Memory

( mind my drawing reader chan
( ' ▽ ' )ノ  that's how the family looked, you might want to hear sadness and sorrow while reading this it'll get the mood good !)

_(n)_ and Madara both laid next to each other. _(n)_ was sleeping calmly while hugging his arm, Madara on the other hand was awake. A sigh escaped his lips. For him it was strange. He hated the senju. Yet he married and cared for some one who had that blood.

He held something up , an orange swirled pendent, His eyes showed grief. But grief mixed with rage. He moved his eyes towards the body next to him.
----------------------

"Tobirama." Hashirama stood in back of his meditating brother .

"What." Was the only response.

"Why did you do it. "

"Do what.?"

" don't escape the question like always. It's been 5 years"

The younger brother glared and turned to Hashirama.

"Then say the full question."

"Why did you kill Mana."
--------------------------------------
Madara kept staring at her. He sigh and looked at the ceiling again closing his eyes.
.....•••..****••...****••...***••...
"Da!!"

"Hm...."

"Da!!!"
Madara twitched opening his eyes . Big _(e/c)_ eyes looked at him "da!!" The man let out a gasp sitting up while holding the infant. He blinked looking at him "da...!" He kept pulling his hair laughing.

"Nissan!!"

Madara froze for a bit, his eyes went wide and quickly walked out the room holding the infant on his arms trying to find where the voice came from.

"Nissan!!"

Once the man reached the front door he slide it open "what the........"
Izuna turned and smiled waving "Nissan!! You finally woke up!!" His other three brothers laughed. _(n)_ turned and smiled "oy sleepy heads ! Are you going to join or not ?"

Madara walked looking around confuse , all of his family was sitting down under the cherry blossom trees, his breathing was fast.

Tajima was sitting calmly with his wife while they drank tea along with _(n)_'s father.

Madara sat holding the infant still looking around confuse.

"Dara?" Izuna asked looking at him confuse "your alive ...?" Madara asked trembling . Izuna blinked " ottosan!!! Daras been drinking again!!!" Everyone laughed.

Madara was really confuse now. He looks down and twitched .

"Dad?" Mana asked. He was 4 now . Madara had a shocked expression and looked around . Everyone was gone . He looked down again his eyes widen in horror seeing.
....••***...••••****

Madara sat up screaming while breathing hard sweating , his mangekyō was activated .

"Hu what what!!??" _(n)_ sat up sleepily while having a kunai on her hand " are we being attack!!?" She rubbed her eyes and blinked seeing nothing. She turned.

The kunai fell on the floor .

"Madara ..?" She put her hand on his shoulder. The male was trembling looking at his hands. He turned to her. _(n)_ eyes widen "Dara??" She sat up better holding him closer " what's the matter ???" The man didn't respond he kept trembling hugging her with a tight grip. The woman saw something on his side. She smiled slowly closing her eyes and stroke his hair gently.
"It's alright. "
----------------------------------------

" unlike you who played dolls. I payed closer attention." Tobirama stood up and walked to the window crossing his arms.

"Madara was teaching that kid how to be a murder weapon."

"How do you know that? Knowing Madara he would had done that so he could be the top of the class." Hashirama said.

Tobirama sigh with a small laugh " teaching a kid how to do a jutsu that reaches 100 feet of fire doesn't sound like that." He turned to him.

Hashirama was staring at him. His hand clenched.

"Also. If you haven't forgotten. Uchiha don't forgive so easily. You think they would had just let it be specially Madara after I killed Izuna , I'm pretty sure they would had destroyed this village " Tobirama was glaring " killing Mana may have fueled their rage but it saved this village from having a weapon of war being use against it. Your just to kind Nissan. Your blinded by your heart. " he looked at him "unless you have forgot what that friend of yours did to the children."

Hashirama looked down.

"You should understand, some one who is affiliated with the Uchiha doesn't know what true life is."
---------------------------------------
" we're going to the valley tomorrow. If lucky we'll get there by night. " Madara said while laying an arm over his eyes.

"......is he going to be there."

"Mhm." He brought up a note then places his arm down. The falcon on the window flew off.

__(n)_ smiled sadly closing her eyes. She had the same feeling as before "okay then." She hugged his arm a bit too tight.
----------------------------
Birds where heard singing. The sky was still dark while the breeze made the trees move .

_(n)_ and Madara dressed in silence. The armor was heard clapping.

----

Hashirama hugged Mito and patted their sons head smiling . Tobirama looked at him .
Both brothers hugged each other tightly .

The sun began to rise while the three friends left towards their destination.