The Shadow

( Note: there will be comedy mix well most of it...so yeah the fights will be a bit different .....BTW that's you and him reader -chan and again mind my drawing ('・_・') )

The lid fell to the side. Madaras eyes widen slowly feeling the familiar chakra. Light steps where heard. Red eyes glowed. The armors clacking stopped once a feminine form stepped out.
_(n)_ blinked and looked at her hands. Her long black hair moved by the wind along with the red ribbon holding it on a side pony tail. She looked up , her eyes widen looking at him but soon she began to glare.

"...what did you do.." Madara looked at kabuto . The man next to him stepped away not wanting to interfere in their weird meeting.

The woman walked to him she put her hands on his face bringing down to her, Madara had a serious expression looking at her, He placed his hand on her armored covered shoulders shaking her " stop it. Clear your head and look around." The woman blinked twice and moved her eyes "....where are we?"

"On war."

Her innocent face began to turn mature mix with a wicked look.

"I hate to cut the bonding. But we have some survivors." Kabuto states.

_(n)_ looked at him for a bit and walked to the edge of the rock seeing everything destroyed " hm..." She turned to her husband. The man only nodded "I guess I have one choice..." He did the summoning sign. " summoning ninjutsu !" He slammed his hand on the floor .

Naruto(clone ) held his stomach in pain trembling.
----in the chakra cage---
"My stomach it feels like it's burning ." He felt down trembling.

Kurama Looked up " this chakra...that summons me....can it be...? Madara-kun..?" His eyes widen more.
----------

"Hmp..." He stood up "seems some one has the fox already..." _(n)_ said crossing her arms.
"Indeed, he is sealed on a jinshuriki. The boy over there is the one." They looked at the blonde kid squaring on the floor in pain.
"Naruto uzamaki."
"Uzamaki..?" Madara said with _(n)_.
"So the brat that attacked me earlier is from mitos clan.." Madara remembered the red headed woman .
_(n)_ glared and began to walk with black chakra on her hands a hand got her arm dragging her back "Wait I have a special jutsu I want to try." Madara clapped his hands together.

A shinobi gasped and turned "over there!!?" Everyone turned while protecting the tsuchikage as he got healed.
Large vines ripped out the floor.

"He knows wood style !?" Everyone's eyes widen seeing , they noticed something though. A new person.

_(n)_ glared seeing 'what the..' She turned to Madara for a bit then at kabuto.
The bandage covered man didn't have an expression but the one behind it was smirking , what a snake (haha get it !?? Snake ! Orochimaru !? Kabuto !!? Snake ! No ..?okay )
------------

The five cages looked up at Madara glaring. They all gasp seeing / feeling an other chakra approaching, then the form of a woman appeared.
The tsuchikages eyes widen "it's her !" he yelled the Mizukage, Hokage, Raikage, and the Kazekage turned seeing.

"Who is she ?" Garra asked confused.

"The mother of death. The shadow."

Tsunade glared remembering what her grandfather told her "so she's...."

"The woman who killed senju, the enigma between to clans and mastered both chakras."

"_(n)_ Uchiha."

_(n)_ looked down at them crossing her arms. Madara was staring down while he held from her armored covered waist" hm...seems he hasn't forgotten " the woman laughed a bit making her eyes shine " who would even forget, I always did hate Ohnoki..." She walked closer but saw tsunade ,she glared seeing how exposed her breast where but stopped when smelling a familiar chakra coming from her "Ne, blondie. " she yelled. Tsunade glared at her " you smell quite familiar," Madara looked at _(n)_ " are you a senju ?"
"Hmp. A weak woman like that." Madara mocked.
Tsunade glared and walked in front "i may be a medical ninja. I may tell my students the rules. A medical ninja must never never go to battle. A medical ninja most die last of its platoon. But one rule that I have never said." She put her hands together glaring at them " the only medical ninja who can go further out is one who can achieve the final jutsu. And that ninja can only be me ." A large chakra was sensed and markings began to come out her body "being called a weak woman is something I will not tolerate !"

