman blinked and gave him her arm. The man took it and bite it roughly making her strange sage chakra flow on him.

"Kakashi. We have one shot."

"Mhm."

"Be careful of the woman. She looks delicate but she's some one of the other world. Even more then the old stories the Uchiha clan told me."

"Got it."

They got ready seeing her turning a bit normal but yet kept the pale complexion along with hair. Madara glared at them while he let go of his wife's arm.

_(n)_ blinked getting it back seeing the bite mark heel quickly ' Tch. Duschbag got mostly all of my chakra.' Madara got ready looking at them.

Minato ran towards him quickly . Madara lunched two of the black beads around him towards them. Obito and Kakashi both activated kumui mangekyō letting Obito teleport to the unknown place Sakura and Naruto were at.

"Hmp. Both used kumui ...interesting." Madara smirked.
_(n)_ blinked seeing a shadow "who's that..?" She squinted.
"I've seen him somewhere..." Madara said.

Guy popped out of nowhere and turned to them " who's that...?"

Madara blinked seeing " no matter how many reinforcements you bring, all of you are nothing but rubble."

The men talked among them selfs while glaring at the duo far across from them.

Madara and _(n)_looked at one an other confuse but jumped a bit seeing guy turning red.

"What the heck!?"

"I might had underestimated this man.." Madara looked at him and got _(n)_ quickly jumping back seeing the place they once stood explode.

"Holy !!!" _(n)_ had wide eyes. Madara glared and send two of the black balls around him towers them"hmp. Seems they are giving a challenge .."

Guy stepped closer a bit and got ready ' release ! Eight Gates Release Formation!!!!!!'

Madara and _(n)_ had wide eye/ eyes seeing the amount of chakra coming from him. With just one blink guy was in front of them"ah shit......." Madara jumped back along with _(n)_ but guy got her from her ankle. Her eyes slowly widen as he threw her across the field making her crash on a mountain. Madaras eye widen while placing a shield quickly 'well I see what it's doing to his chakra.' He glared.

-20 min-

_(n)_ stepped out the whole she made "hmp." Her Mangekyō activated as she quickly vanished leaving a puddle of blood.

Madara breath hard but as he turned. His vision went black for a while "ugh...." He opened his eyes slowly seeing guy coming towards hm ' I can't move......' He send all of the black beads like balls towards him but saw the fourth Hokage take them. _(n)_ got him quickly but as she tried vanishing sand clutched her leg "what the.." She glared seeing while Madara held on to her a bit. That's when a gigantic pain came on their backs making them crash on the floor coughing blood .

Madara sat up slowly smirking as his whipped off his lips " not since Hashirama...have I ever been so excited and have seen my wife getting beating in to such a state." _(n)_ twitched a bit while laying on his lap. Her leg was regenerating . Garra ripped it off when she tried taking Madara.

"I still want to see more tricks from you ." Madara smirked standing up while laying his wife down calmly and looked at the man in front of him "entertain me a bit longer."

-------on an unknown place------

"Wait what..." Naruto looked at the sage confuse .

"You are just like my young son. Ashura."

Naruto looked down seeing the boys reflection.

The sage began to talk to him about the chakra and his mother. Kaguya.

"Wait she kinda looks like that woman!" Naruto said quickly .

"Woman?"

"Yeah there was a woman I was fighting ! She was with that Madara guy."

The sage made a bit of worried expression ' I see..so she did reincarnated...'

"Let's start off with this....Indra was the superior brother. He was born with powerful eyes and strength. He was known as a genius. He believe his strength was only his and no one else could match up to him. That ended with him manipulating Tsuki -Yomi ."

"Wait isn't that the moon God !?"

"Yes. Indra was some what's wicked. He used her strength to fight off with Ashura. They both walked different paths after all. Ashura was not the brightest not the most powerful one but the bonds he made with people helped him create great strength and his chakra blossomed."

Naruto looked down at the reflections ' I see...'

"But that's when i realize. I saw how peace could be up tainted . The down side was. Ashura fell in love with Stuki-Yomi. That made the war between his brother Indra greater and painful."

Naruto eyes widen realizing something

' that's like..sasuke ..Sakura and me....'