Madara glared seeing her resemble Hashirama. He began to smile then laugh.

"Dara your in a good mood~" _(n)_ smiled at him . The male smirked at her " you always make the battles interesting ." Madara jumped down pulling his wife along , much to her surprise , and looked at them " five against two. Something isn't fair." He looked at them seriously and closed his eyes doing one hand sign. Three clones puffed out " would you like them to use susano'o or not ?" He opened his eyes looking at them " so generous now...." _(n)_ looked at him. The man looked at her " what are you talking about ...? I was always generous...I haven't even used my full strength..."
The five cage just looked at them while their eye twitched 'they're treating us like if we are their pets.....'
Madara turned to them again " I'll repeat susano'o or not ..?" They just stayed quiet.
Madara glared boredly " susano'o it is."
" everyone, do not let her touch you . She manipulates chakra." Tsunade yelled. Tobirama told her everything about the best medical ninja who had existed.
_(n)_ smiled widely while her mangekyō activated.

Four susano'o who looked identical appeared quickly while a black one appeared after.
_(n)_ crossed her arms watching them move out the way while her susano'o kept hitting the floor "hmp." She looked up and noticed Madara jumping around easily dodging their attacks. She knew what he was going to do.

Tsunade ran and punched her susano'o. Nothing happened. She smirked at the woman " ne, do you like flowers ? ?" She jumped up making her susano'o disappear as she stood on a rock.

Tsunade looked at her confuse that's when noticed. " Kazekage!"vines began to break out the ground violently.

Garra nodded and made the sand lift them quickly seeing.

"That's interesting..." _(n)_ said seeing the sand .

Flowers began to bloom open, yellow green pollen was seeing coming out.
"Everyone cover your noses! Don't breath it in." She yelled. That didn't help though. A vine popped up and slammed them all on the floor.

"Dara..." "Hm..?" "Isn't this jutsu Hashiramas..?" She turned to him with a confuse get angered look. Madara looked at her "give me your hand..." The woman blinked and gave it to him "but first." He did a sign and breathed down fire making the plant burn " that may buy sometime..." He opened his collar and made her hand go down to his chest"................."_(n)_ face turned red feeling ".................." Madara blinked looking at her "what...?" He let go of her hand .

_(n)_ looked at him"........"she looked down at the fire blushing still"....uhm......." She didn't feel anything besides the muscle.

"Leave this fight to me alright." Madara looked at her and began to walk " wait what!!? Hell nah!" She pulled his hair. The male sigh with his eye twitching " what.." " you call from the dead and this is how you leave Hu!!!" She glared at him.
The cages broken out free a bit but twitched seeing them fight.

"Listen Mr. I'm so strong I have a fucking renegan, if you won't be needing me then undo what ever this is !!" She glared ah him while her finger vent the armor where it poked. Madara sigh really irritated looking to the side and saw the five people staring at them "WHAT!!"

"Nothing nothing ~~"they all looked away with their mouths trembling , this was actually enjoyable for them to watch.

"Listen calm those armor covered boobs down, I brought you here since I'll be needing your help later on" the man put his hands on her shoulders "screw you dude !!" She yelled and got a ninja that tried to kill her by the neck while staring at the renegan eyed man " you know what fine !! Go and do your little show !" She sticked her tongue out and walked away while snapping the ninjas neck letting it fall down.

Madara blinked seeing her walk and jump on an other rock starring at him angrily ".....seriously..." His eye twitched a bit turned back to them .
The cages blinked looking at one an other then at him"...so uhm...." The man sigh and quickly jumped down.
--------------------------------
"Stupid man.." _(n)_ puffed her cheeks angrily 'still...how does he know wood style.......only Hashirama knew it....' She was glaring thinking while watching the six people fight. She noticed kabuto being chase and looked at him 'that man is hiding something.....'she looked at her half gloved cover hand and looked at her fingers. They had cracks.
Something wasn't right here. She felt it.